The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

What do YOU think about Jewish Holocaust?

I have no educated opinion. I never looked into it
7%
It was horrible. 6 million dead
36%
It was great. 6 million niggers, kikes and queers dead. Heil Hitler! 88
4%
It was horrible! I had nightmares after watching Shindler's List. Though the hollowco$t itself was completely fake
4%
I don't know if its "fake" however it's obvious something fishy is going on
25%
Anyone who questions the holocost is a Nazi and should be imprisoned or hanged!
4%
9 million Jews died! Nazi sympathizers got it reduced down to 6 million in the late 1980s
4%
Death camps? Zyklon b? Jew genocide? Biggest scam of the 20th century
18%

Total votes: 28
odbo
Veteran Poster

The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

Post by odbo »

The truth does not need laws to protect it: There are many European nations that forbid investigations of the Holocaust, unless they mimic the official Jewish version. Supposedly this is to protect the Jews from Nazi propaganda. Don't be a sucker! The truth does not need laws to protect it.

Image Image

Documentaries about the holohoax
Watch these films on youtube or elsewhere before they are censored!!

Auschwitz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM
The David Cole Video. A young Jewish holocaust denier, posing as a believer, puts some hard questions to the senior curator of the Auschwitz State Museum. After making this video, a "hit" was put out on Cole, and a reward for information on his whereabouts was issued by Irv Rubin (who years later, was arrested by the FBI for planning to kill a Lebanese-American Congressman.) Fearing assassination, Cole went into hiding. He never surfaced again publicly. (1992, 52 minutes)

Buchenwald. A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cYaonpIGYk
The liberation of Buchenwald presented an opportunity for a Psyche Warfare operation meant to denazify the Germans. But it 'blew back' into the USA which is why Americans remember growing up with stories of human skin lampshades. 22 episodes. 2 hours 22 min.

Nazi Shrunken Heads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AItybQgdYFM
Explains how the media and politicians manipulate the masses to be pro-war by using myths. Discusses not only the holocaust myth, but also myths promoting Western aggression toward Africa and the Middle East. Compares assertions made at the Nuremberg Trial in the mid 1940's, to assertions made about Idi Amin in the 1970's. 25 minutes.

One Third of the Holocaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzBpcuE8mpc
Explains how Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec were not death camps, thereby debunking 1/3 of the holocaust. Asks questions like, "Would the Germans have really put a fence made out of tree branches around a deathcamp?" Answer: "Uh, no, that's silly." And would they have then conducted a huge burning operation inside this flammable fence? Banned at Youtube. 30 episodes. 4 hours 15 min.

Judea Declares War on Germany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X1owF0vgnw
Video about the 1933 New York Times (and other newspapers) headline "Judea Declares War on Germany" and accounts of some of the historical events leading up to the start of World War Two, by International Revisionist Video Productions. Further info: 1 2

The Last Days of the Big Lie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7tHB8tD34s
Info and download: http://www.holocaustdenier.com/about/

The first four films listed above are also available at:
- http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/
- http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/
"9 hours of free internet video about how the holocaust is a hoax. Seeing the hoax as part of a belief system which justifies war."

Additional resources:
- http://www.youtube.com/user/MelbourneMr#g/p
- http://www.youtube.com/user/RevisionistsRus#p/p
- http://www.erichufschmid.net/Holocausts.html
Last edited by odbo on October 19th, 2011, 6:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you claiming that the holocaust didn't happen, or that it was on a much smaller scale than alleged?

How do you explain all the thousands of eyewitnesses and experiencers of the Holocaust? How could they all agree to lie?

I'm not a Holocaust denier, but I also don't believe that something is true just because everyone says it is either.

I don't understand something. Why would Germany imprison people who deny the Holocaust? Wouldn't they have the most to gain from disproving the Holocaust, since it would vindicate history's perception of their past crimes?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, I found the full version of "The Last Days of the Big Lie" on YouTube at this link below. I've embedded it below for you.

Last edited by Winston on October 19th, 2011, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Auschwitz theater, soccer, concerts, etc. Wtf?!

Post by Winston »

Ok I just finished watching "The Last Days of the Big Lie". Very disturbing that some of the Holocaust survivors stories turned out to be frauds. What was very shocking though, was that some of the Holocaust Survivors described Auschwitz as a picnic where they were entertained by music, sports, theatre, day care, arts and crafts, books, given money allowances, healthcare, etc. I've never heard of that before. WTF?!

