Poetic Justice, men age like wine, women age like milk!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

How many men can pull a Bruce Willis look ? Imo, BW was never an attractive guy but if you're a movie star you can look like a bum and still get a lot of attention. I'd rather keep my hair and get a haircut if I wanted to go bald but I guess you can always use a wig.

@Teal Lantern, the op was referring more to the guys who don't get any attention:
Paybacks are a bitch! These women wouldn't give this guy the time of day when he was in his 20's, living at home, driving an older car and not making a lot of money.
He sounds as if "he's gonna show them later. He's gonna get revenge on those bitches!"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poetic Justice, men age like wine, women age like milk!

Post by jamesbond »

Females, get them while they're young! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poetic Justice, men age like wine, women age like milk!

Post by jamesbond »

Good video illustrating the fact that men age much better than women do!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."