Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Post by Winston »

Someone in one of my YouTube videos posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5f1dQ3Ncc

american women suck but not for the reasons you mentioned...plenty of american women are thin, most are fat, yes, but you can always find one that's not...the problem is their attitude...the best 2 years of my life was working at a international hostel in LA...i got laid every week by a chick from a different country, i've f***ed a girl from almost every country, got engaged to a german girl, foreign women are THE TRUTH, my god...once you go foreign, you never go back
How can that be? Dorms have no privacy for laying girls. Plus backpacker types are not seeking love adventures. They are goody two shoes types interested in culture, not romance or passion. Their sociality is very square and platonic. You can't really hit on them. Does he just take them out after his shift and then they become easy?

How come women are easy in stories but not in real life?
Last edited by Winston on January 21st, 2012, 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are foreign women in hostels really this easy to lay?

Post by ladislav »

The guy is lying though his teeth.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are foreign women in hostels really this easy to lay?

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:The guy is lying though his teeth.
How can you tell when a guy is lying? What are the signs?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

He may be lying but tourist girls in Thailand are definitely reknown for being easy. Thai beach boys (actual dark looking northeastern Thais) who work at the cabanas and beach bars at places like Koh Phangan are frequently seen hooking up with european girls. It's not total bullshit because it does happen in some areas and i've seen it with my own eyes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But he was talking about a hostel in LA, not Thailand. Those Euro girls probably only pick tall fit looking Thai guys, right?

Can't any of us here go to Thailand and hook up with Euro girls?

A guy in the Philippines I met in Baguio through HospitalityClub also claimed to have banged Ukrainian girls who were traveling around the PH. He was short, skinny, and looked like a hippie/bum. Dianne got bad vibes from him and didn't want to hang out with him though.

You never know what to believe.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are his responses to my questions about getting laid in hostels.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet? ... i5f1dQ3Ncc
trust me, i worked there 2 years, i worked the desk so i had all the keys and hostels have PRIVATE ROOMS man, it was easy to get laid. you don't know what you're talking about, yes many backpacker girls aren't good looking but MANY of them are! it's half and half. it doesn't matter WHY you got laid, you got laid! i can easily pick apart the times you got laid and blame it on a hundred things, it wont matter anyway. i speak from experience.
lmao, it was easy. i worked the front desk so i was the first person they'd meet when they got to LA (besides the cab driver) and they'd ask me what there was to do around here. i said we could meet up later and go to the club or bar or whatever and one thing would lead to another, it just got easier and easier, like a routine and foreign girls want to get f***ed from some american cause they're on vacation, it's really rocket science dude, i have game, girls are easy to talk to.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I've noticed Japanese and Korean girls that I've met in other countries were a lot easier than on their home turf. I think a lot has to do with the freedom and being "away from home" and the prying eyes that go with it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

When my gf visits the States as a tourist, she stays in hostels, sometimes group rooms and sometimes private rooms.

In LA area, she stayed in 3 - Venice Cotel on Venice Beach, one in Santa Monica near the pier, and one in Hollywood. Those hostels are full of young Europeans and lots of group drinking goes on at night. Hooking up is common and logistics can easily be arranged as others in the group will accommodate. And if you work the front desk, you get to meet everybody.

Really, it wouldn't surprise me a bit, esp. in a place like Venice which is a party scene. If the guy comes across as a cool Californian, I'm sure he could pull lots of casual sex late at night when the in hostel drinking goes on.

And like Repat said, I've seen similar stuff go on in Thailand. A few years ago, I worked out at kick-boxing camp in Chiang Mai for a couple weeks just to loose some weight (I only worked out, didn't do any sparring). One of the older trainers was into pulling white girls. In the two weeks I was there, I saw him with 3 different ones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've stayed in many hostels and the socializing is very platonic. I don't think it's an easy lay scene. Plus the students and backpackers there are culture freaks. They act very platonic, not flirty and horny. I've met tons of them.

There are also older types who are perpetual travelers and really philosophical. Those I connect with very well.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I've stayed in many hostels and the socializing is very platonic. I don't think it's an easy lay scene. Plus the students and backpackers there are culture freaks. They act very platonic, not flirty and horny. I've met tons of them.

There are also older types who are perpetual travelers and really philosophical. Those I connect with very well.
Yea, I know what you mean. I've seen plenty of those types of hostels too. But there are exceptions. More importantly, a guy generally needs to have sexual presence and seduction skills to score in these environments. Its not like an average Joe Shmoe can just check into a party hostel and get laid that night.
Colt2571
Freshman Poster

Post by Colt2571 »

Hi, I'm Colt2571, the one who posted the youtube message in the OP.

