Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

What do YOU think about Jewish Holocaust?

I have no educated opinion. I never looked into it
2
7%
It was horrible. 6 million dead
10
36%
It was great. 6 million niggers, kikes and queers dead. Heil Hitler! 88
1
4%
It was horrible! I had nightmares after watching Shindler's List. Though the hollowco$t itself was completely fake
1
4%
I don't know if its "fake" however it's obvious something fishy is going on
7
25%
Anyone who questions the holocost is a Nazi and should be imprisoned or hanged!
1
4%
9 million Jews died! Nazi sympathizers got it reduced down to 6 million in the late 1980s
1
4%
Death camps? Zyklon b? Jew genocide? Biggest scam of the 20th century
5
18%
 
Total votes: 28

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Re:

Post by Adama » June 24th, 2015, 3:10 am

fschmidt wrote:
Winston wrote:That's terrible. How many relatives of yours were victims of the Holocaust? Do you know how they died? How do you know they didn't die of typhus or from starvation due to Allied bombing of German supply trains? How do you know where they died? Some were shot in other places besides concentration camps.
I don't know the details, my parents don't talk about it much. The basic story in Hungary was that Hungary was a German ally during the war but didn't really bother Jews much. Towards the end of the war, Germany got mad at the Hungarian government and replaced it with their own people. Then they went after the Jews and boarded them on trains and they were never seen again. Most of Hungary's Jewish population just vanished. My mother was on a train platform to board one of those trains when a Hungarian soldier who was friends with her family warned her that she had to escape to survive, so she and her mother ran away from that platform with the help of the soldier. My father was young, so he was sent to a German work camp. When the project was done, they took the Jews out to be shot, but before they could do this, Serbian fighters attacked the Germans and my father escaped and joined the Serbians and spent the rest of the war blowing up German trains and generally attacking Germans where possible. The rest of my relatives just disappeared.
I'm glad your family survived the gas ovens and the showers without water. It sounds like they narrowly escaped certain death. Your grandfather was a hero, although in a Palestinian kind of way. :) :mrgreen:
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Re:

Post by Adama » June 24th, 2015, 3:24 am

Adama wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Winston wrote:That's terrible. How many relatives of yours were victims of the Holocaust? Do you know how they died? How do you know they didn't die of typhus or from starvation due to Allied bombing of German supply trains? How do you know where they died? Some were shot in other places besides concentration camps.
I don't know the details, my parents don't talk about it much. The basic story in Hungary was that Hungary was a German ally during the war but didn't really bother Jews much. Towards the end of the war, Germany got mad at the Hungarian government and replaced it with their own people. Then they went after the Jews and boarded them on trains and they were never seen again. Most of Hungary's Jewish population just vanished. My mother was on a train platform to board one of those trains when a Hungarian soldier who was friends with her family warned her that she had to escape to survive, so she and her mother ran away from that platform with the help of the soldier. My father was young, so he was sent to a German work camp. When the project was done, they took the Jews out to be shot, but before they could do this, Serbian fighters attacked the Germans and my father escaped and joined the Serbians and spent the rest of the war blowing up German trains and generally attacking Germans where possible. The rest of my relatives just disappeared.
I'm glad your family survived the gas ovens and the showers without water. It sounds like they narrowly escaped certain death. Your grandfather was a hero, although in a Palestinian kind of way. :) :mrgreen:
Both of FSchmidts' grandparents were saved by non-Jewish soldiers. What are the odds that two persons such as these could be rescued with the help of foreigners? Especially if these are death camps. Wouldnt those soldiers be risking certain death if they helped these Jews they didnt know? I mean if Hitler has decreed that all Jews must die, then what is the penalty for helping Jews escape? It must be death, right?

Notice how both stories are similar, except for the man has the added twist of bravery tossed in? He even gets rescued at the last moment from the execution, like a last minute call from the governor to the prisoner on death row, commuting his sentence.

If both of these stories are true, how many others Jews were rescued in such like manner? 1000? 10,000?

And how many other soldiers were willing to risk their lives to save Jews they barely knew? 1000s? 10,000s?

Hey, I saw Schindler's list.






Last edited by Adama on June 24th, 2015, 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2521
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by fschmidt » June 24th, 2015, 3:32 am

It is no coincidence that the people who question the Holocaust are the same people who question that the earth is round.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Adama » June 24th, 2015, 3:43 am



A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Adama » June 24th, 2015, 3:45 am

fschmidt wrote:It is no coincidence that the people who question the Holocaust are the same people who question that the earth is round.
Your lies will be exposed eventually.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4768
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Moretorque » June 24th, 2015, 12:48 pm

Adama wrote:
fschmidt wrote:It is no coincidence that the people who question the Holocaust are the same people who question that the earth is round.
Your lies will be exposed eventually.
Back in 2001 when I got on line after being in awe of all the sexual filth I said to myself there is something fishy going on with my government and new the debt had something to do with it so I googled national debt and the fractional reserve con game came right up as in we have all been had. Within a month or 2 I was watching Bill Stills " The Money Masters " where he called it way back in 1996, one of if not the finest documentary ever made on this subject!

