Steve Hoca's Podcasts on Men's Dating Problems in America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Steve Hoca's Podcasts on Men's Dating Problems in America

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca reads letters from lonely dateless men in America who wrote to him. I am mentioned in it too.

Last edited by Winston on April 28th, 2014, 2:41 am, edited 12 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a Steve Hoca classic! It's what made me his fan!

The p***y Renaissance is coming to an end

Last edited by Winston on January 3rd, 2011, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca comments on the idea that 1 in 10 men in America will never find a woman.

Last edited by Winston on January 3rd, 2011, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

Winston wrote:This is a Steve Hoca classic! It's what made me his fan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbeBcGzzzo
AAAAA+++++ on this one! I was shocked the 1st time I had members of my own family (usually the women/girls of course) go against me on stuff like this until very recent times (like last year/earlier this year) when they finally started to wake up mentally. They would even side with the women who are complete strangers compared to myself who they knew since before birth! As always, once it starts to affect them, oh now they listen up and finally agree. All I have to say to folks like that is: I told you so.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

adam917 wrote:
Winston wrote:This is a Steve Hoca classic! It's what made me his fan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbeBcGzzzo
AAAAA+++++ on this one! I was shocked the 1st time I had members of my own family (usually the women/girls of course) go against me on stuff like this until very recent times (like last year/earlier this year) when they finally started to wake up mentally. They would even side with the women who are complete strangers compared to myself who they knew since before birth! As always, once it starts to affect them, oh now they listen up and finally agree. All I have to say to folks like that is: I told you so.
Show those videos to your family then. And also show them my comparison chart and pamphlet, which are linked from the home page!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a great 8 part interview by Steve Hoca where he interviews a guy named Chris about the nightmare dating scene in America. It's so truthful and hits the nail on the head.

Part 1 of 8:

I'm mentioned in part 2 by the way, as an example of not being afraid to talk about a taboo:

Last edited by Winston on January 3rd, 2011, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Here is a great 8 part interview by Steve Hoca where he interviews a guy named Chris about the nightmare dating scene in America. It's so truthful and hits the nail on the head.

Part 1 of 8:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpjvs3oQvx0

I'm mentioned in part 2 by the way, as an example of not being afraid to talk about a taboo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo6MZmyYdHI
I just finished listening to all 8 parts. Man. That is a GREAT discussion of truth about the nightmare dating scene for men in America. It was so true and full of taboos, that it was very refreshing to hear them tell it like it is finally! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you all listen to this discussion between Steve and Chris. It is so refreshingly honest. I'm mentioned in it several times too.

The thing is, every time going abroad was mentioned in the interview, Chris had some excuse or copout reason not to go that route, even though he has no better alternative.

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I like steve hoca. He's a cool guy.

Prostitution destroys p***y power-that's the answer.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some great and truthful insights and conclusions that Steve Hoca sent me today, in response to my deep realizations that I posted here and sent him. He really hits the nail on the head.

Steve Hoca:

"Hello Winston:

Let me add to your list of things that I feel of what ails Americans, and why so many of them are in this sad, depressed state they are in.

I feel that America is a society (mainly through television) that has pumped up peoples' expectations way above and beyond what is humanly possible or realistic. What I mean is, we are told that capitalism is a great system, that our government, although incompetent, still loves us. We are continually being told that we have just as much opportunity as Bill Gates or Warren Buffet to retire in total financial comfort. We are also told that Americans are friendly and social, and that if you can't find socialization in your own life, then it's your own fault, and you just need to get out more (whatever the hell that means).

The list could go on and on infinitum. However, what I realize now is this: if people are sold bullshit bills of goods, and things don't turn out like they're supposed to, then people go into a sort of neurosis where they either shut down, get anxiety, or a combination of the two. It's for this reason that there are all sorts of drugs out there (expensive, legal ones by prescription of course) that are designed to totally numb us and make us continue going along with this matrix. I have, however, noticed that marijuana and other natural psychedelic drugs do quite the opposite. It's for this reason that the governments of the world -- particularly America -- are strong about keeping these other harmless drugs illegal.

