INS Gives Open Affidavit to Marriage Scams

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
saul
Freshman Poster

Post by saul »

Hi Winston,

Thank you for your message, I greatly appreciate it.

I'm going to let most the statements stand for themselves.

Careful reading reveals the type of coercion, lies, threats and narcissism that I encountered for several years but was blinded by for too long.

I will answer three points:

I met Elena in April 2006, the transaction did not initiate until January 2008, at the time I believed the lies and thought the direction for the transaction was a good idea. To spell that out for the reading audience thats almost 2 years of interaction (or from her perspective, preparation).

"All the other stuff" does not refer to sexual favors in the slightest, it refers to the lies, misrepresentations and manipulations for the sole purpose of obtaining as much money from me as possible.

Subsequent examination of the jewelry designs I did receive reveal that many were lifted from Saks Fifth Avenue designs, therefore not even original.

The case is very simple, I paid x amount of dollars and received inadequate return. The exchange was therefore not fair or equitable and I only seek to recover the money.

However, I do appreciate all the additional information, it certainly adds very nicely to the case.

Thank you very much.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

ladislav wrote:How desperate the men have to be in the US to fall in love with divorced go go dancers!
No decent man in her country would touch a woman like that with a twenty foot barge pole.

No one wants to listen because 1) not all of them do that 2) men in the US are in the state of acute sex/romance/love famine. They will take a hot blonde without thinking. 3) the US gov't is there to protect gays, women and other non mainstream people at all costs. 4) ethnic stereotyping is not healthy.
Respectfully ladislav -- i think you tend to white wash some obvious flaws with east European women.

But the other factor here are the genuine east European women who do genuinely fall in love with an American man, they marry and come and settle to the USA to start their new life with their new American husband. The problem is even if she is genuine, the fact is east European women are known to very easily become infected with the sick zeitgeist of Wasteland America, and this is what's really the issue. America is now a cancer. The life is a cancer. The culture is a cancer. it's all a cancer and it spreads quicker and easier than AIDS. So you could meet a very sweet east european girl, if you transplant her to the USA she will very likely become a parasite in due time. The hotter looking she is the more likely she will dump you for somebody else with more money, etc.

If any man is giving any consideration to being involved with an east Europe chick, or and FW for that matter, he best expat and plan to live in her country. This is easier said than done and it requires any man to be willing to walk away from his american life (I highly recommend it) and learn another language and culture, which is easier said than done. it is one thing to visit a country, it's another to live and start a new life there.

When the iron Curtain fell, Russia and Ukraine were struggling. They were and still are mafia run nations, with extreme rich living right next to people eating sewer rats in order to survive. Back then an American man could not walk down the street in Kiev, Moscow or St. Petersburg without a Russian girl wanting to exchange mobile phone numbers and meet up for cafe and hopefully get an American boyfriend and flee their country. Now these cities are Cunt Central, and a western man is nothing special anymore.

I know a while back Winston had written an article about why Russian women were not looking to leave their countries. He cited various reasons, but I have only one main reason they stay: it's because more mafia money has been spread around and things up until the recent crisis were starting to get better, certainly good enough where they could give a flying f**k about any foreign man. Goes to show ya what we men really are to these women.

But the princess complex that East European women have is quite amazing even under hardcore circumstances. I was speaking with an acquaintance of mine who lives in Kiev. He is an American and he even thought the women there were very self righteous. One example he cited was that in the brothels you can go there, and there could be 70 hookers in the same big room, but maybe 25 or so men, potential 'johns' looking to hire some p***y. Normally when a man is at a place like that were the boy / girl ratio is in his favor, it will be he that gets approached by the women, very friendly i might add. But my acquaintance said that even when the brothels in Kiev have more women than men, they hookers still act all snotty with their noses pointed at a nice 45 degree angle and make no effort to be nice and expect you to do all the work.

I say f**k that.

