American women and divorce court industry destroying families

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

American women and divorce court industry destroying families

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a funny but true fact of American women and the divorce courts in the USA.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Ha, ha that's a good one. Where did you find it at?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr S wrote:Ha, ha that's a good one. Where did you find it at?

Somewhere on the internet, I forget where exactly.
AsianBill
Freshman Poster

Post by AsianBill »

Hell, I'm more curious where you got the avatar! Nice back view :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

American women and the divorce court industry

Post by jamesbond »

This pictures sums things up perfectly regarding american women and the divorce court industry. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The divorce court industry

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video explaining the horrible one sided divorce court industry in western nations.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The divorce court industry

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video explaining the corrupt divorce court industry in western countries.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: American women and divorce court industry destroying families

Post by Winston »

A documentary that will boil your blood. Download link below.

https://yts.mx/movies/divorce-corp-2014

Divorce Corp (2014)

Synopsis
More money flows through the family courts, and into the hands of courthouse insiders, than in all other court systems in America combined - over $50 billion a year and growing. Through extensive research and interviews with the nation's top divorce lawyers, mediators, judges, politicians, litigants and journalists, this documentary uncovers how children are torn from their homes, unlicensed custody evaluators extort money, and abusive judges play god with people's lives while enriching their friends. This explosive documentary reveals the family courts as unregulated, extra-constitutional fiefdoms. Rather than assist victims of domestic crimes, these courts often precipitate them. And rather than help parents and children move on, as they are mandated to do, these courts - and their associates - drag out cases for years, sometimes decades, ultimately resulting in a rash of social ills, including home foreclosure, bankruptcy, suicide and violence. Solutions to the crisis are sought out in countries where divorce is handled in a more holistic manner. —Anonymous
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: American women and divorce court industry destroying families

Post by redfeather »

Winston,

I have posted that Divorce Corp documentary here at HA before.
It needs to be watched by all men twice a year.
It will wake you up to the reality of what these Divorce raping women have been handed by our own gov't.
More than 75% of Divorces now in America are being filed by women...because she gets paid to break the marriage contract.
An American women is two things: a Divorce rape waiting to happen and a protective order waiting to happen.
I got burned by this divorce corp system...and that is why I got the hell out of America and went to the Philippines to look for a wife.

I try to tell all men to stay away from American women, but most won't listen.
They have to learn the hard way...by getting divorce raped and dragged thru our Divorce Corp. Fubar'd system.

You have been warned.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)