New Generation of Women Admit to Starter Husbands

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: New Generation of Women Admit to Starter Husbands

Post by Halwick »

Kunold wrote:http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/ ... id=8319179

When a woman marries a man in his 20s or early 30s, she is in effect buying a call option on a substantial proportion of his future income. If his career path does not turn out to meet her expectations, she can let the option lapse and go look for better prospects. If he does do well, she can exercise the call and benefit from his success.
For a women, marriage to any man, regardless of his age, is an excellent way to make an extremely profitable short-term return on investment, i.e., she brings into marriage with zero or very little capital, then after a few years, divorces the man and gets at least half of his assets. Then she repeats the process with another "investment".

Of course, if the man has a "Asset Protection Plan", then her ROI is moot....or is it?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Back from the dead I see.

Things are not better, these stories are from 2007....

As I have been saying this is not a question of opting out of marriage and children, its the decision to do what most American women (correctly) think you won't do; opt out of marrying THEM.

The majority of men will not opt out, but you don't need to follow their example or the extreme example of opting out of marriage and children which is stupid.

You just need to avoid Western women largely, American women especially. Look, I was just on a web site last night and I had to move my age search down to 43 (my age) just to find women usually over 35 that would date a man 43. The MAJORITY OF THESE WOMEN had one, two, three children, especially if they had children with a Black man, but also White women with multiple children cause White men won't date them, at least White men worth a darn.

Is this what I am suppose to deal with? But this is the reality I have to deal with, no choice.

But I and well as YOU; DO HAVE A CHOICE, stop acting like you don't because you -

1) Work many hours (for what?)
2) Still in School (transfer)
3) Unemployed/Broke/Poor (Be creative)

I know this will fall onto deaf ears though, so oh well.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

djfourmoney wrote:Back from the dead I see.

Things are not better, these stories are from 2007....

As I have been saying this is not a question of opting out of marriage and children, its the decision to do what most American women (correctly) think you won't do; opt out of marrying THEM.

The majority of men will not opt out, but you don't need to follow their example or the extreme example of opting out of marriage and children which is stupid.

You just need to avoid Western women largely, American women especially. Look, I was just on a web site last night and I had to move my age search down to 43 (my age) just to find women usually over 35 that would date a man 43. The MAJORITY OF THESE WOMEN had one, two, three children, especially if they had children with a Black man, but also White women with multiple children cause White men won't date them, at least White men worth a darn.

Is this what I am suppose to deal with? But this is the reality I have to deal with, no choice.

But I and well as YOU; DO HAVE A CHOICE, stop acting like you don't because you -

1) Work many hours (for what?)
2) Still in School (transfer)
3) Unemployed/Broke/Poor (Be creative)

I know this will fall onto deaf ears though, so oh well.
....nor has this fallen on mute fingerstrokes. I know this already, guy.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

This is why it's advantageous for women to date older men. they know what their true income potential and personality are like. If they marry a kid in their 20's, they have no idea whether he'll become financially successful (or good looking for that matter).

In Latin America and Eastern Europe they have figured this one out.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

celery2010 wrote:This is why it's advantageous for women to date older men. they know what their true income potential and personality are like. If they marry a kid in their 20's, they have no idea whether he'll become financially successful (or good looking for that matter).

In Latin America and Eastern Europe they have figured this one out.
I agree, women should be dating older men, they are more established and make better providers for women. Watch this video, it will explain why young women and older men should be together. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S90LjqT_ ... QQ&index=6[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."