I just registered because Winston sent me a message that he'd posted my response about hostel girls here, so I thought I'd come and clear a few things up.

No, I am not full of shit or lying, as I have better things to do than waste my time trolling youtube vids. Also, I don't care whether or not you believe me as that's not my job to convince you.

That said, I worked at a hostel in LA for 2 years.

As Rock stated, yes, LA is a big party scene and there is LOTS of partying and drinking that goes on at these hostels...in fact more drinking happens at the hostels than in the regular LA party scene. Euros like to drink, especially Irish ;)

I know the hostels that Rock spoke of, Venice, Santa Monica and Hollywood. I worked for Banana Bungalow hostels and we had one location in Hollywood (I am not sure if this is one Rock spoke of, as there are several in Hollywood...the sub name of my hostel in Hollywood was THE VIBE), and two locations in West Hollywood (off Melrose Ave, big culture scene in LA).

I worked at all three, bounced around as I was needed on a rotating basis. We worked as one unit, and each hostel was pretty unique. The one in Hollywood was the most mellow...the one in West Hollywood (Fairfax and Melrose) was probably the most wild, and the other one (Melrose) was second most.

I worked the front desk, so I was always the first person a guest would meet when they arrived in LA. Most foreign girls that we got had never been to the states, much less LA, and they were always wide eyed and fascinated because of the Hollywood scene. They were usually excited when they got there which made them VERY easy to talk to, and also VERY easy to hit on...don't get me wrong, at first it wasn't that easy, I was nervous about the job the first few weeks and just focused on doing it correctly.

I'd gotten hooked up with this job actually because I was homeless at the time...I wasn't a bum but I'd gotten kicked out of my apartment because I missed the rent and was crashing on my friend and his girlfriend's couch which was right down the street from the Melrose hostels. My friend was American and his girl was from Australia...one night I told her rent was too expensive in LA (i was just griping), and she told me that she used to stay and work at this hostel down the street that I'd always passed by but never looked into. The only thing I knew about hostels was what I saw in the movie HOSTEL...she told me it was great, that she got free room and board for doing chores like laundry and she just watched TV while she did it.

She gave me the number to the manager (who coincidentally got busted later for stealing) and one thing led to another, and the next thing you know I have a free place to stay in exchange for working the front desk. It was a weird situation because I was the only American working there at the time, everyone else was foreign, people who wanted to stay in LA but couldn't really afford the rent.

Anyway, I shared a dorm room with like 5 other roommates, we all had bunk beds, the usual hostel shit, but it was fun, they were all nice. Like I was saying before, it took a little while to get used to the desk, but after a while I was on fire. I knew LA very well and had been living there for 7 years...so I knew all the good clubs and everything. So when a single foreign girl walked in, the usual question was:

"what is there to do in LA?"

And from there she was relying on you to help her...INSTANT CONNECTION, and you had to milk all connections, no matter how small, because they would expand and grow later. I'll give you a typical scenario for how this works. It's all fictional, but gives you an idea about how it works (at least with me).

Jenny from Australia is a lone backpacker. she comes to the hostel wide eyed and excited, having never been to Hollywood. i greet her and ask her how her flight was. usually it was very long and she was just desperate to get a room to take a shower in. i would make small talk like guess where she's from (after a while i had it down to a science as i could identify where someone was from almost immediately, from their look, to their speaking style to their clothing, to their accessories) and i was sometimes right, sometimes not. it didn't matter because i could usually make them laugh or smile or something, which is important. you are their first contact so it was important to make an IMPRESSION, like you would at a job interview, so you STAND OUT among the many faces.