I know very well that a lot of these feminazi laws like IMBRA are designed to prevent American men from having other options besides USA shit females, but men have to wake up and forget bringing a FW to America only to witness her turn to a backstabbing witch He should be willing instead to consider the whole picture which means he has to expatriate. So these IMBRA laws and the likes become irrelevant.
outline
Freshman Poster

Post by outline »

Last edited by outline on July 2nd, 2016, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

^^

Loser is not spelled "looser" also if you want to rant and rave it'd probably be a good idea to learn proper english first.
Freshman Poster

Post by 1234 »

[b]But what about this!!!!????[/b][b][/b]

http://www.winston-wu.com/

and

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/F ... opic=11164

WINSTON-- you even worse then I expected and whoever follows you and treating you like a normal person should know this about you.
I dont even understand how this world can carry scums like you. you are sick to the core.
John Smith and that other one seal(or whats your name?), or is it the same person?-- you should be ashamed, and it sounds like you're just as sick as winston.
[/url]
outline
Freshman Poster

Post by outline »

_______-
Last edited by outline on July 2nd, 2016, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

outline wrote:Russia did not defeat Japan. In all the battles they had Japan won.

Besides the fact you are a looser with females, you know nothing about history. You truly are a complete zero.

The Soviet invasion of Manchuria or, as the Soviets named it, the Manchurian Strategic Offensive Operation (Russian: Манчжурская стратегическая наступательная операция, lit. Manchzurkaya Strategicheskaya Nastupatelnaya Operaciya), began on August 9, 1945, with the Soviet invasion of the Japanese puppet state of Manchukuo and was the largest campaign of the 1945 Soviet-Japanese War. The Soviets conquered Manchukuo, Mengjiang (inner Mongolia), northern Korea, southern Sakhalin, and the Kuril Islands. The rapid defeat of Japan's Kwantung Army was a significant factor in the Japanese surrender and the termination of World War II.
The operation was carried out as a classic double pincer movement over an area the size of Western Europe.
After a week of fighting, during which Soviet forces had penetrated deep into Manchukuo, Japan's Emperor Hirohito recorded the Gyokuon-hōsō which was broadcast on radio to the Japanese nation on August 15, 1945. The idea of surrender was incomprehensible to the Japanese people, and combined with Hirohito's use of formal and archaic language, the fact that he did not use the actual word "surrender", the poor quality of the broadcast, and poor lines of communication, there was some confusion amongst the Japanese about what the announcement actually meant. The Imperial Japanese Army Headquarters did not immediately communicate the cease-fire order to the Kwantung Army, and many elements of the army either did not understand it, or ignored it. Hence, pockets of fierce resistance from the Kwantung Army continued, and the Soviets continued their advance, largely avoiding the pockets of resistance, reaching Mukden, Changchun and Qiqihar by August 20. On the Soviet right flank, the Soviet-Mongolian Cavalry-Mechanized Group had entered Inner Mongolia and quickly took Dolon Nur and Kalgan. The Emperor of Manchukuo (and former Emperor of China), Puyi, was captured by the Soviet Red Army. The cease-fire order was eventually communicated to the Kwantung Army, but not before the Soviets had made most of their territorial gains.
In one month time August 1945 Japanese Manchurian Army of close to million and four hundred thousand people was destroyed.

You should kiss Russian ass, you yellow rat bastard ) You don't have my picture and my real web address? Yes you do. Do you have any info on that "other stuff idiot" ? Do you have anything real from him? Any REAL prove that his idiotic nonsense is real?
Why is she here illegally? Because he wanted to date her and got nothing?
Again, neither myself or her Russian or Ukrainian you know nothing about me, her, war with japan or life in general, that's why you can't be with anyone nor anyone can be with you. You can't even comprehend why I'm protecting her. You never been loved in your life. That's allot worst than being ignorant ass you are.

Japan is still till this day are trying to get Kuril islands back. You probably have no clue such islands exist, yet you claim they never lost a war. They lost over a million people in a matter of 9 days, without use of atomic bombs as the most noble and honest did. It is much better to kill thousand of innocent civilians then fight like real men, or enter the war 5 years after it had started, after Stalingrad and Kursk.

it is just amazing how someone from capital of world FAKE production claims that there dishonesty in this world. your people produce more dishonesty then the rest of the world combine. Made is China to anyone's ear means the very worst you can buy. Cheap fakes produced by under age kids who are working in slave like condition for $10 a day. if they lucky.
I have no complaint with you.

However, I am one of those "odd" Americans that knows as much about history as you do. So tone it down and cut out the Slavic/European arrogance that you know more than an American.

It is rude.
It is arrogant.
It is false.

Russian Nationalists with a chip on their shoulder (that's you my friend) are even worse than US Conservative Nationalists.