Anyhow when Bernie Sanders had the first look at the Feds books that told me for sure what I already new and they have been doing this for centuries and getting away with it, everybody has to be real stupid for them to pull this off so look what they are doing to education and using poisons and so forth promoting mental retardation as a cure.

After I learned how the economic model worked I new not to believe anything being put out by the power centers as fact, I new all along there was no meat and potatoes to it, that is why I loathed the school system the day I was born and could not figure out why I wanted nothing to do with it but now the net has showed me why and more.

So you do not believe Fshmidt ?
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Adama » June 24th, 2015, 2:51 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:
fschmidt wrote:It is no coincidence that the people who question the Holocaust are the same people who question that the earth is round.
Your lies will be exposed eventually.
Back in 2001 when I got on line after being in awe of all the sexual filth I said to myself there is something fishy going on with my government and new the debt had something to do with it so I googled national debt and the fractional reserve con game came right up as in we have all been had. Within a month or 2 I was watching Bill Stills " The Money Masters " where he called it way back in 1996, one of if not the finest documentary ever made on this subject!

Anyhow when Bernie Sanders had the first look at the Feds books that told me for sure what I already new and they have been doing this for centuries and getting away with it, everybody has to be real stupid for them to pull this off so look what they are doing to education and using poisons and so forth promoting mental retardation as a cure.

After I learned how the economic model worked I new not to believe anything being put out by the power centers as fact, I new all along there was no meat and potatoes to it, that is why I loathed the school system the day I was born and could not figure out why I wanted nothing to do with it but now the net has showed me why and more.

So you do not believe Fshmidt ?
No, I don't believe the story. I dont think it is FSchmidt's fault. I think he is just a zionist Jew, who was lied to since he was young. Sometimes our parents lie to us. But I think the story itself is complete fiction.
I don't know the details, my parents don't talk about it much. The basic story in Hungary was that Hungary was a German ally during the war but didn't really bother Jews much. Towards the end of the war, Germany got mad at the Hungarian government and replaced it with their own people. Then they went after the Jews and boarded them on trains and they were never seen again. Most of Hungary's Jewish population just vanished. My mother was on a train platform to board one of those trains when a Hungarian soldier who was friends with her family warned her that she had to escape to survive, so she and her mother ran away from that platform with the help of the soldier. My father was young, so he was sent to a German work camp. When the project was done, they took the Jews out to be shot, but before they could do this, Serbian fighters attacked the Germans and my father escaped and joined the Serbians and spent the rest of the war blowing up German trains and generally attacking Germans where possible. The rest of my relatives just disappeared.
Most of Hungary's Jewish population vanished. Well yes they did. They were separated and put onto trains. They make it sound so mysterious, as if the country became empty, but it is right there. They segregated the Jews, put them on trains and then put them to work. FSchmidt here himself admits that his father, who was healthy, was put to work.

He neglects to mention dates or places. Which camps exactly? The details are sketchy but probably because they are stories and unreal.
My mother was on a train platform to board one of those trains when a Hungarian soldier who was friends with her family warned her that she had to escape to survive, so she and her mother ran away from that platform with the help of the soldier.
Does that make sense to you? If Hungarians are Nordic types and Jews are darker types, and the Hungarians are wearing uniforms and all men, do you think anyone would have noticed a Jewish woman and her children being wisked away from the platform? With there being all kinds of military personnel there? Would you risk your life to do that if they were going to death camps? Would you rescue someone who is going to a work camp? Why would you try to save someone who is going to a work camp?

When the project was done, they took the Jews out to be shot, but before they could do this, Serbian fighters attacked the Germans and my father escaped and joined the Serbians and spent the rest of the war blowing up German trains and generally attacking Germans where possible.
His father doesnt give us the dates or places, but he did give his son the meat of the story, how he was expendable, escaped imminent death, and then became a hero himself. This sort of arch sounds too fantastic for me to believe. Why would the Germans simply shoot the prisoners afterward? Wouldnt they prefer to put them into gas ovens filled with zyklon B to kill them? That is what the holocaust was about. That's because his father was likely liberated when the war was over.

How long does it take to shoot someone? What was the delay that prevented them from killing those Jews right where they stood?

I also can not find any information on the internet of a Serbian attack on a concentration camp in WWII. That doesnt mean it didnt happen though, but still, where's the evidence that it did happen?

Also, those concentration camps made most of those prisoners really skinny, from lack of food. Does this mean that somehow FSchmidt's father was able to maintain his physical strength throughout, so that he could fight? I would think he would be so emaciated that he'd be eating only soup for months before he would be anywhere near his former self in terms of strengh. I doubt he could simply get up and start fighting, if he had been starving for months and suffering malnutrition.

