The Divorce Epidemic in America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Divorce Epidemic in America

Post by jamesbond »

The chances of divorce go up by 75% if you have a family member or close friend that has recently gotten a divorce. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: The Divorce Epidemic in America

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 2:06 am
The chances of divorce go up by 75% if you have a family member or close friend that has recently gotten a divorce. :shock:

Hey Jamesbond that was a very interesting video!!! However, I don't know if you have heard of a guy named Coach Greg Adams. He is a man who has been divorced and lives in California. Here is another related link entitled:

WHY ONLY 1 OF 10 MARRIAGES SURVIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usz_RgwHyEE
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Divorce Epidemic in America

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 8:06 am

Hey Jamesbond that was a very interesting video!!! However, I don't know if you have heard of a guy named Coach Greg Adams. He is a man who has been divorced and lives in California. Here is another related link entitled:

WHY ONLY 1 OF 10 MARRIAGES SURVIVE

That was an interesting video, he goes into detail regarding the survival rate of marriages in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."