Dating African-American women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

As one who is currently going through a divorce with an African-American woman and who was emotionally and physically abandoned, cheated on, and financially scammed, I can assure you all that African-American women are no different than any other American woman, maybe worse.

In fact, of the very few relationships (non-African-American) I've been in, my one with my black ex-wife has been THE WORST. I am attracted to black women, but not U.S. black women, just as I am attracted to many other races that are not Americanized or don't live in the U.S.

I think it's safe to conclude that you should avoid ALL AMERICAN WOMEN. If they've imbibed the feminist ideology here (which most have) and have lived in this country for a certain number of years, don't date them or attempt to have a relationship with them. Doesn't matter what their skin color is or background is. Do not fall for them!
59 Days Left Before Leaving America For Brazil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

JamesSa wrote:As one who is currently going through a divorce with an African-American woman and who was emotionally and physically abandoned, cheated on, and financially scammed, I can assure you all that African-American women are no different than any other American woman, maybe worse.

In fact, of the very few relationships (non-African-American) I've been in, my one with my black ex-wife has been THE WORST. I am attracted to black women, but not U.S. black women, just as I am attracted to many other races that are not Americanized or don't live in the U.S.

I think it's safe to conclude that you should avoid ALL AMERICAN WOMEN. If they've imbibed the feminist ideology here (which most have) and have lived in this country for a certain number of years, don't date them or attempt to have a relationship with them. Doesn't matter what their skin color is or background is. Do not fall for them!
I too have noticed major attitude problems with the black girls in the various schools I have been in. Not to put anyone down or anything, but around 95% of the ones I have came across - even older ones - have had terrible attitudes. They would yell and scream a lot and basically act like they were still kids even into their 40s and 50s. They also seem to have had the attitude that they are always entitled to everything - as if they didn't have to earn what they want in life. The attitudes some of these women had were worse than the rest of the American women I met in my life.

I never found many black women attractive (not my type) but would certainly consider them for dating if they acted more civilised. I understand that there are many classy black women out there, especially outside the US, and I am only speaking for what I have came across.

I always wonder why didn't other black culture spread & be exported like jazz or something. Why did it have to be 'gangsta rap'/hip-hop? What is so 'cool' about Ebonics?