Why women go on dating sites...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Why women go on dating sites...

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

Women go on dating sites, not because they want a man.

Women go on dating sites because they don't want a man,
they only want what the guys have to offer.

That offer would be money and gifts for the most part.

This is the main reason women go on dating sites.

Another reason women go on dating sites is,
to give the illusion of rejection and to feed their ego.

When there is no chance and nothing would ever happen in the first place and the woman planned to reject every guy no matter what before she even wrote her dating site ad, then the womans rejection is an illusion.

These are a few reasons why you often see the same women on dating sites, month after month, year after year. As if they could'nt find a steady guy. They want the offerings instead.
Last edited by Fantome Slashwrist on November 27th, 2008, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Most of the women you see on dating sites are actually gay men who troll for pics of men to fap to.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Online dating works if you have specific requirement. For example, if you're Indian (from India) and looking to hook up with other Indians only, or if you're vegetarian and want to date only vegetarians.

Online dating also works great for people with fetishes, like BDSM, but we don't need to go into details there. There's also herpes dating for people with herpes, hehehe.

If you're a small minority, looking for others in the same small minority group, the internet is a great resource.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I find many women write in their profiles that the man must have a job and must own a car. The woman knows that if the man has a job, he might be able to offer something.

The women mentions job, but it's not really a job in itself, it's a job that makes big money.

I have went on dating sites that were of a special interest. It was just as bad, even werse... with false and misleading profiles and such.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Statistics show that 80% of people who use internet dating websites are men and only 20% are women. Also, in the US, only 3% of people have actually met somebody online. In other words, it is a total waste of time! It does not work and the only women it attracts are fat, ugly women who couldn't meet a guy in real life and have to resort to using the internet to meet guys. Meeting people face to face is the only way to go! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's funny with internet dating I have never heard a guy say that he has met a hot looking woman. If a guy meets any woman she is either overweight or unattractive. In the US internet dating attracts the bottom of the barrel type of women, you don't find hot women like the women below using internet dating websites! :D

Image Image
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I find women on dating sites are negative and are always looking for what is wrong with the guy and what is negative about the guy.

One could show these women the best guys profile on the site and they would find things negative and things wrong with him.

You will actually find hot looking women using internet dating sites, but these women are looking hot to get offers. Offers of big money and big gifts. I have read in dating site forums that guys thought the Canadian women on dating sites were hot looking. These women are hot for offers of money and gifts...

Maybe the women on dating sites enjoy being miserable... If the guys writing to these women are positive and the women are always negative, then where is the attraction going? The attraction will be going that the guy will up his offers to impress the woman.

I have talked to women in person that were somewhat nice and then talked to them over a dating site and they were miserable. I have talked to women who were nice over the computer, but miserable in person.

It takes a long time to find a nice woman over a dating site. I still believe the dating site women mirror image women in person for the most part though.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I find a lot of the conversation from women on dating sites is based on some bloke they want and or are seeing.

The woman has resentment that she is talking to me instead of her bloke.

Women go out in public, but are not satisfied with the guys there, so they imagine they are going to find better over the dating sites.

These women have mental blockages. They believe they are entitled to have false and misleading ads.
They even complain they can't find a guy, but give every guy the illusion of rejection and false leads.

If you are a guy and wish to enjoy dating sites, understand the illusion of rejection.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I just made up a new term, "dudesterella"

A dudesterella is a guy who goes on his girlfriend and or wife's dating site profile.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:I find a lot of the conversation from women on dating sites is based on some bloke they want and or are seeing.

The woman has resentment that she is talking to me instead of her bloke.

Women go out in public, but are not satisfied with the guys there, so they imagine they are going to find better over the dating sites.

These women have mental blockages. They believe they are entitled to have false and misleading ads.
They even complain they can't find a guy, but give every guy the illusion of rejection and false leads.

If you are a guy and wish to enjoy dating sites, understand the illusion of rejection.
This is why I say avoid internet dating like the plague! It attracts losers, fatties, wierdos and other undesireable types! :shock: To quote a dating expert, "your not going to find any normal women through the internet, if she was normal she would not be using the internet." :D

Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

There is a guy who resides in Napanee that I know and when he was on fish he started a system with the women on there.

As soon as any woman dished him out any BS, or anything that was retarded or did'nt seem right or make any sense, he would instantly Block and Delete them and forget about them and move on.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

There is a site called Daterater where the public rates dating sites.

One guy reported that Plenty of Fish has some of the same women's pictures in different towns and cities. If you write in to the Plenty of Fish administration and report it, Plenty of Fish will ban and delete you and your profile.

For the most part women use dating sites as a convienent medium to abuse men, scam men, tease men and to rip off men. If any of you guys want to get into contact with a woman who is a real bastard, you will find them on dating sites. These women are quick to say they are the victim of men, but in real pratical situations, it is the women who are the bastards.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Women on dating sites are attention whores too.

These women want and get endless attention from endless guys and will even phone the police on guys to get even more attention.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:
October 22nd, 2008, 4:06 pm
I find many women write in their profiles that the man must have a job and must own a car. The woman knows that if the man has a job, he might be able to offer something.

The women mentions job, but it's not really a job in itself, it's a job that makes big money.

I have went on dating sites that were of a special interest. It was just as bad, even werse... with false and misleading profiles and such.
Really, they love to say that a man must have a professional, high paying job. Movie star, Hollywood director, circus performer, realtor, general surgeon, etc, who makes 6, even 7 figures a year, a man must have a big, roaring loud, souped up luxury sports car (McLaren, Ferrari, etc), he must have an enormous luxury McMansion with a bowling alley, heated pool, hot tubs, game room, home movie theater, and everything, American women, even in the cyberspace sector of dating, are spoiled rotten with a horrible, terrible attitude. More spoiled even than Veruca Salt in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why women go on dating sites...

Post by Adama »

The first girl I ever talked to on an AOL dating profile seemed good in the beginning. We discussed many things. Then all of a sudden, she said I was moving too fast; that the whole intention behind the profile was just a joke.

I guess she just wanted to see how many men would hit on her. Maybe I should count myself lucky that she ever responded to me, and that she even bothered to tell me that it was a joke.

Another woman gave me a fake address to a vacant parking lot close to her home so she could scope me out. I was like a monkey on a string. She finally came out of her house, asked me questions about how much money I made, while her cellphone was ringing off the hook (she kept hitting the reject button but for some reason she wouldn't just turn off the ringer or the phone altogether). She cancelled our date. We were supposed to go to Dunkin Donuts. Afterward it became clear that she had lied about many things and that she wasn't interested in me (and that she was just too cruel for my tastes). She told me that she had been talking to many other guys (after it was clear we would not hook up). She sent me some pictures of some men that looked as big as the hulk. (She had also lied about her size, and her picture was when she was younger and prettier.) I had wasted hours a day on the phone with this woman.

Some men claim that clubs and bars only have bad women. That may be true. However it seems to me that many of the women that are in clubs and bars wouldn't bother with online dating. In other words, online dating to me seems to be the very bottom, below even bars and clubs.

There was a time when there were a few nice girls online (emphasis on a few, very few), but that was only a blip in time, and it was over very quickly. Once the greater masses entered into that arena, it was over. At least as far as the USA/Canada are concerned, IMHO.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.