Most prescription drugs keep the people fed on high expectations from ever rebelling and hitting the streets. These drugs anesthesize their pain enough to make them still want to work, however, and continue life through this rigged matrix. However, if you ask a person who is on, say, Prozac what they feel about corporate America, the dating scene, the social scene, etc., they'll just say the same parroted crap that "life is what you make it and you need to go the extra mile to earn a living in this world." They'll also convince you that America is the best place in the world to live, and that people in most other countries are unhappy and would just die at the chance to come to this so-called free country. Some freedom huh, when you can't' even get an average-looking girl in your life?

Anyway, I now understand why it's so so important that I go overseas and get out of this rigged matrix. I am going to do everything in my power to make it happen this summer, or by early fall.

Talk to you soon Winston, and keep up the great work on your site.

Steve"
Last edited by Winston on August 25th, 2010, 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

1 in 10? I actually thought it would be much higher than that nowadays.

Nevertheless, these links are fantastic and dead on. Thank you. Winston, you should put these on the Happy Bachelors forum. I don't want to because you found them and sorta know this guy.

Also, it needs to be said YOUR work is appreciated. As I've said before Winston, you are one of the men out there who SHOWS THERE IS ANOTHER OPTION. Guys like him need to go for foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcus Aurelius wrote:1 in 10? I actually thought it would be much higher than that nowadays.

Nevertheless, these links are fantastic and dead on. Thank you. Winston, you should put these on the Happy Bachelors forum. I don't want to because you found them and sorta know this guy.

Also, it needs to be said YOUR work is appreciated. As I've said before Winston, you are one of the men out there who SHOWS THERE IS ANOTHER OPTION. Guys like him need to go for foreign women.
It might be higher, but of course, most men will not admit that they are lonely or dateless.

Ok I will post them on Happy Bachelors. You are free to post any of my links there without asking me first, since they are public info.

Oh and your very welcome.

Don't forget to listen to Steve Hoca's interview with Ladislav and me too.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/L ... erview.mp3
Last edited by Winston on August 7th, 2014, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Just downloaded it. His stuff is great. I wish there was more. You know, I started realizing what he talks about when I was in my teens and early twenties...like I said in my OP on here, having gone from the beta, to the alpha bad boy look for awhile, I saw both worlds, giving me a unique perspective on the nightmare that is the mating scene in this country. I hate seeing guys who think they don't deserve anyone, can't get anyone, or think ALL women are bad. The PUA bullshit just further takes them from reality. This site, and others like it help men wake up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this response from Steve where he debunks the argument that "Feminism is a backlash from past injustices done to women". It makes sense.

He also notes that in societies where men have all the power (e.g. Arab cultures), no man is without a wife, whereas when women rule, or make all the rules, then society gets turned upside down. Women all gun for the alpha males and leave most of the men out in the cold. Hence what we have in the US.
Last edited by Winston on January 3rd, 2011, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this rant by Steve where he urges everyone to TAKE ACTION in America by distributing flyers about true forced loneliness in America! Wow. Man. It's intense. He really gives it to them here and blows off a ton of steam!

Last edited by Winston on January 3rd, 2011, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

The BEST Interview about dating foreign women yet!

Post by Winston »

Hi all!
This is a MUST LISTEN!

Recently I referred Steve Hoca, my interviewer, to a fan of my site and global dater who is also named Steve.

Together the two Steves produced THE BEST interview yet! This one could be the TURNING POINT in our movement! The chemistry and synergy in the interview was phenomenal, as well as the information and authenticity of it. Both Steves had so much to contribute to the interview. After listening to them, anyone would turn into a believer of our cause and see the false taboo against it!

It's that good! A TOTAL MUST HEAR!

Just listen to it and you'll see what I mean. This is the BEST interview about the benefits of dating foreign women and the horrors of the US dating scene for men yet. It's going to make history! We all need to upload this to YouTube in various forms to get the word out. This is the one that will convince the doubters! I'm glad I referred those two together.

Here is the link to listen to it:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/S ... erview.mp3

Let me know what you all think!

Winston