How come you don't see many good looking women in the US?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How come you don't see many good looking women in the US?

Post by jamesbond »

Now that summer time is here, I do see more women out and about but I don't see that many good looking women (and never have living in the US). Even though I live in the third largest metropolitian area in the US, I just don't see many hot chicks. Most are average looking, quite a few are overweight and most of the hot ones seem to have a boyfriend with them. WTF? I know from what other guys who have traveled overseas have said, that a lot of the women in eastern europe, Russia and Brazil are hotter than hell! :shock: I want to see hot women like the chicks below when I leave my house, instead of overweight women who are as ugly as sin! LOL

ImageImageImageImage

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I know exactly what you mean. In the past year I've lived in 2 major metropolitan areas (Washington, DC and Chicago) and have been a student on a huge college campus, and I've hardly seen attractive women either. They just have no incentive anymore to look good, because men have been brainwashed to believe that it's shallow for them to care about a woman's physical appearance.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The US as other immigrant nations was built by strong young men and there were few women on the frontier. They were very much in demand. The life of cowboys/settlers was not as romantic as portrayed in movies. It was like the life of Saudi Arabians and Iranians in the desert. Sexual frustration bred violence - just like it does with Arabs and Iranians.

Women did not need to move a finger to attract a man, hence they did not try to improve themselves- why bother? Non virgins, ugly, fat, ill dressed, lazy sloppy women got handsome young stallions in droves. Just like they do in Arab countries up until today.

Hey, men in the US would marry whores back in the times of the Old West. So why dress well, eat good food and try and look and behave nice if you can neglect yourself, eat shitty foods, have 7-8 live in partners by the time you are 20 and still get a CEO fawning at your feet with an engagement ring?

Bad foods is also another reason as well as non attractive races that Americans came from- Brits, Irish, Germans, even Italians are not that attractive as far as females go.

But you know what? I long ago stopped asking the "why" questions. I now ask the "what", "where" and "how" questions. These are less of time wasters than the perennial research into the "why's" of things.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I think the problem has gotten dramatically worse in the past 5 years. I mean, just 6 years ago, I could walk around a college campus in the summer and enjoy the show. But now? Forget about it!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Why even bother trying to figure it out. Things are what they are where they are. I am in the Northern Philippines now. I am 49. This really cute, super slim 20 year old girl is now making active passes at me and wants to be my GF. I am not worrying about why there are no good looking women in the US just like I am not wondering why there are no camels in Nevada, but there are camels in Australia. Who cares? I go to where I know there are LOTS of good looking women. US women are as irrelevant as anything can ever be.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
wuming
Freshman Poster

Post by wuming »

LOL - as ever, Ladislav cogently cuts to the chase. Why bother indeed?

Well I can't argue with the pragmatic need for pulchritude, but still, the scientist in me wonders, How is it possible that the (once?) wealthiest country on Earth now has 2/3 of its population (over 20 years old) overweight? Where the average woman's height is only 5'4" despite ready access to food? (probably too ready an access, to corn sugar, gah) And let's not talk about the average woman's waist-hip-ratio here either.

I was going to thicken the plot by asking how a wealthy country, with plenty of immigration, still sports average looks where genetic degeneracy in features/appearance are starting to become evident, subjectively (not as bad as what one sees riding the London Tube, yet...). But as you hypothesize, a limited genetic pool to begin with, and persistent racism, are likely what prevent some health-restoring genetic diversity.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I like summer, but summer in the US is excruciating. Girls dress skimpily and show off their hot smooth white skin, arms and legs, making me horny as hell. But I can't do anything about it cause the girls are unapproachable. I'd simply have to wait til I got home to masturbate at all the hot girls I saw during the day.

Even at Disneyland it was excruciating. So many hot girls in tank tops and shorts. I wanted them badly but it was inappropriate to talk to them.

So EXCRUCIATING beyond words! I went through years and years of summers like that. Damn! Such a no win situation. No wonder I was forced to look for a solution outside the box.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Vinstonas wrote:I like summer, but summer in the US is excruciating. Girls dress skimpily and show off their hot smooth white skin, arms and legs, making me horny as hell. But I can't do anything about it cause the girls are unapproachable. I'd simply have to wait til I got home to masturbate at all the hot girls I saw during the day.

Even at Disneyland it was excruciating. So many hot girls in tank tops and shorts. I wanted them badly but it was inappropriate to talk to them.

So EXCRUCIATING beyond words! I went through years and years of summers like that. Damn! Such a no win situation. No wonder I was forced to look for a solution outside the box.
I know what you are saying, during the summer time some of the women dress sexy and show a lot of skin but you can't talk to them when you are out in public because for some reason, talking to strangers in the US is considered inappropiate. I have even seen women with tank tops or tight tee shirts and NO BRA! :shock: I was at Walmart last week and this HOT woman had a TIGHT white tee shirt on and NO BRA and she had HUGE TITS!! :lol: I mean you could cleary see she had no bra on and her boobs were HUGE and she was about 25 years old and had on very short shorts as well!!! :o But boy, did she look snobby, she was not approachable at all! She was your typical hot white American young woman, who is a snob (like most of them are, LOL!).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Vinstonas wrote:I like summer, but summer in the US is excruciating. Girls dress skimpily and show off their hot smooth white skin, arms and legs, making me horny as hell. But I can't do anything about it cause the girls are unapproachable. I'd simply have to wait til I got home to masturbate at all the hot girls I saw during the day.

It's like these girls are teasing men and they know it! But of course, if you start a conversation with them, they might consider you to be a "creep" or a "wierdo." The only places in the US where it is socially acceptable to approach women is at bars and clubs.

Welcome the dating scene in modern day America! WTF? :shock: