Your Dream Girl Winston?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Your Dream Girl Winston?

Post by Mr S »

Maybe you can get something going with her, she seems to be your type:

http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/w4m/933357840.html

This seems to be from the same chick also:

http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/w4m/925186532.html
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean? First of all, she's not my dream girl. And second, that's probably a scam, since in the second post, she says she's from Venezuela and looking for a guy to take care of her.

I have better and hotter girls around me, trust me :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Craiglist is the "bottom of the barrel" in online dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:Craiglist is the "bottom of the barrel" in online dating.
W: Really? Well there must be exceptions then. My friend Craig met a Filipina from CraigsList and arrived to meet her here last year and they've been together since. She is from Surigao and has never asked him for money. But he bought a house for her and her family down on their island anyway. He is lucky though that her and her family never ask him for anything. He also was coming off of a nightmarish divorce from a Russian woman too, and says that coming to the Philippines was the best thing he's experienced in terms of relationships and has rejuvenated his past, and wishes he had come sooner.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

the post( pic, craigs) is expired.

I agree craigs is the bottom of the list. that guy mustve been lucky wu. Craigs i think is best for hookers. they have their codes and shit about getting around the police detectives. 500 roses etc....

not worth anytime. like some other guy said, he tried online dating and he didnt need to say it ended in a disaster. never have i seen any girl ( good girl) in craigs. mostly really bad apples and scams.

and wu what would be your dream girl? itll be fun to know.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SexyBeast wrote:the post( pic, craigs) is expired.

I agree craigs is the bottom of the list. that guy mustve been lucky wu. Craigs i think is best for hookers. they have their codes and shit about getting around the police detectives. 500 roses etc....

not worth anytime. like some other guy said, he tried online dating and he didnt need to say it ended in a disaster. never have i seen any girl ( good girl) in craigs. mostly really bad apples and scams.

and wu what would be your dream girl? itll be fun to know.
W: I have many dream girls. Here is one of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfHj0JPx3Mk