Here are clips from interviews with Holocaust "survivors" who tell a very different story than our media and Steven Spielberg do.

How do you all explain that? They also show pictures from Auschwitz where the prisoners look normal and well fed, not malnourished or dying. Here are some you can see below. They paint a very different picture of the Nazi concentration camps from the ones we've been shown.

http://sites.google.com/site/spielbergs ... -Inmates-T

Auschwitz camp nurses

ImageImage

Auschwitz camp concerts

Auschwitz soccer team

Auschwitz post cards to send at the post office (If Auschwitz was conducting "secret" mass murders, why would they allow the "inmates" to write post cards to the outside world which would expose it?)

Auschwitz credit allowances that were redeemable in the cantina

Gee, do all those photos above look like part of an extermination death camp? You gotta wonder...

The documentary ends with an explanation of Hitler's Big Lie quote and how it applies to the Big Lie of the Holocaust. Today, most people think that the Big Lie technique is a propaganda tool Hitler used to trick the masses of Germany. In actuality, Hitler pointed out that the Jews were the creators and master of telling The Big Lie.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler wrote:
But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists...

All this was inspired by the principle -- which is quite true in itself -- that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily, and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.

From time immemorial, however, the Jews have known better than any others how falsehood can be exploited. Is not their very existence founded on one great lie, namely, that they are a religious community, whereas in reality they are a race? And what a race! One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. He called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies."

Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter X, Causes of the Collapse
Here is a series of clips of arguments from Holocaust Deniers. They are very interesting, especially the part where David Cole explains on the Donahue Show why the physical evidence at Auschwitz doesn't match what is claimed there as gas chambers.

So what do you all think? Mind blowing isn't it? Doesn't that totally rock your paradigm?

odbo
Veteran Poster

Holocaust truth documentaries

Post by odbo »

Cole in Auschwitz Part 1/7

"BUCHENWALD A Dumb Dumb Portrayal Of Evil" Part 1/32

Nazi Shrunken Heads Part 1/5

ONE THIRD of the HOLOCAUST 4 hour film

Judea Declares War on Germany 1 hour film
Last edited by odbo on October 19th, 2011, 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

odbo, why don't you add a poll to your post to see how many agree with you? Since my family (except my parents) was wiped out in the Holocaust, I am rather curious to know how many nutcases we have here on this forum.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

This topic is for people who want to learn real history and cure their ignorance, it's not for tribal morons like you to cover up the truth.

The Holocaust was not about exterminating Jews. If it was there wouldn't be millions of Holocaust survivors, and there wouldn't have been more Jews after the war than before. Somehow the survival rate of these "death" camps was much higher than POW camps during/after the war.

A lot of people died in WWII. One out of every seven Japanese perished. Millions of Germans, millions of Russians. Millions of Gypsies. Plenty of Arabs, Australians, English, Americans and many other groups of people. Unfortunately history is written by the winners, in this case Zionist criminals. Anyone who considers themself an adult should take a closer look at this monumental hoax that over half a century later is used to justify the destruction of anything positive or good in this world.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

They were really just happy vacationers!

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:odbo, why don't you add a poll to your post to see how many agree with you? Since my family (except my parents) was wiped out in the Holocaust, I am rather curious to know how many nutcases we have here on this forum.
My late uncle was a WWII vet who served in Europe in the so called Rainbow Division towards the end of the war. He was among the first several dozen American troops to arrive at Dachau concentration camp in Germany. I have photos of his arrival taken with a small box camera.
Dozens of box cars outside the camp held rotting human remains. Huge slit trenches in another area held bodies and thousands of bodies in various states of
decomposition. The original camp commander had fled, leaving another SS officer in charge. As more troops arrived, he saw several guards shot down
by US soldiers, perhaps ten by one GI of no more than 19 years of age who had been vomiting off the side of his jeep behind the light machine gun he tended. My uncle's accounts were not some bullshit spewed on some forum somewhere.

My uncle did not live to know the internet, but he did know war, and he did know Dachau concentration camp on that day.
Tens of thousands of living human skeletons remained. Jews, Gypsies, political prisoners, and others.
What people spew on an obscure forum is of little import.

Clearly, at least in the USA, free speech does and should protect so called deniers. If you are looking for collective reason here, I think you will be disappointed. They said, "never again" but of course, it happened again and again, just with other populations.
Again Schmidt, this is a place to come for a bit of amusement, not serious discourse. The court jesters have their opinions, but so long as they can
dance and juggle, who cares?

outwest
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: They were really just happy vacationers!