Try to mention any of the work camp deaths of Russian Citizens to you and I will get logical obfuscation the likes of which are beyond comprehension. The Iron Curtain? Russia had the right to do it. Starve The Ukraine? A Jewish plot. And so it goes.

Men like you are impossible to discuss matters with.

You were educated in Russian and that language wires the brain just as all do. As a result you think differently than I do and this will never change.

Thus you and I will look at the identical scenery and see 2 entirely separate and different things, and if we were to describe them to a 3rd party they would tell us that we were looking at two distinctly different objects.

BTW, Russia did not decide that Germany was a "bad idea" until attacked. Stalin was happy to have Hitler divide up Europe while the FSU/Russia let millions die. You want to lecture about moral cowardice, then ask yourself why Russia did not stomp on Hitlers ass from the first moment to save lives?

Like a Real Man would do, especially since much of Europe is in Russia, and the USA is NOT in Europe.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The Soviets actually defeated the Japanese Army in 1938-1939, which lead to the Soviet-Japanese neutrality pact from 1941-1945. The Russians did not fight the Japanese until April 1945, after the Kwantung army had already been depleted of its best assets in 1944.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

outline,
I'm not here to debate history with you or post stuff from wikipedia to show you.

Just give your side of the story. Why are you defending this Elena? What is JohnSmith's relation to her or Saul's?

You aren't giving the full picture, merely making threats. All this is discrediting to your side. A person who has truth on his side does not behave in this manner.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Freshman Poster

Post by 1234 »

Winston you are really weird in this conversation... He already told you what happened but yet you still want to discuss it? You need to feed on another people personal life?!!!!
To begin with, who are you to discuss it? Why are you acting like you a judge on this matter anyway?
Why people have to turn inside out for you So you'd believe something that non of your business anyway?
Maybe you just so useless on computer that you simply dont know how to remove it? if thats the case you should at least apologize and stop playing God. This kind of attitude will not take you far in anything.

Do you hate yourself?
You should do something with yourself....!
VICTORIA621
Freshman Poster

Paul R. Seitz

Post by VICTORIA621 »

My name is Victoria...I just had to comment on this blog. Here is a fact for sure. "John Smith" and "Saul" are both the same person. His name is Paul R. Seitz. He lives on Lemoine Avenue in Fort Lee, NJ. He sometimes goes by PR Seitz. He uses this name as he claims to be an online publisher but he is nothing but a shady guy and a scammer...and might I add a big time loser. My girlfriends and I met him while we were waitressing at the northern NJ strip clubs. He would come every single night for years literally stalking the women there. I hear he still does. He pretends to be the victim here but he is a predator who preys on young innocent, naive girls...promising them the world if they just become his "friend." Stay tuned to see our blog on him, as we feel this website unfairly looks at immigrants as the villains here. The fact is people like Paul Seitz are the real criminals.

Anyone reading this should know that Paul R. Seitz or PR Seitz is trouble..take my advise, dont become friends with him and dont do business PR Seitz Publishing....big scam.

Victoria
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston please delete the personal information posted above.

Such tactics are shamed based, manipulative, and to be shut down.

Women calling men names - how unique!

Delete her post.
saul
Freshman Poster

Post by saul »

lol - I'm sorry Victoria, but your post has all the finesse and subtly of a 1950's television advertisement. "take it from me?" really? too much.

But in a more important consideration. I would like to weigh in on the side that the post should remain up. Freedom of speech is not biased and I think it is important to avoid censorship no matter what.

Aside from that:

- yes, of course I'm saul, I said as much in an earlier post, go back and re-read.
- no, I'm not John Smith and I didn't write the article, I've tried to think of some way to prove that conclusively but even if John and I were to stand in front of you, signing affidavits, I don't think it will make a difference. I haven't seen John for a couple months now, last I heard he was doing his internship.

As for the rest of your message. By what justification does Elena still keep the money? And how does my giving her that much money for jewelry designs she didn't do reflect poorly on myself in any way?

That part of your logic eludes me.

But perhaps these answers will be in your blog, which I look forward to reading, someday, if I ever find it.

At least in your post you did confirm two points, making the premise of John's article all the more compelling. A) you confirmed that you did work in NJ strip clubs and B) You've confirmed a group mentality and support for each other's moral turpitude.