Here's what happened with my last American girlfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

WWu, do you think that she was a whore?

Post by MatureDJ »

It is legal in Nevada, and there are a lot of illegal ones there as well that are attracted to the gambling lifestyle.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

HardCoreMaddog wrote:
June 10th, 2008, 12:51 pm
WWu777 wrote:Hi all,
To be fair to my last American girlfriend, I think I should at least represent what she said more accur.................................

was cooking and fingered or grabbed her ass, she would feel violated, even if I was her husband! (None of my other girlfriends or exes would have been violated by that, but would have reciprocated, so that was odd)
Personally I don't see what Winston did wrong here. I mean I always thought Man had to be in control of the relationship in "American dating" and that's exactly what Winston did... he tried to help her out with keys and try to be the leader of relationship by being dominant accordingly to American dating culture but obviously she must suffer from long hysteria of mental problems. Sorry if it sounds harsh and no offense to Winston in any way, I just think that Winston tried his best based on reading his article here.
Technically, I didn't do anything wrong. But many women love to TWIST things to make it look like you did something wrong. It's very dishonest and illogical. I wonder if women know when they are doing that. They also misinterpret a lot of things and can take a compliment and twist it into an insult. It's like they thrive on DRAMA and CONFLICT, not on PEACE. I thought a New Age/Wiccan type woman would be different, but apparently not.

These women also love to put you in a no win situation between a rock and a hard place, in that if you are dominant and take the lead, she will say you are arrogant and insensitive and bossy for trying to take the lead. But if you don't and you just pretend to agree with everything she says and does, then she will say you are a p***y with no backbone. So it seems like you can't win. Where do you find the balance? When I asked my Chinese ex Lisa about this, she replied "It's your job to figure that out." Go figure.

Either way, the bottom line I think is this: If she truly loves you, she will not use little arguments and misunderstandings as an excuse to break up with you. She will not even break up with you even if you hit her or abuse her. Couples that are in love fight and come back together all the time, because they are truly in love. On the other hand, if she doesn't love you anymore or was just playing games or has changed her mind, then any little misunderstanding that happens will be taken as HUGE SIGN that you are incompatible with her. Like a boss who wants to fire you, any little mistake or misunderstanding, no matter how trivial, even if not your fault, will be seen as a HUGE SIGN that you don't belong there, and so will be an excuse to get rid of you. That's what I've learned about human nature.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

kristy_571 wrote:
June 10th, 2008, 3:45 pm
I am sorry to hear about what you went through Winston, and about how she mistreated you. I can't believe that a woman that is older than you would put you down for not being rich. Who does the old hag think she is?! Just because she is hot does not mean she is desirable. I don't think any woman over 25 deserves to be such a witch. She is lucky she had you at all. Forget her. You have Dianne. Be happy now. Peace and hugs to you and family.
Yeah plus I thought she would be different because she was a New Age/Wiccan type. But apparently women like that still want luxury, nice car, big house, etc. They are still materialistic, and they try to be both, spiritual and materialistic at the same time. lol.

Btw I found her on Facebook recently. She still looks great. Very attractive. Apparently, she ages very well and has good genes, she said. But she has converted from Wicca to Hinduism though, which I think is a good thing. Hindu women tend to be more mature, level headed and spiritual, whereas Wicca women can be psycho.

The thing is though, she made love like the devil, with candles and celtic music in the background, which felt like cloud 9, a fantasy come true. And no woman I've dated since then has been like that. That's the tragedy of it.

I still wonder if I must be cursed though, because many women have done a 180 on me for no reason or cause. That cannot always be coincidence, not if it happens more than once, because that is unusual.

Btw you can see Danielle's photos here. She's the one in black jacket that looks tall.

http://www.happierabroad.com/biography.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Here's what happened with my last American girlfriend

Post by josephty2 »

She probably would score high on the LSRP psychopathy test
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.