Post by fschmidt »

OutWest wrote:Again Schmidt, this is a place to come for a bit of amusement, not serious discourse. The court jesters have their opinions, but so long as they can dance and juggle, who cares?
As long as they remain a small minority, I agree. That is why I asked for the poll. Any place where they are more than a small minority is a place I don't want to be.
polya
Junior Poster

What's this got to do with Happierabroad?

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 18th, 2013, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

fschmidt wrote:
OutWest wrote:Again Schmidt, this is a place to come for a bit of amusement, not serious discourse. The court jesters have their opinions, but so long as they can dance and juggle, who cares?
As long as they remain a small minority, I agree. That is why I asked for the poll. Any place where they are more than a small minority is a place I don't want to be.
Likewise, I don't want to be any place where there are more than a small minority of Zionists or their moronic sympathizers.

I never said people didn't die in camps. I never said Jews didn't die in camps. What I said was the purpose of the camps was not the extermination of the Jews. If they were, there would be no Jews in Israel. And I challenge you to find ANY evidence that Nazi's killed large numbers of Jews. The official number dead (6 million) is a complete fabrication. There is also no evidence of gas chambers. And that mass-burial ground containing over a million Jewish corpses? Exposed as complete and utter bullshit.

People began to starve in the camps because the allies bombed the supply lines. The British and Americans have blood on their hands. They bombed Germany back into the stone age and caused many to starve. They also committed the real holocaust, (which means burnt offering), in Dresden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_%28sacrifice%29

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

OutWest wrote:My late uncle was a WWII vet who served in Europe in the so called Rainbow Division towards the end of the war.
I have friends in Afghanistan right now. Do you think they know what's really going on? I have relatives on both sides of my family who fought in WWII. They were less informed than civilians sitting at home listening to the radio! Your uncle's account of dead bodies does not constitute proof of a Jewish holocaust. You wouldn't have to look very hard to find dead bodies by the end of the war. It's easy to connect dots that aren't there seeing as how we were taught the Nazi's were PURE EVIL and committed every crime and every form of murder humanly possible. Today atrocities committed by American or NATO troops are blamed on our enemies, and only a very small percentage of people see through this.
OutWest wrote:What people spew on an obscure forum is of little import.
Ernst Zundel isn't some person spewing on an obscure forum. He did 2 years + 5 years in prison for committing thought crimes.

Here are some youtube comments on one of his videos:

- What person would willingly take the abuse from JDL thugs, wrongful imprisonment, wreckless slander, etc. and continue in his effort to expose the truth. Ernst Zundel had nothing to gain and everything to lose. How many people have the guts to do that? Not one thin dime did Zundel make from his effort. It has actually cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars and much grief (which no jew can put a price tag on).

- In todays society you can criticize the government, religion, poltical ideals, the Prime Minister, the President, education system, god, nothing is sacred. Except of course the Jews and the so called holocaust. Why can this history not be questioned? Every other historical event can be. Makes one wonder.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I don't get something.

Why would the Nazis make videos of the dead bodies in concentration camps, to be used against them later? Wouldn't they wanna keep that a secret?

Why would they need concentration camps to kill mass numbers of people? Wouldn't they have more quick efficient ways of doing it?

Why does Germany outlaw Holocaust denial today? Wouldn't it have the most to gain from disproving it and fixing their historical reputation?

Even if the Holocaust happened, on a smaller scale than the exaggerated version, there is definitely a bias in focusing on it as the only tragedy in WWII, isn't there? What about all the victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? And all the millions that Stalin killed? Why is all the focus on the Jews, as if they are somehow more special than the others? What's the logical reason for that? Does anyone deny that there's a bias?

Hitler was no saint. But he was not as evil as Western history portrays him. If you listen to his speeches and read what he wrote, he was far less insane and far more rational than you might think. But most people never read what he wrote or listen to what he said. They just go by the Western perspective and view of him. Sure he committed atrocities. But so did FDR and Churchill. And definitely Stalin too. So why aren't those other leaders demonized the way Hitler was? There's obviously a bias isn't there?

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Thought crimes amazing. Now the Jewish people or their fans have no leg to stand on. Where is the freedom of speech that is guaranteed in open societies?
That is correct you can criticize anything but the Jews. The whole world is waking up to their bullshit everyday. And no i do not believe six million were killed.
Many were killed just not six million.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Why the hell do you have Cain on your pic now Odbo?