What do you think about that?
The rest of my relatives just disappeared.
The assumption we are supposed to come up with is that they were all brutally murdered. It seems that they simply lost contact with one another.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Adama » June 24th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Some more lies from a Hungarian Jew about gas chambers and her missing tattoo.

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2521
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by fschmidt » June 24th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Moretorque wrote:Back in 2001 when I got on line after being in awe of all the sexual filth I said to myself there is something fishy going on with my government and new the debt had something to do with it so I googled national debt and the fractional reserve con game came right up as in we have all been had. Within a month or 2 I was watching Bill Stills " The Money Masters " where he called it way back in 1996, one of if not the finest documentary ever made on this subject!

Anyhow when Bernie Sanders had the first look at the Feds books that told me for sure what I already new and they have been doing this for centuries and getting away with it, everybody has to be real stupid for them to pull this off so look what they are doing to education and using poisons and so forth promoting mental retardation as a cure.

After I learned how the economic model worked I new not to believe anything being put out by the power centers as fact, I new all along there was no meat and potatoes to it, that is why I loathed the school system the day I was born and could not figure out why I wanted nothing to do with it but now the net has showed me why and more.

So you do not believe Fshmidt ?
I believe that the upper class are generally sharks who will screw over anyone, including each other, in the pursuit of wealth. They do occasionally cooperate, as in the formation of the Federal Reserve, but they are incapable of long term cooperation (conspiracies). Societal moral decay seems to be a natural feature of declining empires in history regardless of ethnicity or religion.

By the way, Bernie Sanders is Jewish, which is an example of Jews being on both sides of the issues.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4768
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Moretorque » June 24th, 2015, 4:58 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Back in 2001 when I got on line after being in awe of all the sexual filth I said to myself there is something fishy going on with my government and new the debt had something to do with it so I googled national debt and the fractional reserve con game came right up as in we have all been had. Within a month or 2 I was watching Bill Stills " The Money Masters " where he called it way back in 1996, one of if not the finest documentary ever made on this subject!

Anyhow when Bernie Sanders had the first look at the Feds books that told me for sure what I already new and they have been doing this for centuries and getting away with it, everybody has to be real stupid for them to pull this off so look what they are doing to education and using poisons and so forth promoting mental retardation as a cure.

After I learned how the economic model worked I new not to believe anything being put out by the power centers as fact, I new all along there was no meat and potatoes to it, that is why I loathed the school system the day I was born and could not figure out why I wanted nothing to do with it but now the net has showed me why and more.

So you do not believe Fshmidt ?
I believe that the upper class are generally sharks who will screw over anyone, including each other, in the pursuit of wealth. They do occasionally cooperate, as in the formation of the Federal Reserve, but they are incapable of long term cooperation (conspiracies). Societal moral decay seems to be a natural feature of declining empires in history regardless of ethnicity or religion.

By the way, Bernie Sanders is Jewish, which is an example of Jews being on both sides of the issues.
I know this but the point being I believe a small sect of money lenders has enacted a plot over the last 200 or so years to bring order out of chaos but the order is a one world plantation they desire. I also believe they have been seriously tampering with history to meet their ends and have no line to the original people who wrote the bible but as I have stated religion is a shield to use as a front for their money racket. Yes I believe Zionism is this front and a fraud in many ways in this attempt at the one world communal dictatorship.

Religion is just another tool in their arsenal of lies and deception.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Adama » June 24th, 2015, 7:10 pm

They only created the central banking system worldwide, fomented wars for generations, planned the rise and fall of the Soviet Union, cooperated to destroy Germany, Iraq, Libya, while conspiring in Ukraine, Georgia and other countries.

But they are not smart enough to work together! They are only out for profits and they do not regard the average person as any more or less worthy than the other elites in their class. Oh yeah, I buy that. Where's that beachfront property in Arizona? I have the deed to the Brooklyn bridge. I will sell that too you, along with these lies.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Adama » June 24th, 2015, 7:12 pm

Moretorque wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Back in 2001 when I got on line after being in awe of all the sexual filth I said to myself there is something fishy going on with my government and new the debt had something to do with it so I googled national debt and the fractional reserve con game came right up as in we have all been had. Within a month or 2 I was watching Bill Stills " The Money Masters " where he called it way back in 1996, one of if not the finest documentary ever made on this subject!

Anyhow when Bernie Sanders had the first look at the Feds books that told me for sure what I already new and they have been doing this for centuries and getting away with it, everybody has to be real stupid for them to pull this off so look what they are doing to education and using poisons and so forth promoting mental retardation as a cure.

