Steve Hoca's Podcasts on Men's Dating Problems in America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

innovatorsclub wrote:
terminator wrote:
Winston wrote:Holy smokes. I just listened to the interview that Steve Hoca did with Steve R, the guy who interviewed me on Blog Talk Radio.

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 2-2012.mp3

His experiences in Thailand were amazing and out of this world. I loved the part where he said that the problem with dating in America is that all the girls are either:

1) Too taken
2) Too good (in their minds that is)
3) Too heavy
4) Too young

So true isn't it?

Anyway, if any of you want to be interviewed by Steve Hoca, contact him at: http://www.stevehoca.com
I've just downloaded it and it starts off very funny as Steve takes another phone call from a friend while the other guys is trying to talk - LOL. Steve forgot to mute it, oh no! But no-one's perfect.
yes substance and truth isn't usually found in a pretty package. TV commercials are created and do easily fool the ignorant and inside the box sheeple.....I promote the importance of "think Different" ( out of the box and ahead of the curve) BE Exceptional...FEEL Invincible
Winston gets it and also challenges the status quo instead of conforming to it. I am the guy who became the overseas player and I don't give a shit if followers don't believe it
BE a man and find a way to feel like the man..I did just that
OK, you're Steve R on this interview. I'm sorry to hear about you and your brothers divorces. He sure would be upset about what happened. I hope your business works out well. Some guys will not want to pay for your service - they'll date hookers or go on their own and see who they meet. When I sold my business, I offered to show the new owners the ropes if they pay me, but they skimped and made many mistakes. People think they know it all...
Last edited by terminator on December 27th, 2012, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca just did another new interview with a guy named Mitchell from Washington state about social isolation and cultural degradation in America. Mitchell found my site long ago and learned about Steve Hoca through it. It was recorded on Christmas Day. I wonder why Steve did an interview on Christmas Day instead of spending time with his family with a banquet dinner table, warm fireplace, Christmas tree, and Christmas music in the background, while hugging relatives that come over? lol

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 5-2012.mp3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Winston wrote:Steve Hoca just did another new interview with a guy named Mitchell from Washington state about social isolation and cultural degradation in America. Mitchell found my site long ago and learned about Steve Hoca through it. It was recorded on Christmas Day. I wonder why Steve did an interview on Christmas Day instead of spending time with his family with a banquet dinner table, warm fireplace, Christmas tree, and Christmas music in the background, while hugging relatives that come over? lol

Winston, that description of Christmas would have been my worst nightmare. I'd rather spend it doing my own thing - though, probably not doing an interview!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:Steve Hoca just did another new interview with a guy named Mitchell from Washington state about social isolation and cultural degradation in America. Mitchell found my site long ago and learned about Steve Hoca through it. It was recorded on Christmas Day. I wonder why Steve did an interview on Christmas Day instead of spending time with his family with a banquet dinner table, warm fireplace, Christmas tree, and Christmas music in the background, while hugging relatives that come over? lol

how do you navigate to rollersteveshow interviews from stevehoca.com homepage, link not there
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:

how do you navigate to rollersteveshow interviews from stevehoca.com homepage, link not there
I don't know. Steve's home page is not stable. It changes all the time, and I'm not sure if he knows how to control it. lol

But I've put all his best interviews on my interview archive page at: http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

Btw, if any of you haven't heard his interviews with Steve Neese and Larry Elterman, you should. They are his best ones, and very informative. Here are the links to them.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Steve_Inte ... y_2010.mp3

http://www.happierabroad.com/Larry_Elte ... erview.mp3
Last edited by Winston on August 14th, 2014, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good interview Steve Hoca did with a guy named Mitchell, discussing the dating scene in the US and what guys can do to improve their dating life.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this great podcast discussion between Steve Hoca and TFL. They talk about a lot of things. In the beginning they talk about their experiences in the Philippines.

Here is a new one where they talk about dating scene and PUA being part of a conspiracy.

globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by globe-trotter »

BigDug wrote:I'm not below their threshold, but I'm close at 5'6.5".

I do agree that heightism exists, especially in America. The Commanding Officer and Executive Officer on the ship are well over 6 feet. If I look at most of the highest ranking officers on the ship, I find their height to be nearly all at least 6 foot.

Yet I struggle to even get advanced to E-7. Every E-6 that I have ever seen forced to retire was average or lower in height.

And don't even get me started on the dating scene. Every woman that tossed me aside for another man ended up with someone taller. I hate looking at dating sites and see women who are 4'11"-5'2" saying they want a man at least 5'9". WTF!?!? So tall girls have to be with tall guys, and short girls all want to be with tall guys. Leaving me with none.

Hence another reason the Philippines seems so nice of a choice. I won't feel short. But to be fair, dating sites of the Asian countries I have visited rarely has a minimum height listed.

My first girlfriend broke up with me because her friends made fun of the fact that I was shorter than her.
My feeling is this: If I am taller than she is, I'm tall enough.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Steve Hoca's Podcasts on Men's Dating Problems in America

Post by Winston »

Just uploaded Steve Hoca's interview with Steve Rolodex about why single men in America MUST date abroad NOW! It's a must hear interview with brutally honest truths and great points that no one else dares to speak about openly.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some new podcasts and rants by Steve Hoca about MGTOW and the future of dating for men.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve hoca talks about why Tom Leykis is dishonest and phony.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca has a lot of new videos on his channel. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SteveHoca/videos

Does anyone have his email or contact info? I tried to email him but it bounced and he no longer replies on Skype. If anyone has his contact info, please PM it to me. Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just put up Steve Hoca's interview with Mitchell about TFL and the decline of social and dating culture in America. Here it is. It's very good. Mitchell and I are kindred spirits and he is very easy to talk to and relate to. You can tell by his voice.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca's groundbreaking classic interview with Steve Neese now back online!

Steve Hoca interviews Steve Neese about his experiences in the Philippines with Filipinas, Angeles City girls and Foreign women. Many truth bombshells are discussed openly that very few people dare to talk about, but which need to be discussed so men can know they have international options.