British PUA went for Teens

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

British PUA went for Teens

Post by Tsar »

https://www.newsweek.com/pick-artist-so ... ms-1648461

In that article, the British PUA who was age 39 is said to have deflowered a 17 year old Polish girl. He works as a teacher for young children. When he was 36 he was going after teens and virgins (which implies teen virgin girls).

He said that teen girls are the best because of their inexperience and adventurous nature.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: British PUA went for Teens

Post by publicduende »

Doesn't sound like a good example to follow...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
December 11th, 2021, 7:25 pm
https://www.newsweek.com/pick-artist-so ... ms-1648461

In that article, the British PUA who was age 39 is said to have deflowered a 17 year old Polish girl. He works as a teacher for young children. When he was 36 he was going after teens and virgins (which implies teen virgin girls).

He said that teen girls are the best because of their inexperience and adventurous nature.
I suppose common law still forbids seduction, sleeping with a woman, a virgin especially, under false pretenses of marriage. I looked over the article. I did not see that per se, but I did see a lot I find morally objectionable. I'd say at the top of the list are sleeping with divorced women and virgins, then sleeping with the other women he isn't married to. I find this stuff morally reprehensible.

But for people with 'contemporary' morals, the only thing that should really be considered against social norms is the underaged stuff and filming or recording without consent if that is illegal. If your average western person thinks free sex is okay, why would they consider it wrong to talk someone into free sex. If some of the practices are 'rapey' then that would be considered objectionable as well.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
December 11th, 2021, 8:18 pm
It just shows that guys even in their 30s can likely get teen girls.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

This information is really a key point that I knew for awhile.
"Golden question on the date: Say to her, 'Do your parents live together?' If she says no, you've got a very high statistical chance, it's a sad thing," Ralis said. "Girls that were raised by their mothers without a father. They do crazy shit."
That quote is mentioned in the article I linked in the original post.

If a girl doesn't have a father, an older male giving her attention will be something she would love. That's a really key point I have known for awhile. I want a girl that's raised by a single mother or who had a really absent father after her mother got a divorce.

She would have more freedom to do things with me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
December 11th, 2021, 8:50 pm
publicduende wrote:
December 11th, 2021, 8:18 pm
It just shows that guys even in their 30s can likely get teen girls.
It shows that that, to lure a girl half his age into sex, he had to go all the way to Poland. In the UK this kind of demands would have landed him in jail.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
December 11th, 2021, 9:06 pm
"Golden question on the date: Say to her, 'Do your parents live together?' If she says no, you've got a very high statistical chance, it's a sad thing," Ralis said. "Girls that were raised by their mothers without a father. They do crazy shit."

If a girl doesn't have a father, an older male giving her attention will be something she would love. That's a really key point I have known for awhile. I want a girl that's raised by a single mother or who had a really absent father after her mother got a divorce.

If you have nefarious intentions, maybe, but if you are looking to marry a woman, there are other things to consider. I am not saying a girl raised without a father could not be a decent, loving wife. But a lot more of them get pregnant in their teenage years. They also have to learn to take orders and direction from a man, unlike a girl raised by a strong father in the home who taught her to obey him. So you have more to teach them and they might have more emotional 'baggage' from the past.

If you want to marry a decent, loving virgin young woman, it can be hard to find that. To find one you are attracted to who is also attracted to you, your personalities fit well enough, etc. that you would also want to marry who wants to marry you is a pretty big deal, so I would definitely not say her family background should be something to reject a girl over.

You probably do not like that so many men have deflowered virgins and tossed them aside, leaving you to try to sort through a pile of chewed on ribs to find one that hadn't had a bite taken out of it. So you should not do the same to other men, or treat a woman this way.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
December 13th, 2021, 9:27 am
Tsar wrote:
December 11th, 2021, 9:06 pm

If you have nefarious intentions, maybe, but if you are looking to marry a woman, there are other things to consider. I am not saying a girl raised without a father could not be a decent, loving wife. But a lot more of them get pregnant in their teenage years. They also have to learn to take orders and direction from a man, unlike a girl raised by a strong father in the home who taught her to obey him. So you have more to teach them and they might have more emotional 'baggage' from the past.

If you want to marry a decent, loving virgin young woman, it can be hard to find that. To find one you are attracted to who is also attracted to you, your personalities fit well enough, etc. that you would also want to marry who wants to marry you is a pretty big deal, so I would definitely not say her family background should be something to reject a girl over.

You probably do not like that so many men have deflowered virgins and tossed them aside, leaving you to try to sort through a pile of chewed on ribs to find one that hadn't had a bite taken out of it. So you should not do the same to other men, or treat a woman this way.
I don't like it but it's not only the man's fault. Girls do it too and like sex just as much as guys. That's why they lose their virginity to a guy that might leave them.

At this point in my life, I am shooting for the minimum and if I get higher, great. I use to really be more selective but now I just don't want to waste time trying to find the best match that would need to like me too. I am getting any acceptable match and while I have a girl, continue trying to get more.

Ideally, a girl would have a better home life but the world and societies are not anywhere close to being ideal. There is no real point in waiting anymore because people who wait will lose because of inaction. Failure from inaction is the same as failure from defeat.

My intentions are good because I want to stay with the girl long-term and maybe marry her. Whatever happens is fine since my intentions are good. I should already have and be in a long-term relationship but because I lived in a f*cked up nation in a time where the world is a global Sodom and Gomorrah created by the Jews or Freemasons or Illuminati (or all three which are different heads of the same Hydra), and girls compete with men for resources instead of subordinating themselves to a man then it's obvious why I failed.

Girls anywhere are very selective. It doesn't help that more and more girls become undesirable. They get overweight, smoking, tattoos, sluttiness, bleached hair, and use bad language openly.