Steve Hoca's Podcasts on Men's Dating Problems in America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these eloquent insights that Steve Hoca wrote me today. They reflect what a lot of us feel deep down.

Steve:
"there are times when I question myself and ask "how do I know that it's not me that's crazy or has obsurd ideas?"

I think that being inquisitive is productive, for the most part. But the problem with people like us -- having swallowed the red pill -- is that life is forever never easy for us. We live in a world of make believe and acting, and the whole way to get through this life is to conform to it as if all is good and nothing is wrong. We just shouldn't question it, we are told.

I commend you so much for having the gut to have a web site like the one you have. It's a breath of fresh air knowing that there are in fact like-minded people that think a lot like you. But again, I still, at times, question myself, which is why I need to get to the Phillipines so that I can get out of this social rut I'm in. Boy it stinks!

Anyway, I have to go now but I'll talk to you soon. Bye for now.

Steve"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Steve Hoca's latest videos about male-shaming tactics in the dating game.

In part 2, he mentions my claims about Americans being anti-social, and the fallacy that everyone is social and that all you have to do is "get out more", and debunks the "you've got to have game" argument.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is part 3 and 4 of Steve Hoca's rant about male shaming tactics in America.

More new videos by Steve Hoca:

The truth and lies behind creating your own reality. Steve Hoca debunks the Law of Attraction and "The Secret".

Should men get married and be stuck with a lifetime of alimony?

Are unattractive men just the losers of society?

Last edited by Winston on March 6th, 2012, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

He has a strong third eye developing on his forehead....
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Steve Hoca's new website!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Hoca's website is up and running now. He wanted me to let you all know.

http://www.stevehoca.com

His interviews page:

http://www.stevehoca.com/page2.html

Here is a picture of him with the Filipina he dated in the Philippines, which is displayed on his home page.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A new video rant by Steve Hoca about how dating is really all about looks in America, especially for women, using a TV dating show as an example.

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Winston ..... where's Hoca. Tell him to contribute to the forum here.

I usually don't like pessimistic videos about AW but he's different, honest and entertaining at the same time IMO
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:Winston ..... where's Hoca. Tell him to contribute to the forum here.

I usually don't like pessimistic videos about AW but he's different, honest and entertaining at the same time IMO
I have. But I don't think he's a forum type of guy. lol

I agree. Usually I don't like hearing pessimistic people either. They are too depressing to listen to. But Steve has a passion and energy that makes up for it and a voice that grabs your attention and makes him exciting to listen to. Some people have that about them.

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

So is Steve going to write up his experience with Filipino women?

Also, could someone tell him to let his guests finish their thoughts without him interrupting and talking most of the time?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I'm glad Steve has moved on from his true forced loneliness days. Those guys have good intentions but a very limited brain span. Some of his older videos are very much on the deluded side. His new stuff has vastly improved. I do think he's still a bit one-sided and biased, but aren't we all?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hook wrote:So is Steve going to write up his experience with Filippino women?

Also, could someone tell him to let his guests finish their thoughts without him interrupting and talking most of the time?
He told me that I was right about Filipinas, that they are sweet and treat you good, but also shameless in asking you for things and making you pay for their friends.

I posted his comments in the trip report section. You can try to look for it.

Williamblake
Freshman Poster

Post by Williamblake »

Nice videos! and great stuff. I like steve hoca and he is really a very nice guy, some times i feel that he think its hard to find a good women. Thanks for sharing.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Hi

I cant watch Dating in the Dark analisys pt2, the following msg appears
"This video contains content from Living TV Group, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"
Im able to watch pt1, so whats the deal with pt2

Cheers:)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve found this article about short men in America that he wanted me to post.

Steve Hoca:

"Hello Winston:

I really think this is sad, but nevertheless so true. Short men in America -- preferably 5 feet 6 inches and under -- have it worse than any socio-economic group in the United States. Read this article to confirm it if you don't believe me.

Steve

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 658AASErJF

Also, the women who respond to this post are of little help as well, even the short women. They give the same bullshit shaming tactics like "you're going to the wrong places, bars, etc." and "women can pick up on your feelings of inferiority" yada.... yada.... yada.... Feel free to post this one on your forum."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Steve found this article about short men in America that he wanted me to post.

Steve Hoca:

"Hello Winston:

I really think this is sad, but nevertheless so true. Short men in America -- preferably 5 feet 6 inches and under -- have it worse than any socio-economic group in the United States. Read this article to confirm it if you don't believe me.

Steve

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 658AASErJF

Also, the women who respond to this post are of little help as well, even the short women. They give the same bullshit shaming tactics like "you're going to the wrong places, bars, etc." and "women can pick up on your feelings of inferiority" yada.... yada.... yada.... Feel free to post this one on your forum."
It's true that short men get the short end of the stick in the dating game in America. I am 5'10" and some women here in the US refuse to date men who are under 6'0" tall.

It's funny, that ViperVenom said he is a short 5'5" chubby asian guy and he has no problems meeting women in the US. I have a hard time believing this, I smell bullshit! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."