New Generation of Women Admit to Starter Husbands

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

New Generation of Women Admit to Starter Husbands

Post by Kunold »

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/ ... id=8319179

When a woman marries a man in his 20s or early 30s, she is in effect buying a call option on a substantial proportion of his future income. If his career path does not turn out to meet her expectations, she can let the option lapse and go look for better prospects. If he does do well, she can exercise the call and benefit from his success.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hold Hell I Can't Believe My Eyes!

Post by djfourmoney »

These tramps actually admit to "Starter Husbands"????
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

And then these american broads wonder why some men don't want to commit to them in marriage. You think divorce is fun for men
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

well-informed wrote:And then these american broads wonder why some men don't want to commit to them in marriage. You think divorce is fun for men

What struck me is the reason why most modern women divorce any man, he's too perfect, he's BORING. AW just need drama in their lives or its just not interesting. Well you know what that means, forget them. Forget they even exist. Your mother is one, your sister is one but that's as far as it needs to go.

I am drama free and considered "boring" I suppose. So what is a stable, yet boring guy suppose to do?

I'm watching OWN about Online Brides specifically Colombia. You should record it, I will be on again at 10pm PST which I think is 1am EST? I don't remember.

This is the ONLY solution to the problem the ONLY solution, why spend 1-3 years looking (hard) for an American Women with sense in her head?

Starter Husbands, Cougars, what the HELL IS GOING ON IN AMERICA!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:Starter Husbands, Cougars, what the HELL IS GOING ON IN AMERICA!
Tell me about it, from starter husbands to cougars, what man in his right mind would want to get involved with an American woman? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Well I am not surprised in the least. This article is another crucial piece of data that supports the HA mission statement and arguments to going foreign for women. If this doesn't convince fellow brothers in my generation and age bracket to 'just say no!' to American women and marriage, then they need their f***ing heads examined!
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another article where women talk about, "starter husbands."

"I’m just really not ready to be committed like this.� That’s what Andi said to Tucker, her husband of 11 months, after she came home from a crazy day at work two years ago with an overwhelming urge to quit her marriage. Today. Right now. “This just isn’t for me.�

“Look, we can do this now, or we can do this five years from now when it’s a lot messier,� Andi said, softening her voice but not her position. “I want a divorce.� The guy didn’t really do anything to deserve this, she thought, looking at Tucker’s ashen face. He must think I’m a monster. Watching her husband shuffle to the door of her temporary apartment, Andi felt awful. But mostly, she felt unbelievably relieved."

Within months of promising to love and honor and cherish Tucker forever, she knew she had made a huge mistake. The problem? He was boring. “Wholly uncomplicated,� as she puts it. The kind of guy who reads Tom Clancy books on the couch and watches Adam Sandler movies.

You can read the full article here:

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/rel ... er-husband
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Wow... that is all I will say. Looks like the site has moved ;) . haha . Moving abroad.....
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Another case of "I broke something you fix it" by women as usual.

Who is she to really label people as boring? Its very likely she is as boring as the man she ended up marrying, because as we all know, like attracts like.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: New Generation of Women Admit to Starter Husbands

Post by OutWest »

Kunold wrote:http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/ ... id=8319179

When a woman marries a man in his 20s or early 30s, she is in effect buying a call option on a substantial proportion of his future income. If his career path does not turn out to meet her expectations, she can let the option lapse and go look for better prospects. If he does do well, she can exercise the call and benefit from his success.

These women and the media covering them, are delusional. Biological reality dictates something far different. You know that delectable 20 year old girl with a great body and estrogen loaded charm?
The reality is that women bloom once, so they had better make it good. Men can bloom a number of times.

More baloney, like the cougar myth that millions of 40 year old frumpy women dream about.

Outwest
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

well-informed wrote:And then these american broads wonder why some men don't want to commit to them in marriage. You think divorce is fun for men
I have a buddy who about a week ago told me his x wife won an increase of 200 bucks in child support. So now my buddy has to pay an additional 200 bucks on top of what he was already paying, PLUS he's in arrears for about a grand because as soon as your xwife files, the court goes by the date she files so if she wins you're already behind!

It's crazy, my buddy when from owing a custom home, rental property, trips overseas with this wife and kids, to now living alone, in and out of court for the past 3 years, and now has to work 7 days a week just to keep up with the child support to say out of jail.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In many countries they would not be able to pull it off because next time around they are no longer virgins. India comes to mind. Pakistan, etc.

Even in the Philippines, with no divorce and a social stigma by the next husband's family would not allow the woman to just move on to the next guy. His parents would not bless it. It would be a scandal.

Can't see that happening in VN or Mexico, unless the woman is super rich.

Lack of international exposure and extreme nationalism will push American men into these women's claws.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Ghost wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
I have a buddy who about a week ago told me his x wife won an increase of 200 bucks in child support. So now my buddy has to pay an additional 200 bucks on top of what he was already paying, PLUS he's in arrears for about a grand because as soon as your xwife files, the court goes by the date she files so if she wins you're already behind!

It's crazy, my buddy when from owing a custom home, rental property, trips overseas with this wife and kids, to now living alone, in and out of court for the past 3 years, and now has to work 7 days a week just to keep up with the child support to say out of jail.
And he participates in his own slavery? This brutality only exists because men allow it. If, every time the "family courts" attempt to enslave another man, that man and his fellow men pop off another judge, pig, or other little tentacle of the daddygov, then we could really get the ball rolling.
He's between a rock and a hard place for the next decade unless he flees the country.