she would ask what there is to do, and i would tell her to take a shower first and then come back and see me. this would do two things:

one, it would give her an assignment, making her already doing what i ask, which would come in handy later when you're demanding she kiss you (girls like to be ordered around, even if they don't admit it)...two, it would let her know that i was too busy to talk to her and that she was nothing special, that i saw dozens of girls every day and that if she wanted to have a good time here in LA that she had to EARN my respect. i know it sounds a bit callous, but that's the score. it was all just in good fun for both of you. the urgency was also helped by the fact that during the afternoon i would be busy with a line of people, as they often would arrive in groups, if not together, then on the same flight...the single girl would be single, but the group of Swedish girls or German guys would often be on the same flight from New York or something, so i was too busy to go into detail, but NOT too busy to leave an impression on her. i cannot stress how vulnerable foreign girls are when in a foreign land, especially LA, because they don't know the culture so they are looking for someone, ANYONE to latch onto who is their ticket to having as good time. i never worked too hard for their attention because i didn't need to, they would always come looking for me. not to mention some girls couldn't pay for their stay so they'd try to be extra nice to me (but that's another story ;)

she would go take a shower and come back when things died down. sometimes when she came back it was lunch time for me, so i would make a lunch date out of it "actually it's my lunch break and i'm about to go grab a slice of pizza down the street, wanna come with?" they would almost always gladly go with me, as they're probably hungry too from the long flight.

we would walk to the pizza place down Melrose where i would tell her about the shopping, the culture, the LA scene. i would make it seem glamorous, tell her about all the movie stars i've seen (i saw alot, 7 years is a long time in LA), partied with (i have, as i have many actor friends, i'm a filmmaker, and it's not hard to bump into semi famous celebs and drink with them if you know the spots, and i do)...then i start asking her where she's from and what she's about and just listen...let her talk for a while and get all the nervous energy out, as it's usually pent up from all the new shit she is seeing. again, it cannot be stressed enough how vulnerable and nervous these girls are who are by themselves in LA from across the other side of the world.

we would eat, and i would tell her about the shuttle ride to Beauty Bar, or Saddle Ranch or The Viper Room (Johnny Depp's old club, where River Phoenix died)...we would often have shuttle buses take travelers to the club scene....the sunset strip has lots of clubs, some cool, some better than others...i would often go, even if i hadn't gotten a date for the night, as it was easy to get one if i just hopped in the shuttle and there'd be groups of girls from the other two hostels or girls i had not checked in because i wasn't working. as soon as they see you're american, they kind of latch onto you because i would talk to the driver and talk about this and that club, so the girls could see i knew what i was talking about, so they were easy to talk to.

don't get me wrong, some of the girls were stuck up, but they were FAKING IT...when people are nervous that can manifest as all kinds of weird behavior, often it would come out as goody two shoes, or being stuck up, but even i could see through it and didn't judge, because they were just nervous, they didn't know the scene and ALOT of these girls have a false perception of LA and think you need to act stuck up to be taken seriously...but i would always cut them down a few notches with some back handed comments. this stuff was easy after being there a few months and after a year, it was like taking candy from a baby. i saw dozens of girls a day, hundreds of girls a month, i was FORCED to interact with them, so the practice i got was plentiful and invaluable...even the shyest nerd would become a good pick up artist after working there a few months...game is simply being yourself, but not the shy version, the confident version and just not caring because you know tomorrow you will see more girls. it was a great confidence booster, because i DID NOT start out with game, i was shy in the beginning.

so anyway, me and this hypothetical Australian girl would take the shuttle, and get dropped off on the sunset strip. now usually there would be other people and i would stake my knowledge of the strip in the van...i would tell them that saddle ranch is more of a tourist bar...fun but not very exclusive...a better option would be SKY BAR...SKy Bar was HARD to get into...you either had to be an actor, an insider, or a hot girl...they would not let you in if you were a lone guy, no way, and even if you were with a girl they wouldn't...but if you were with a GROUP OF FOREIGN PEOPLE, especially if there were a group of girls with you, they would let you in. so often we'd end up at SKy Bar, which is pretty amazing.

it has a pool and a great view of LA from the hilltop sunset strip is perched on. above the bar is the hotel, which you need a key card to get on the elevator, exclusive, but there were easy ways to get around that...after the bar closed alot of people had after parties up there and if you were with a group of foreign girls it was easy to find somebody with a key card and get into some exclusive party.

anyway, me and this Australian girl would be together, but i would not pay much attention to her, i would be more interested in the group....this is a big tactic among pick up artists...ignore the target until the last minute...often i would be focused on the group, but not too far from my date...after a while of ignoring her, i would tease her with "let's take a shot" or grip her hand for a minute and let it go...just to keep her with me, but not seeming desperate to get laid...this was a very effective tactic...and if you just liked talking to people and had a good time, it was easy...we would probably leave saddle ranch and go to another club...now here was an easy option, often i would pull a "spotlight", and tell the group we would meet them outside, as if we had some unfinished business to take care of. this would make the girl feel confused, but playful...she would ask what it was we needed to do...and i would just take her to the back and make my move, tell her "i forgot to make out with you" saying it jokingly, and often she would kiss me too. short and sweet, nothing too long, just to keep the carrot dangling, girls love to be teased, don't make it too easy. by this time she'd probably had a drink or two and was relaxed enough, and she would feel special, like we had to hold up the entire operation just because i wanted to kiss her.

