Anyone else also into single moms?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone else also into single moms?

Post by Splicelo »

Marcos

Thank you for your sound intellectual advice i really appreciate it.

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 2:44 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 12:32 pm
Yes i'm dating single mom, perhaps a bad move but i do love her, she is a middle class woman. Maybe i get hurt in the long run but it's a risk i'm willing to take. Just like how you took the risk to leave the country you know to go to a in a strange land(third world country) to find love not really knowing if the girl has the right intentions.
As far as marrying a girl who is young goes... I married a girl who was young, she was 18 when we met. But I was young, too, so that helped. I would have still wanted a young girl had I been significantly older. I do not think this is an unnatural thing at all, nor do I think age gaps are a bad thing, even very large ones. I think they can be mutually beneficial and very enjoyable to both parties.

Most men prefer women who are younger than them. This is ingrained in our soul by DNA, willed by Mother Nature herself. We cannot help it. Most of us end up with women closer to our age, and a lot of it just boils down to pragmatism, and likelihood, and a lot of other factors. You have your wife who is one year older than you, late thirties, she does 'it' for you, you have that special spark... so go ahead and knock her up, put a ring on her finger even if its just a symbolical one and never mind the haters.

I in no way wanted to discourage you if it makes you happy. I was just... shocked at your choice of woman, given your circumstances and infinitely better available options. So it took me some time to wrap my mind around it, so to speak. ;)
You speak a lot of wisdom regarding giving me advice, however i don't totally agree with you about the age gap thing.

You said you would want a girl young girl had you been significantly older. Of course you do like a lot of older men do but what i am saying is just because you would want one doesn't mean you are entitled to one or would get one. As most young women are NOT interested in significantly older men, that is just reality. They would usually see a older man who is 20 years older and takes interest in her as a pervert and a creep. Lots of women also would prefer marry a super rich guy, doesn't mean they will get one. I didn't say it's unnatural for a young woman to be with an older man, i said it's not normal, there is a big difference. It's not unnatural for a 40 year old to get a 15 year old girl pregnant but would it be normal? No!

Large age gaps usually do not work out. And i know a lot of older men like to convince themselves that is does because they want to have that fantasy, but the truth it doesn't. And very few young women are interested in older men at all. An 18 year old woman is at different place in her life than a guy in his 30's and 40's and she is going to be looking at guys from her age to early 20's.

You also said the age gap can be beneficial to both parties, well yes if you manage to find the odd woman who is interested in much older men. Typically men have shorter life span than women, and most women don't wanna be a widow before they reach 40. And A woman's sex drive peak in their 30's. How is that gonna work out for a much older man who can barely keep it stiff. You gonna have a dissatisfied frustrated wife. And if you speaking about natural. I mean really how is it natural to have to be taking pill to keep hard to bang your young wife(who is at her sexual peak)?

So of course most men prefer women younger than them, everyone already knows that and i never denied that. It's ingrained in men and everyone is suppose to be ok with that right. But it's also ingrained in a woman to want a man with wealth and power and a lot of men tend to get sore feelings and call the woman a gold digger for wanting what also come naturally to her. But women don't want an old wrinkled man with wealth and power and limp penis, she wants a man who is going to grow old with her and can keep up with her, not man whom she will have to change both his and their babies diapers(now she has become a care taker while she is still in her prime). A young woman is gonna want to have children, and when you are slowing down, tired and feeble, do you think it would be fair for her to be running around alone with the children. Plus she will most likely live to see her grandchildren and you won't. How would that be beneficial and fair to her?

