Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 4:10 pm
I just found out, that one of the girls I used to know, is and has been in a relationship with a man who is visibly 20-30 years older than she is for about five years now. She is not a single mom, as far as I know.
Did you call the police? Clearly this is pedophilia. What could that man possibly have in common with her? He is probably abusing and taking advantage of her. A man his age who can’t relate to a woman his age is sick in the head. That is super creepy and something must be done about it because it is just not right.

....Says every woman over 30 and every tradcuck married to a woman over 40.

:lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 5:52 pm
Neo wrote:
I just found out, that one of the girls I used to know, is and has been in a relationship with a man who is visibly 20-30 years older than she is for about five years now. She is not a single mom, as far as I know.
Did you call the police? Clearly this is pedophilia. What could that man possibly have in common with her? He is probably abusing and taking advantage of her. A man his age who can’t relate to a woman his age is sick in the head. That is super creepy and something must be done about it because it is just not right.
:roll:
I just don't understand. With all the progressives who are in favor of all kinds of unnatural relationships, that in this time of tolerance, when it comes to older men and younger women, lots of people think it is the epitome of evil. Two homosexuals can do anything that is disgusting, but dare to even mention pursuing or preferring young women, and then the man is put in the same category as a serial rapist.

And why is it that it is always assumed the older man is taking advantage of a younger woman? Some people really believe that men are evil automatically just for going younger, even other men.

I like younger women. I could probably tolerate the right and rare older women also, but I definitely prefer the young women. I happen to like softer skin that shines and that is tight. I happen to like when they giggle.

This is another reason I'd be very happy to live outside the USA, where many people don't care.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 6:13 pm
Neo wrote:
I just don't understand. With all the progressives who are in favor of all kinds of unnatural relationships, that in this time of tolerance, when it comes to older men and younger women, lots of people think it is the epitome of evil. Two homosexuals can do anything that is disgusting, but dare to even mention pursuing or preferring young women, and then the man is put in the same category as a serial rapist.

And why is it that it is always assumed the older man is taking advantage of a younger woman? Some people really believe that men are evil automatically just for going younger, even other men.

I like younger women. I could probably tolerate the right and rare older women also, but I definitely prefer the young women. I happen to like softer skin that shines and that is tight. I happen to like when they giggle.

This is another reason I'd be very happy to live outside the USA, where many people don't care.
First off, please pardon my taking a bit of comedic license with your post. I just could not resist....

But to your great question, according to Oleg Novoselov who authored the brilliant Women: A Textbook for Men (link below), he ranks young women as high sexual market value and older women as medium and low sexual market value depending on the age and looks. That being the case, older women maintain and enforce this taboo of older men being with younger women to preserve their marriages and to keep themselves in the pool of candidates of older men in the case of divorce, separation, or spinsterhood. Married and "cucked" men just go along with that reasoning just to get along (with a dollop of sexual envy). It is really that simple.

As a 50 something who has long dated twentysomethings, I dealt with this by doing what I do but keeping my personal life isolated from people at work who were always offering to set me up with older spinsters. I once let it slip to a colleague that the girl I was dating was only 20 yet not serious relationship material. While this colleague was only 31,thin and still quite attractive, her face turned beet red with anger and she said, "That's creepy!" Now reactions like this from people are usually much more about them than about us, but it illustrated that I unwittingly relegated this 31 year old married woman to the status of "over the hill" and low sexual market value by my simple act of dating a woman much younger than her. She hated me after that slip of the tongue and she likely now frets that she could lose her husband to a younger woman one day if an old fart like me could date that young. Yes, it was narcissitic on her part and extremely immature, but that is how women are when it comes to the sexual marketplace.

So I tell men to be cultural subversives and date women age 18 to 25 only! You will not be sorry and periodically you will have your subversion rewarded by similar reactions from older women which is an indication that you are doing things RIGHT!

https://www.amazon.com/Women-Textbook-B ... B00H83LE66
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

May 14th, 2019, 7:45 pm
Neo wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 6:13 pm
Neo wrote:

First off, please pardon my taking a bit of comedic license with your post. I just could not resist....

