attractive women really ? How ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

attractive women really ? How ?

Post by rome86 »

what is attraction to you ?
- her natural beauty - facial expression ( nose, lips, eyes skin etc..)
- her femininity ( body language- act feminine etc..)
- her sexuality (very sexual - high sexual drive etc..)
So fellow men which one comes first ?
For me
1. Sexuality = I am still in my twenties so my libido is still pretty strong
2. Femininity = I am hardcore anti-feminism; hardcore anti 50 % rule; I grew up in a two parent household with old foreign mentality; and surrounded by real women
3. beauty = Well I am pretty tolerant there BUT I have boundaries.Maybe when I get older I would want to be surrounded by 18-24 year old beauties (like Ladislav :D ) but now NAHHHH . I just need to empty out my balls :lol:
Your turn boys ..
hello
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Attraction for me is a young, attractive woman (like 18 to 25) who is physically fit. I do prefer mid sized to large breasts. Here are some photos of women who I find attractive. :D

ImageImage
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: attractive women really ? How ?

Post by djfourmoney »

rome86 wrote:what is attraction to you ?
For me
2. Femininity = I am hardcore anti-feminism; hardcore anti 50 % rule; I grew up in a two parent household with old foreign mentality; and surrounded by real women
3. beauty = Well I am pretty tolerant there BUT I have boundaries.Maybe when I get older I would want to be surrounded by 18-24 year old beauties (like Ladislav :D ) but now NAHHHH . I just need to empty out my balls :lol:
Your turn boys ..
All the above, not the same order really but close. I still desire to screw/f**k/bang a bunch more, that hasn't changed from my 20's (I'm 40). I feel under-used that might be some of it. I really do hope that the woman I hope to marry someday will be up for it, because I believe the next 2-3 years I'll be making up for lost time and will likely wear it out - :D
rome86
Freshman Poster

Re: attractive women really ? How ?

Post by rome86 »

djfourmoney wrote:
rome86 wrote:what is attraction to you ?
For me
Your turn boys ..
All the above, not the same order really but close. I still desire to screw/f**k/bang a bunch more, that hasn't changed from my 20's (I'm 40). I feel under-used that might be some of it. I really do hope that the woman I hope to marry someday will be up for it, because I believe the next 2-3 years I'll be making up for lost time and will likely wear it out - :D
you guys are such horny dogs :lol: I hope I 'll be one when I reach that age.
hello