Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why American women divorce their husbands

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8655
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by jamesbond » November 5th, 2009, 10:17 am

Here is a great article dealing with why women in the US divorce their husbands. Most of the time, the reason is she is just she is bored and "wants a change of pace." Great reason to end a marriage! Other real life examples are given. After reading this, no man in his right mind would want to marry an American women. Remember, if you divorce your wife in the US, you have to give her half of your assest and child support if children are involved. Check out this article.

http://www.dumpyourwifenow.com/2007/04/ ... n-divorce/
Last edited by jamesbond on August 2nd, 2011, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: January 28th, 2011, 5:33 am

Post by ExpeditionSailor » February 4th, 2011, 4:31 am

If the so-called 'family' courts in the US and Canada didn't make it so easy for women to pull the trigger and cash out, there would be far fewer divorces. Women would then be forced to address the issue of why they are so bored in their marriages.

Fenix
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: December 2nd, 2010, 6:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Post by Fenix » February 4th, 2011, 5:05 am

Beware if you live in California. If you are married for 10 years or more, you pay your wife's vagina money FOR LIFE when she divorces you for not taking out the trash.

keius
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 9:44 pm

Post by keius » February 4th, 2011, 5:42 am

Funny thing, in America, more women are asking for prenups. Why?
Seems there are alot of women who make more money than their hubbies now. I've got no pity for them :P

My personal opinion, whether it be a man or a woman. If that person doesn't have a real good reason for splitting, then that person shouldn't be getting any alimony. A guy who's divorcing his wife (who may be rich) cuz he's bored of her vagina shouldn't be getting a single penny of alimony. Same goes for women. Now...if a woman was divorcing a drunk wife beating hubbie, then the alimony is more than reasonable.

Mercury
Freshman Poster
Posts: 393
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by Mercury » May 12th, 2019, 7:28 pm

American women divorce their husbands because he lost his job.

They divorce him because he can not afford ZIP Code 90210.

They divorce him because she is spoiled like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka.

They divorce him because he can not afford that massive, sprawling luxury McMansion or that roaring loud luxury sports car she wants.

They divorce him because his new job pays less than his old one.

They divorce him because he is friendly and down to Earth, and she herself is a toxic, immature, hateful, and spoiled brat.

They divorce him because she has turned gay.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3259
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Okayama, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by Yohan » May 13th, 2019, 5:58 pm

Mercury wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 7:28 pm
American women divorce their husbands because he lost his job.

They divorce him because he can not afford ZIP Code 90210.

They divorce him because she is spoiled like Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka.

They divorce him because he can not afford that massive, sprawling luxury McMansion or that roaring loud luxury sports car she wants.

They divorce him because his new job pays less than his old one.

They divorce him because he is friendly and down to Earth, and she herself is a toxic, immature, hateful, and spoiled brat.

They divorce him because she has turned gay.
Simply said, she divorces him for any or no reason...

Don't think it is better in Europe. In my native country a few years ago, the divorce rate was 68 % in the cities and 51 percent in rural area - and divorces after 10 years marriage are considered as 'marriage fulfilled' and are not counted.

I have a few friends still in Europe and every one of them has already a divorce after him ... and one even two divorces as this idiot married again.

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by flowerthief00 » May 15th, 2019, 6:57 am

Alimony is bs, but it is mostly avoidable. It is generally awarded when one spouse is earning significantly more money than the other. Therefore, you can drastically reduce the risk of being hit with alimony by not marrying anyone who isn't earning the same as you. She should be making her own money and contributing to household expenses equally.

If that sounds like a tight standard to be holding all marriages to, too bad. It is the model now adhered to in America. We have dropped the traditional relationship in favor of the egalitarian relationship, now upheld in culture and in law. If you dislike it you really shouldn't be in America. America is committed to egalitarianism and can never go back.