Men don't have a time limit on when they can get a woman pregnant but still as men age their sperm count also goes down and it will also be more difficult to impregnate a woman. Men younger than 40 have a better chance of fathering a child than those older than 40. Meaning that same 40 plus year old woman who is having difficulty getting pregnant, a young 25 year old dude would probably get her pregnant quicker and have healthy babies. The quality of the sperm men produce seems to decline as they get older. A lot of time women who are over 40 who cannot get pregnant, it's not always she who is unable to get pregnant. Sometimes it's her lover who is also over 40 which is also making pregnancy impossible or unsafe. The risk of miscarriage was 27% more likely in women whose partners were over 40 years of age. And men's age affects much more than female fertility. As a man gets older, his likelihood of having a healthy child will also decline. So women face issues having babies once over 40 because she is getting close to menopause and men sperm count starts to decline.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 2:44 pm

I in no way wanted to discourage you if it makes you happy. I was just... shocked at your choice of woman, given your circumstances and infinitely better available options. So it took me some time to wrap my mind around it, so to speak. ;)
Thanks for your honesty.
Last edited by Splicelo on April 20th, 2019, 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

redfeather wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 7:56 pm
Splicelo,
Please read the thread I just posted on how much prior sex your gf has had determines the probability on whether she will divorce rape you.
Thanks.
Ok sure :)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Splicelo wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 8:32 pm
You speak a lot of wisdom regarding giving me advice

Thanks brother. What will be your next steps? Keep us updated. I do hope you can make this thing work and prove the haters wrong somehow, even though of course I have my concerns. Either way, good luck! ;)
Splicelo wrote:
however i don't totally agree with you about the age gap thing.

You said you would want a girl young girl had you been significantly older. Of course you do like a lot of older men do but what i am saying is just because you would want one doesn't mean you are entitled to one or would get one. As most young women are NOT interested in significantly older men, that is just reality. They would usually see a older man who is 20 years older and takes interest in her as a pervert and a creep. Lots of women also would prefer marry a super rich guy, doesn't mean they will get one. I didn't say it's unnatural for a young woman to be with an older man, i said it's not normal, there is a big difference. It's not unnatural for a 40 year old to get a 15 year old girl pregnant but would it be normal? No!

Large age gaps usually do not work out. And i know a lot of older men like to convince themselves that is does because they want to have that fantasy, but the truth it doesn't. And very few young women are interested in older men at all. An 18 year old woman is at different place in her life than a guy in his 30's and 40's and she is going to be looking at guys from her age to early 20's.

You also said the age gap can be beneficial to both parties, well yes if you manage to find the odd woman who is interested in much older men. Typically men have shorter life span than women, and most women don't wanna be a widow before they reach 40. And A woman's sex drive peak in their 30's. How is that gonna work out for a much older man who can barely keep it stiff. You gonna have a dissatisfied frustrated wife. And if you speaking about natural. I mean really how is it natural to have to be taking pill to keep hard to bang your young wife(who is at her sexual peak)?

So of course most men prefer women younger than them, everyone already knows that and i never denied that. It's ingrained in men and everyone is suppose to be ok with that right. But it's also ingrained in a woman to want a man with wealth and power and a lot of men tend to get sore feelings and call the woman a gold digger for wanting what also come naturally to her. But women don't want an old wrinkled man with wealth and power and limp penis, she wants a man who is going to grow old with her and can keep up with her, not man whom she will have to change both his and their babies diapers(now she has become a care taker while she is still in her prime). A young woman is gonna want to have children, and when you are slowing down, tired and feeble, do you think it would be fair for her to be running around alone with the children. Plus she will most likely live to see her grandchildren and you won't. How would that be beneficial and fair to her?

