A pick up line I used that American girls loved or hated!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

A pick up line I used that American girls loved or hated!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Here's a funny and unique pick up line I used to use on American women that they either loved or hated. There was no in-between. They either laughed and thought it was really funny, or they would say "Oh my God that is soooooooooooo bad!"

Here it is. I got it off a website long ago.

Question: "Do you have any overdue books by the way?"
Another variation is: "Do you have any unpaid parking tickets?"

Typical response with confused look: "No, why?"

Answer: "Cause you've got FINE written all over!"

Hahahahaha what do you think? Good one huh? At least it's unique. Sometimes it's a good opener.
Last edited by Winston on October 31st, 2013, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

funny yes! but i think women dont really care about the chase; pick up lines. if they like you theyll do anything for you if they dont then youll have tough luck. easy as that. what you say probably wont mean much.