Get the traditional mentality that men are supposed to provide for women out of your head. It can only hurt you. Women wanted equality and we should absolutely let them have it.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7217
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by Cornfed » May 16th, 2019, 11:49 pm

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 6:57 am
Alimony is bs, but it is mostly avoidable. It is generally awarded when one spouse is earning significantly more money than the other. Therefore, you can drastically reduce the risk of being hit with alimony by not marrying anyone who isn't earning the same as you. She should be making her own money and contributing to household expenses equally.
Then she most likely wouldn't want to marry you or would quit her job on some pretext and after an appropriate interval apply for divorce and alimony.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 349
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by Neo » May 17th, 2019, 12:27 am

Cornfed wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 11:49 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 6:57 am
Alimony is bs, but it is mostly avoidable. It is generally awarded when one spouse is earning significantly more money than the other. Therefore, you can drastically reduce the risk of being hit with alimony by not marrying anyone who isn't earning the same as you. She should be making her own money and contributing to household expenses equally.
Then she most likely wouldn't want to marry you or would quit her job on some pretext and after an appropriate interval apply for divorce and alimony.
The other thing is sometimes when a certain type of person is paying the bills, that person may try to take charge of the other one, and become very demanding and controlling.

In other words, in the minds of some, if they are paying the bills, then it empowers them. Then there may be a power struggle.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 1:42 am

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by IraqVet2003 » May 17th, 2019, 1:58 am

jamesbond wrote:
November 5th, 2009, 10:17 am
Here is a great article dealing with why women in the US divorce their husbands. Most of the time, the reason is she is just she is bored and "wants a change of pace." Great reason to end a marriage! Other real life examples are given. After reading this, no man in his right mind would want to marry an American women. Remember, if you divorce your wife in the US, you have to give her half of your assest and child support if children are involved. Check out this article.

http://www.dumpyourwifenow.com/2007/04/ ... n-divorce/
Hey Jamesbond, check out this video by Sandman entitled: CAGED DIVORCED AFTER 4 DAYS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p0DZra8qWw

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by flowerthief00 » May 17th, 2019, 6:39 am

Cornfed wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 11:49 pm
Then she most likely wouldn't want to marry you or would quit her job on some pretext and after an appropriate interval apply for divorce and alimony.
Indeed. That's why, in the latter case, you need to be ready to pull the plug yourself if she starts that.

The former issues requires women's sexual preferences to evolve to a higher level. If men would only marry and procreate with women who pull their own weight in a relationship, only women who are willing and able to pull their own weight would pass on their DNA, and eventually women of such persuasion will become more common.

Of course it doesn't work if men are kissing female ass and continually giving them free shit. So men need to evolve too. There are far too many simps who think that simping is natural. Only now that it has become dangerous to do so are men slowly beginning to change (I hope).

It's a point I'm always harping on. DON'T give your protection and provision to a woman for free. REJECT any expectation flung your way that a man is supposed to do that.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7217
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by Cornfed » May 17th, 2019, 6:59 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 6:39 am
The former issues requires women's sexual preferences to evolve to a higher level. If men would only marry and procreate with women who pull their own weight in a relationship, only women who are willing and able to pull their own weight would pass on their DNA, and eventually women of such persuasion will become more common.
The thing is that females are biologically incapable of pulling their own weight and even if they evolved to do so they would be biologically incapable of doing so and raising a sustainable number of children at the same time. Therefore if we don't want to go extinct we need to accept that they are not going to pull their own weight, men are going to support them to some extent but we should require authority over them in return and to bring this situation about we need to depose the ZOG. The alternative is our own destruction any way you look at it.

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by flowerthief00 » May 17th, 2019, 7:21 am

What do you mean biologically incapable of pulling their own weight? I know plenty of females who do just that.

And your persuasiveness takes a plunge whenever you bring up the ZOG. No amount of usage of that word will bring patriarchy back.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7217
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by Cornfed » May 17th, 2019, 7:33 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:21 am
What do you mean biologically incapable of pulling their own weight? I know plenty of females who do just that.

And your persuasiveness takes a plunge whenever you bring up the ZOG. No amount of usage of that word will bring patriarchy back.
The vast majority of females paid much more than minimum wage are only there because of bullshit diversity quotas. There have been numerous instances of where machine learning Artificial Intelligence hiring platforms (such as as at Amazon, Google, the Australian civil service) simply wouldn't hire females and so had to be scrapped. Being given charity by the regime and then handing it over (in the rare instances where they even do that rather than spending it on crap for themselves) is not pulling your weight. If you don't realise by now that Jews run the government it is because you are stupid. Try to get smarter rather than brining others down to your own retard level.
Last edited by Cornfed on May 17th, 2019, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by flowerthief00 » May 17th, 2019, 7:45 am

I get it. You're right and that's just that and anyone who doesn't agree with you must be retarded. In other words, there's no more discussion to be had with you.
(I didn't even disagree with you as much as you think, as long as you weren't playing the "ZOG" card yet again)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”