we would go to the next bar where we would get more drunk. and i would start to get closer to her, holding her hand longer, maybe having her sit in my lap and alternate with going to the bathroom, or going to talk to some stranger and pretending i knew them, which was a HUGE tactic in LA to seem important if you were at a party where you didn't know anybody...if anyone has seen the movie SWINGERS, they know what i'm talking about...the scene where they're at the modeling party and some dude comes up to Mike and acts like he knows him and they would talk like old friends...when the guy left Mike said he didn't know who that was. a very common occurance in LA...it's to make it seem like you know more people than you do, making you seem more hip and more attractive to girls.

anyway, sometimes i would pull a a bold move and just tell her we should go back to the hostel and have sex...ONLY IF I WAS POSITIVE SHE WAS 100% INTO ME, it's a bold move, but it often works because girls like guys who are confident and direct, once you have a VERY good rapport with them...only pull this move after you've been making out with her for a WHILE, like you guys need to be kissing in the back for a few minutes, several times to pull this maneuver, as the girls is often horny after all this foreplay and you just coming right out and saying "we should have sex" would often give her a relief, so she can take care of herself, lol, and feed this hunger she has. like you're reading her mind. sometimes it would backfire, and i didn't use it often. usually i would just wait until the bar closes, which is 2am...now foreigners hate this because their bars are usually open until dawn, but the good thing was every hostel had a PARTY ROOM, a designated room for partying after hours and drinking, making out whatever. 95% of the time everyone would end up back there. sometimes there was a stereo and we could play music.

if we end up back there, it's very easy to f**k this Australian girl now, as the guys who work the front desk have a silent pact to hook the other guy up with keys to the private room, or an empty dorm room for their date, and you would do the same for them...except in the summer months when the place was pact...this is when you had to get creative. sometimes i would get the keys to the shuttle bus parked in the back and take her in there and f**k her, or we would f**k in one of the few public bathrooms in the hostel, or in the stair way, or even in the storage room, lol...usually it didn't matter, as foreign girls seem to be more willing to f**k in random places...american girls are usually pretty stuck up about shit like that, and i hate it.

and that was that...usually if the girl is staying for a few days, you'd repeat the same thing the next night, but it would shorter as you guys have f***ed, so it's just easy now. and this would happen at least once a week, or every couple of weeks. it was very easy to get laid because there was so much traffic into those hostels.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

That guy was replying to me on You Tube, it was sent to my inbox.

Can you hook up in hostels? Yes, is it likely? I don't know how's your game?

Knowing how most Europeans have very liberal views about sex and casual sex, unless your game is horrible or non-existent, seriously overweight, butt ugly or look like a dirty old man. Then YES you will find it very hard to hook up in hostels, it doesn't matter were you are. I'm sure you have trouble hooking up normally.

Now that being said, if you do have game, are relatively young looking and traveling then yes it shouldn't be a problem. I chatted up a few women in the German hostel I was staying in. Nothing came of it, I tried to hook up with a British student, maybe 21-22 years old. We walked around a bit, went to dinner once. Nothing happen, she wouldn't give me her information, eventually she gave me her email address and never returned a reply. I chatted up some Spanish tourist and was very attracted to at least two of them. As a group we tried to find a local nightclub to go too and failed to find one, oh well. I also chatted up a woman that was a Ph.D student at Georgia Tech, she wasn't that hot, kind of average looking but nice overall. Finally the only success I did have was to exchange information with a 4th grade teacher that lives in Palm Springs. She's not that cute, kind of goth (dark eye liner, tats, piercings, etc), she thought I was cute however, gave up her info without asking almost. I called her once just to see what was up, she just wasn't pretty enough to justify driving over 100 miles for. I've done that too many times in my life for sub-par looking women.

I also find it kind of crass to be honest, its a social environment true enough with a lounge area. I just feel the last thing a woman wants to do is f**k some random guy, especially when there isn't much privacy. Most people share rooms, though I did have a two bed room and even a single room for one night for the time I stayed there.