After I learned how the economic model worked I new not to believe anything being put out by the power centers as fact, I new all along there was no meat and potatoes to it, that is why I loathed the school system the day I was born and could not figure out why I wanted nothing to do with it but now the net has showed me why and more.

So you do not believe Fshmidt ?
I believe that the upper class are generally sharks who will screw over anyone, including each other, in the pursuit of wealth. They do occasionally cooperate, as in the formation of the Federal Reserve, but they are incapable of long term cooperation (conspiracies). Societal moral decay seems to be a natural feature of declining empires in history regardless of ethnicity or religion.

By the way, Bernie Sanders is Jewish, which is an example of Jews being on both sides of the issues.
I know this but the point being I believe a small sect of money lenders has enacted a plot over the last 200 or so years to bring order out of chaos but the order is a one world plantation they desire. I also believe they have been seriously tampering with history to meet their ends and have no line to the original people who wrote the bible but as I have stated religion is a shield to use as a front for their money racket. Yes I believe Zionism is this front and a fraud in many ways in this attempt at the one world communal dictatorship.

Religion is just another tool in their arsenal of lies and deception.
I just learned that the Khazars were up to no good even before they adopted Judaism. Judaism is fitting for them because of the Kabala. But all these things that they are up to now, they were up to before they even converted to Judaism. They were still dispersed throughout all the European nations, subverting their governments so that they could secretly control every nation together.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4768
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Moretorque » June 24th, 2015, 11:23 pm

Aren't the Rothschild's primarily German ? they were originally Bauer correct ? if they control controlling stocks in all central banks their minions do as their told for payment by one central command, Controlling all money spickets give them this cooperation ?
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Winston » December 22nd, 2015, 12:00 am

Regarding the alleged 6 million victims of the Jewish Holocaust:

The 6 million victims of the Holocaust claim was mentioned long ago in the Holocaust threads here. See these links that make it obvious why that number is exaggerated. Even Europeans no longer believe in the 6 million victims claim. Only delusion Americans still do.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t790421/
Ten proofs against Six Million Jews murdered in ‘the Holocaust’

1. The actual number of Jews under German regime never exceeded 4.5 million.
2. Jewish-stated numbers of Jews in the World before and after the War.
3. Demographic impossibility phenomenon: number of Jews before and after the War.
4. Jews emigrated and taking refuge to the Soviet Union.
5. An empirical-statistical approach.
6. Number of Jews who applied for survivor pensions.
7. Retro calculation survivors 1945, based on the number of living survivors in 2004.
8. Unproven "gas chambers" and "mass gassings”.
9. Lack of remains, mass graves and ash quantities make ‘Six Million’ implausible.
10. Ratio of Jews killed in camps/elsewhere.
Scanned copies of MANY newspaper clippings alleging to "6 million Jewish victims" BEFORE World War II:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u136272-e3168/
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

Some examples:

1902-
The tenth edition of Encyclopedia Britannica (under its entry on 'anti-semitism') references "six million Jews" of Rumania and Russia being "systematically degraded"

Image

1905-
A Jewish preacher declares that if the (Jewish-led) Communist uprising in Russia succeeds in overthrowing the Czarist government, Zionism would no longer be needed

Image

1906-
A Jewish publicist cries wolf to (ironically enough) GERMANY that there was an impending Holocaust of "six million Jews" in Russia during the aftermath of the first Communist uprising there. This lame sob story was nothing more than a ploy to cover up the fact that the Communist uprising that took place in Russia a year earlier (1905) was the handiwork of his fellow Jews who perpetrated widespread atrocities against Russian patriots (anti-Communists) who didn't want a despotic Judeo-Bolshevist government.

Image

1910-
In the American Jewish Committee's annual report it is claimed that since 1890 Russia has had a policy to 'expel or exterminate' six million of its Jews.

Image

1919-
Shortly after WW1 Jews claim a Holocaust of "six million Jews". It doesn't fly too far, nobody buys it.

Image

Image

Image

1921-
White Russian patriots gain ground on the Jewish Bolshevik usurpers of their nation. In a vein attempt to disguise their heavy involvement in murderous Bolshevism, Jews reel out the "six million" myth once again.

Image



271 references to 6,000,000 Jews prior to the Nuremberg Trial announcement
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... or-to.html

Image

Could this be the reason for the 6 million number?
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Je ... umber.html

Finally, here is the 1933 newspaper announcement that the Jews had declared war on Germany that you wanted to see. So you see, the Jews declared war on Germany FIRST, not the other way around as you've been led to misbelieve. They called for a boycott of German goods too.

Image
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27597
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by Winston » May 30th, 2016, 2:09 pm

271 references to 6,000,000 Jews prior to the Nuremberg Trial announcement
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... or-to.html

Why are there so many references prior to WW2 about 6 million Jewish victims? None of the Holocaust defenders here has addressed that or explained it away so far. See the references above.


Image
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “History”