42% of single women ages 20-29 have boyfriends

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

42% of single women ages 20-29 have boyfriends

Post by jamesbond »

I heard on the radio a study that was done that showed 42% of single women between the ages of 20 to 29 have boyfriends. That means 58% of them don't have boyfriends. If this is the case, how come when most guys ask out women (who are in their 20's) the woman says she has a boyfriend? Perhaps she is lying and saying she has a boyfriend.

So nearly 6 out of 10 women in their 20's DO NOT have boyfriends. I thought this figure would be higher, like 65% would have boyfriends. Now I would like to know, how many good looking, physically fit women in their 20's have boyfriends? Probably a lot higher than 42%, maybe more like 75%. The competition is fierce for young attractive women in America! :shock:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I always figured that if she has a vagina and she isnt repulsive, then she has a BF. It is just they are like monkey branching from BF to BF to insure they are never single.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 42% of single women ages 20-29 have boyfriends

Post by momopi »

jamesbond wrote:I heard on the radio a study that was done that showed 42% of single women between the ages of 20 to 29 have boyfriends. That means 58% of them don't have boyfriends. If this is the case, how come when most guys ask out women (who are in their 20's) the woman says she has a boyfriend? Perhaps she is lying and saying she has a boyfriend.

So nearly 6 out of 10 women in their 20's DO NOT have boyfriends. I thought this figure would be higher, like 65% would have boyfriends. Now I would like to know, how many good looking, physically fit women in their 20's have boyfriends? Probably a lot higher than 42%, maybe more like 75%. The competition is fierce for young attractive women in America! :shock:

Single women in that age category (21-24) burn through bf's all the time, it's really not worth the effort to worry about it. Plus a lot of them "go out" or "date" without committing to a serious relationship. Even if they have a bf, some girls are "with someone while looking for someone better". It's like being introduced to a girl, sparks fly during grape-diving, lots of mead, night falls, horizontal aerobics in the tent, then next morning she confesses that she "sort of has a bf", and you think "d@mn I should have gnawed my arm off to escape before she woke up".
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 42% of single women ages 20-29 have boyfriends

Post by Adama »

momopi wrote: Even if they have a bf, some girls are "with someone while looking for someone better".
Yes. They can never be alone for a moment, and many boyfriends are simply "place holders." Also known as the "Bigger Better Deal" or BBD.