The Truth About Older Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Truth About Older Women

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Coach Red Pill discussing the truth regarding older women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: The Truth About Older Women

Post by flowerthief00 »

Talking about old woman who will "f**k anything" as he recounts personal stories of himself f***ing elderly and obese women, LOL.

Sorry, I do not much care for Coach Red Pill. I somewhat prefer his critic, Coach Black Pill, but they are both too obsessed with sex.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

flowerthief00 wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 5:38 pm
Talking about old woman who will "f**k anything" as he recounts personal stories of himself f***ing elderly and obese women, LOL.

Sorry, I do not much care for Coach Red Pill. I somewhat prefer his critic, Coach Black Pill, but they are both too obsessed with sex.
Certain topics CRP gets very right, but most he gets very wrong. He is a former economist named Gonzalo Lira and he can be seen being interviewed on RT back in the 2010 to 2012 time frame.

CBP is the other side of the coin. He gets a few things right, but he is far too pessimistic and jaded about life for men to be taken seriously.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Coach Red Pill is apparently married to a Ukrainian woman and lives in the Ukraine with her and their children. I wonder what type of job he has now that he is living in Ukraine.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
October 9th, 2019, 5:59 pm
Coach Red Pill is apparently married to a Ukrainian woman and lives in the Ukraine with her and their children. I wonder what type of job he has now that he is living in Ukraine.
He does professional video editing for a living now, but he has successfully worked as an economic analyst, a director/producer of films and written various novels in the past. He is a bit of renaissance man but he does get a lot wrong in his "Coach Red Pill" commentary which is anything but red pill.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1921893/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 10th, 2019, 5:36 pm
jamesbond wrote:
October 9th, 2019, 5:59 pm
He does professional video editing for a living now, but he has successfully worked as an economic analyst, a director/producer of films and written various novels in the past. He is a bit of renaissance man but he does get a lot wrong in his "Coach Red Pill" commentary which is anything but red pill.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1921893/

Thanks for the info on Coach Red Pill. I just recently ran across a video of him being interviewed on RT television.