The Reason Why 99% Of Men Have Never Approached A Woman In Their Life

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: The Reason Why 99% Of Men Have Never Approached A Woman In Their Life

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

vlkmo wrote:
September 28th, 2023, 8:15 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:36 am
I don't approach women at all anymore. It's become too much of a minefield out there where its uncertain whether or not a girl wishes to be approached. Thanks to feminism and other aspects of elite social engineering I think relationships between men and women are likely f***ed, for lack of a better word.

The only way I will ever have another girlfriend is if me and the girl had a preexisting friendship which developed into romance by itself. Aside from this very slim probability (since most females I respect are already in romantic relationships) it's unlikely I'll ever date again. I just can't be arsed with all the bullshit. I think the only interaction I'll have with women now is through prostitutes.
You also can take into account that a sizeable amount of those relationships are temporary or at least not for life.

Can people on here remind me why cold approaching is supposed to be the end-all?
That's depressing @Pixel--Dude but I understand what you mean when you say this. Plus I find it even more strange how men who do the cucking stuff even have women, like why would women even date men like that who want to be cucked? I feel the entire Western world is just gone especially after being on RooshV site and observing the convo they've been having about the Invasions of America and Europe with the migrant shit happening...It's mad depressing because now I have no desire to ever visit Europe as long as it's being transformed like that. Plus there aren't many places to even go to anymore, I live in the West, and California at that......I feel worse than an incel at this point even though I'm not one of them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 28th, 2023, 8:34 pm
vlkmo wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I don't approach women at all anymore. It's become too much of a minefield out there where its uncertain whether or not a girl wishes to be approached. Thanks to feminism and other aspects of elite social engineering I think relationships between men and women are likely f***ed, for lack of a better word.

The only way I will ever have another girlfriend is if me and the girl had a preexisting friendship which developed into romance by itself. Aside from this very slim probability (since most females I respect are already in romantic relationships) it's unlikely I'll ever date again. I just can't be arsed with all the bullshit. I think the only interaction I'll have with women now is through prostitutes.
You also can take into account that a sizeable amount of those relationships are temporary or at least not for life.

Can people on here remind me why cold approaching is supposed to be the end-all?
That's depressing @Pixel--Dude but I understand what you mean when you say this. Plus I find it even more strange how men who do the cucking stuff even have women, like why would women even date men like that who want to be cucked? I feel the entire Western world is just gone especially after being on RooshV site and observing the convo they've been having about the Invasions of America and Europe with the migrant shit happening...It's mad depressing because now I have no desire to ever visit Europe as long as it's being transformed like that. Plus there aren't many places to even go to anymore, I live in the West, and California at that......I feel worse than an incel at this point even though I'm not one of them.
99%? I was expecting a Mercury post.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
September 28th, 2023, 9:52 pm
vlkmo wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Just me responding with some contribution to the post is all.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

September 28th, 2023, 11:27 pm
MrMan wrote:
vlkmo wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Oops, sorry. I was on my phone and couldn't tell that yours was not the opening post.

A Mercer or Mercury style post would say 99% of men haven't approached women because if they do, they get the instant death penalty. The secret police hauls them away instantly.... etc.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
September 29th, 2023, 7:51 am
September 28th, 2023, 11:27 pm
MrMan wrote:
vlkmo wrote:

Oops, sorry. I was on my phone and couldn't tell that yours was not the opening post.

A Mercer or Mercury style post would say 99% of men haven't approached women because if they do, they get the instant death penalty. The secret police hauls them away instantly.... etc.
LOL.
tiagomoncada
Freshman Poster

Post by tiagomoncada »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 8:16 am
tiagomoncada wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 11:42 am
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 15th, 2022, 4:08 pm
You know I have approached several women in my life but only when they make it obvious that they want to be approached.

You see in America women have completely stopped initiating their part of the mating game. Women have to actually make eye contact with you, smile, be feminine, and act like they will be receptive to you coming up to them and talking to them. How many guys have this actually happen to them?......very few I imagine. In a lot of cases because of this sick society guys just get beat down to where they don't even recognize a woman doing this if they do it at all.

You see women are supposed to be the ones signalling that they are open to you. Then the man is supposed to approach and initiate further from there.

The few times I have approached I have gotten phone numbers without even asking also but this has only happened a few times. I even went out with a few of these women but nothing really happened as I wasn't really into them.
I am an average looking male, and I have many women make eye contact, and smile. More so in some cities than others, and even in one city, or one street, I can get 10 eye contacts in one day, but if I return to the same exact spot for the next 10 days get 0 eye contacts, or smile. To be honest, the reason why most guys don't approach is because of the low success rates. I know a bunch of guys who approach women (uninvited) regularly, and none of them ever get any responses. A few of the more articulate guys get phone numbers, but not calls back, which is the same as not getting a number at all. I was just talking to a 13 year old boy yesterday, and he said that females come up to him regularly, and he said something to the effect of "my body count is twice my age". He also went on to say that he carries 30 condoms around. He might just be bragging, or maybe females do approach males. I told this boy, I don't remember it being that way when I was a kid. I also went on to ask him if he actually spends any money on these females, and he said no. It sounds like all they do is smash.
Yeah, I agree with what you are saying. I've gotten phone numbers only for it to lead to nowhere as well. It really depends on the day too on how women are out there if they are paying attention or not....sometimes it is feast or famine.

In regard to the part about carrying 30 condoms around at 13yo...wtf...I don't know any guys that were doing that at 13. My gf at the time freaked out when I put my leg over her at that age...lol...what part of the country is this?

The guys who approach women uninvited are not going to be successful at all and that is exactly what I mean. If a woman isn't inviting you to talk with her through body language then you are just wasting your time. These uninvited approaches don't help men either especially hitting on everything that moves just either gasses up women or freaks them out depending on the woman.
yes you are right about the pua ruining it for everyone else. once a woman gets approached by one awkward pua, she's probably going to dismiss any man that comes up to her. it's just like how i was when a bunch of christians approached me trying to convert me. after that, i pretty much just ignored whoever came up to me, and keep walking. the 13 yyr old boy was from florida if im not mistaken
tiagomoncada
Freshman Poster

Post by tiagomoncada »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 11:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 1:32 pm
So once again, is it thought to be somehow desirable to go around panhandling random skanks for sex? Surely panhandlers of any sort should be exterminated out of general principle.
It's just stupid anyway, some random girl walking the streets isn't going to want to hookup with any random guy who chats her up. Life isn't some Hollywood romantic comedy... I've never seen any of that stuff work in actual real life on anyone, and I have never personally even bothered to try.
i think you have to take several things into consideration. 1) how attractive are you 2) how high are your standards. the lower your standards, the easier it is 3) are you staying in your lane. if you stay within your race and socioeconomics, things tend to be easier. i know an avg looking brown guy, and he goes for brown women, and black women, and that works for him somehow. he also goes for those alt women who are on drugs, drunk, with tatoos, baggy pants, thrift store clothes, and piercings. honestly those alt women are much easier than the lululemon types who hang around houston heights, highland park village, hyde park village, winter park, university village, north bend, etc. at the same time, i know another guy who is avg looking, working class asian/italian from the hood. he tries to exclusively go for bourgeois white women (age 18-20) who went to private school. needless to say, he gets nowhere. also notice how narrow his age range is. honestly, if he widened his age range, and went for asians, he might get somewhere
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman gives a good explanation as to why men don't ask women out anymore.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."