How many good looking women in America are available?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How many good looking women in America are available?

Post by jamesbond »

I often wonder just how many good looking single women in America are actually available? 50% of women in America are over weight. Of the ones that are in shape and good looking I wonder how many don't have boyfriends. I am sure the over whelming majority have boyfriends (my guess 75 to 80% of the good looking ones).

This leaves 20 to 25% of the hot, physically fit women in the US to be actually available! Now, these women are getting hit on day and night so they are going to be VERY picky about who they give out their phone number to and who they date. American women are in dating paradise here in the US and the men are in dating HELL! :evil:

Most of the time when you ask a good looking women for her number, she says she has a boyfriend. Dating expert Don Steele estimates that where he lives (in LA) 80% of the good looking women have boyfriends. His advice is to still try to date the girl and not make her having a boyfriend a big deal (if your able to do this).

I wish there were more good looking women in the US who did not have boyfriends. It's the law of supply and demand, there are more men looking to meet good looking women, than there are good looking women available!