How to Get Your First Girlfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

How to Get Your First Girlfriend

Post by kangarunner »

I'm looking for advice from some more experienced members here on how to get a girlfriend. How to get one?

Do you guys use dating apps? Or is there a place I should go to meet women?

How do you guys talk to girls? What's the first thing to say?

If there's a girl I like, should I give her roses?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to Get Your First Girlfriend

Post by Yohan »

WillSmith wrote:
February 20th, 2024, 7:25 pm
Maybe here http://rooshvforum.org/showthread.php?tid=28
Hi, PAG, now creating a Fake Rooshv Forum?

You are such a sad loser...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to Get Your First Girlfriend

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
February 18th, 2024, 11:49 pm
I'm looking for advice from some more experienced members here on how to get a girlfriend. How to get one?
Do you guys use dating apps? Or is there a place I should go to meet women?
How do you guys talk to girls? What's the first thing to say?
If there's a girl I like, should I give her roses?
This is a difficult question, it is not easy to approach a female nowadays, especially not in Western pro-feminist countries - you never know how the woman will react - and even without any wrongdoing by your side you might find yourself in a rather unpleasant situation if the woman is rejecting you.

Dating Apps often fail, as there are many more men than women using them, and often profiles of women are containing totally misleading untrue information or even worse, many are fake-profiles and the girl does not even exist.

Dating on the workplace is clearly a NO, you might be out of job next day, if the woman claims she feels offended or such BS.

The most difficult step is surely the first contact, where and how?

About myself, I had a lot to do with Asian people while working for a large travel agency in Europe, and as I was alone I often said to them I would like to find a girlfriend and it worked for me by introduction - first to Malaysia/Singapore and later on to Japan.

It depends from where do you want to find a girlfriend - many Western women are morally rotten and as young as 13 had already their first sex with boyfriends and many of them later on have multiple boyfriends - do you really want to meet such a woman and line up with other men?

I never met a Western woman in my life while still living in Europe who was 18+, clearly available and did not have a sexual relationship with several men.

Also be aware, if such girls find any other boy who might be more interesting, offering a more exciting life-style as you can, she will leave you anyway.

Chances to find a really reasonable girl for a long-term relationship in Europe - at least in my native country with a high divorce rate and with a lot of single/divorced mothers among them is rather low.

Don't listen to angry BS-comments from feminists, that NAWALT (not all women are like that)...

What I found which is really rather different with many Asian women, many more have rather realistic and serious intention for a long-term relationship compared with Western women and it is about introduction - if you speak the local language in Asia, you just tell it to all people you know that you are looking for a female companion - and nobody will make fun out of you, and gossip among females still plays a major role in Asia - Asian people concerning that situation are more helpful than Western people in general - and suddenly somebody will show up and will ask you if you really want to meet a girl he or she knows from somewhere.