Of course alcohol loosens up most people and I'm sure there have been more than a few alcohol induced flings in hostels.
Colt2571
Freshman Poster

Post by Colt2571 »

djfourmoney wrote:That guy was replying to me on You Tube, it was sent to my inbox.

Can you hook up in hostels? Yes, is it likely? I don't know how's your game?
you should check out my post above, i go into detail on this. it is not hard to hook up, as most men get in their own way. it is as hard to hook up in a hostel as it is in normal life...about the same...the benefit of working at a hostel was i was ALWAYS AROUND GIRLS, so you adapted quickly and patterns started to emerge....any observant, intelligent man is going to see these patterns and use them to his advantage. it's like dancing, there is a natural rhythm to hooking up...if you feel someone is attracted to you, it's very easy to hook up as long as you don't self sabotage, as many people have psychological reversal to having what it is they want (consciously they want it, but their unconscious mind might not for any number of reasons and since the unconscious mind controls behavioral traits, it's easy to f**k up...like saying all the wrong things in a job interview when you supposedly really want the job, that's psychological reversal)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Of course it's all about the rhythm and vibe between you and her. But if all they project at you is a platonic vibe, then it doesn't matter about your game. Game does not create attraction or sexual tension if it's not there. Plus every girl has a different personality. Some just do not respond to any game at all.

Thus a lot of it is out of your control. If she likes you, then you can just go through the motions.

The thing is, hostel environments are not conducive to flirtations. It is not a meat market vibe. The socializing there is usually platonic. The social vibe in them does not feel like you can hit on girls, especially since most of them are in groups and you kind of have to behave when you're in a group.

And even if a girl there likes you, she will just make arrangements to hook up with you later, unless she is leaving the next day to her next destination. And even when a girl makes out with you, it doesn't mean she will take her panties off. Sometimes she will stop right there and go no further.

Some guys have that sexual vibe that stimulates desire in women. Some guys don't. It isn't some technique that you control.

How much do you make in a hostel? Minimum wage? How do you get a job in one? What qualifications do you need?

Colt2571
Freshman Poster

Post by Colt2571 »

Winston wrote:Of course it's all about the rhythm and vibe between you and her. But if all they project at you is a platonic vibe, then it doesn't matter about your game. Game does not create attraction or sexual tension if it's not there. Plus every girl has a different personality. Some just do not respond to any game at all.

Thus a lot of it is out of your control. If she likes you, then you can just go through the motions.

The thing is, hostel environments are not conducive to flirtations. It is not a meat market vibe. The socializing there is usually platonic. The social vibe in them does not feel like you can hit on girls, especially since most of them are in groups and you kind of have to behave when you're in a group.

And even if a girl there likes you, she will just make arrangements to hook up with you later, unless she is leaving the next day to her next destination. And even when a girl makes out with you, it doesn't mean she will take her panties off. Sometimes she will stop right there and go no further.

Some guys have that sexual vibe that stimulates desire in women. Some guys don't. It isn't some technique that you control.

How much do you make in a hostel? Minimum wage? How do you get a job in one? What qualifications do you need?
either you have alot of misconceptions about hostels, or you're visiting the wrong ones.

everything you say here is completely untrue about LA hostels, so i assume you've never been to them.

and yes, you CAN control sexual desire in women...it is a proven technique that you CAN master. even girls who are prudes are susceptible to it. i don't like calling people out on bullshit, but your post shows alot of naivete and assumption. it's important not to see your reality as reality in general...what is true for you is not true for everyone else. and your conclusions about picking up women are in line with your results, because reality is simply what you perceive it to be...if you think picking up women is hard, it will be hard, because that's what you believe to be true.

the bottom line is GAME is a factor in attracting women, but game is a skill you can learn, as all it is, is technique...yes, some people are natural and pick it up faster, but the mind is just a computer that is completely programmable, therefore anyone can learn to tango with the right programmer (trainer). and you can program women with commands like you do a computer...everyone is capable of doing it. what do you think television does? it programs people to do things, eat things, wear things. the mind is like a computer. you don't need to know the lingo, just like you don't need to know how a car works to drive it, but knowing how it works will help you maintain it and drive it better.

as for your questions, i made minimum wage at the hostel, but my boss would always give me money on the side, as he was a very nice and giving person. to get a job in a hostel just do what is done with any job. GO AND ASK. if they're hiring, you'll do what you do at any job, which is interview...it's not some major deal. qualifications depend on what it is you'll be doing, like any job. i had a lot of jobs handling money and customer service before i worked at the hostel, so those were the qualifications that landed me the job.