But to your great question, according to Oleg Novoselov who authored the brilliant Women: A Textbook for Men (link below), he ranks young women as high sexual market value and older women as medium and low sexual market value depending on the age and looks. That being the case, older women maintain and enforce this taboo of older men being with younger women to preserve their marriages and to keep themselves in the pool of candidates of older men in the case of divorce, separation, or spinsterhood. Married and "cucked" men just go along with that reasoning just to get along (with a dollop of sexual envy). It is really that simple.

As a 50 something who has long dated twentysomethings, I dealt with this by doing what I do but keeping my personal life isolated from people at work who were always offering to set me up with older spinsters. I once let it slip to a colleague that the girl I was dating was only 20 yet not serious relationship material. While this colleague was only 31,thin and still quite attractive, her face turned beet red with anger and she said, "That's creepy!" Now reactions like this from people are usually much more about them than about us, but it illustrated that I unwittingly relegated this 31 year old married woman to the status of "over the hill" and low sexual market value by my simple act of dating a woman much younger than her. She hated me after that slip of the tongue and she likely now frets that she could lose her husband to a younger woman one day if an old fart like me could date that young. Yes, it was narcissitic on her part and extremely immature, but that is how women are when it comes to the sexual marketplace.

So I tell men to be cultural subversives and date women age 18 to 25 only! You will not be sorry and periodically you will have your subversion rewarded by similar reactions from older women which is an indication that you are doing things RIGHT!

https://www.amazon.com/Women-Textbook-B ... B00H83LE66
Please check out this video by Coach Greg Adams entitled: AGE GAP RELATIONSHIP DOUBLE STANDARD
https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJiwGig5e30&t=337s
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

IraqVet2003 wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 12:22 am
Please check out this video by Coach Greg Adams entitled: AGE GAP RELATIONSHIP DOUBLE STANDARD
https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJiwGig5e30&t=337s
I like Coach Adams and his Free Agent Lifestyle channel. He is right on point about the poor treatment he recieved from that bitter, older woman whose advise to leave the young girls alone he rejected. :lol:

He is also right about this stigma being but part of the agenda to restrict men's choices and freedoms. I say do what you want (so long as it is legal) and give the fat, up-close middle finger to d*ck policing women, tradcucks, religious nutjobs, simps, manginas, feminists, and anyone else who hates to see you happy with your personal choices.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Coach Red Pill hit's the nail on the head explaining that it's simply jealously when middle aged women get upset at men who are dating younger women. Also, middle aged men who get upset at other middle aged men who are dating younger women are simply jealous as well.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

In China, and in many parts of Asia, I see large gaps in ages between couples every day. In fact, my soon to be wife is 15 years younger than me, lol.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

zboy1 wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 8:49 pm
In China, and in many parts of Asia, I see large gaps in ages between couples every day. In fact, my soon to be wife is 15 years younger than me, lol.
How old is she, anyway? Forgot your age haha. I'm happy for you to have met and fallen for a younger woman and I wish the two of you a happy future. I'm still young myself but I imagine a young wife for a man who's a bit older probably feels very rejuvenating.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm in my early forties and she is in her mid twenties.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Congratulations, Zboy.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

zboy1 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 1:49 am
Nicely done!

Expect some haters to hate though. Usually some married guys, some deprived incels, and post-wall females :lol:
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

zboy1 wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 1:49 am
Way to go zboy1!!!!! Just be sure to ignore the jealous post-wall women and some married men.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Congrats zboy...I wish you would IM me on Skype! Don't be such a typical American that has that "out of sight, out of mind" mentality. I told you I'm sorry for being a bigot towards you.
Scammed by Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Scammed by Davis »

This is a complicated subject. However, it is for the couple to decide. I think most people should not have children. Children should be planned for carefully, not an accident, out of carelessness or because a church or family contends that it is a rite of passage.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Scammed by Davis wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 3:05 pm
This is a complicated subject. However, it is for the couple to decide. I think most people should not have children. Children should be planned for carefully, not an accident, out of carelessness or because a church or family contends that it is a rite of passage.
And what does that have to do with age gaps in relationships? There's no problem for older men to be fathers, a lot of them are a lot more financially stable and socially established compared to younger fathers and likely can provide an excellent and stable life to their offspring.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144