Men don't have a time limit on when they can get a woman pregnant but still as men age their sperm count also goes down and it will also be more difficult to impregnate a woman. Men younger than 40 have a better chance of fathering a child than those older than 40. Meaning that same 40 plus year old woman who is having difficulty getting pregnant, a young 25 year old dude would probably get her pregnant quicker and have healthy babies. The quality of the sperm men produce seems to decline as they get older. A lot of time women who are over 40 who cannot get pregnant, it's not always she who is unable to get pregnant. Sometimes it's her lover who is also over 40 which is also making pregnancy impossible or unsafe. The risk of miscarriage was 27% more likely in women whose partners were over 40 years of age. And men's age affects much more than female fertility. As a man gets older, his likelihood of having a healthy child will also decline. So women face issues having babies once over 40 because she is getting close to menopause and men sperm count starts to decline.
Well there's a saying that says: "Men age like wine, and women age like milk" meaning a man who takes care himself well, often ages well and looks good for his age whereas the vast majority of women, like milk, will ultimately spoil and sour. Most men are lazy and unmotivated and, as a result, tend to age poorly. So by the time they reach middle age they are out of shape, fat, balding, their sex drive lowered, their bloodflow awful and the qualifties of their erections as limp as their wrist. A lot can be done with proper diet, maintaining physical activity and keeping yourself healthy in other ways. A woman at fifty usually is rotten. Her body is a war zone of wrinkles, stretch marks and saggy tits.

No healthy young man with options wants an older woman. If he has some form of mental health problem or some mommy issues, perhaps he has a thing for 'cougars' but even those are the cream of the crop of older women and not representative of the majority of middle aged women. On the other hand it is not at all unusual to find a younger woman lusting over a far older man, someone a big greying, but otherwise fit, someone she'd fantasy about calling 'daddy'. I think this is a more common fetish than people realise so definitely, a larger age gap should work in that sense. Like physically it makes more sense for a man and a woman to have an age gap in favor of the man, with him being (significantly) older.

Fertility is also a thing, as you mentioned. Now men do not have a biological clock, obviously, and can father children sometimes as late as eighty or beyond. There are cases of men in their nineties fathering healthy children, just a few years back some man in India had his last kid at age 94. Now, is this an ideal thing? Obviously not, because the kid would be fatherless by the time he's in middle school. But if a man has a kid at, say fifty or close to it, and the father is healthy in every way, the risk to the child being unhealthy is very small and the risk of the child losing their father early is also small. The father is also likely to be wealthier and have amassed greater financial security, giving the child or children better options in life and a higher quality education, nice vacations, good things and a fine inheritence.

There are some studies that suggest men who have children at a higher age will have a larger chance of producing a child with autism, which is regrettable. I do wonder, however, how many of the men in such a study had women who were also quite old. For example a man who has a kid at 50 will rightfully be classified an "older father", but what if his wife was 45, how much was the child's poor neurological health the fault of the man's aging sperm and how much blame could be (and should be!) put on the woman's overripe eggs? In women the correlation between maternal age and defective children is much more clear; any woman over age 35 has a significantly increased chance of producing a child with Down's Syndrome, which cannot be said of men; this is an exclusive issue to advanced maternal age.

A lot of the recent studies focusing on the age of older fathers and the health of their offspring is, I feel, a part of social conditioning on some degree. I would say, and I mean no offense here at all, that your insistance on defending small age gaps and your appreciation for women close to your age, is in itself evidence of successful social conditioning on your end. I mean fatherless children are a societal issue and they cost the government money, so for single mothers to remarry and have a new man step in and take part in raising another man's DNA is very useful to the government as it allows them to not pay much anymore on the child's upkeep. So much will be made of the importance of being close in age, and the nobility of 'saving' a single mother from loneliness and the neglect of her awful ex-partner... I am not at all a conspiracy theorist but I do see something insidious in this line of thinking and how it's so strongly promoted in today's world.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 10:35 pm
Splicelo wrote:
You speak a lot of wisdom regarding giving me advice

Thanks brother. What will be your next steps? Keep us updated. I do hope you can make this thing work and prove the haters wrong somehow, even though of course I have my concerns. Either way, good luck! ;)
Splicelo wrote:
however i don't totally agree with you about the age gap thing.

Well there's a saying that says: "Men age like wine, and women age like milk" meaning a man who takes care himself well, often ages well and looks good for his age whereas the vast majority of women, like milk, will ultimately spoil and sour. Most men are lazy and unmotivated and, as a result, tend to age poorly. So by the time they reach middle age they are out of shape, fat, balding, their sex drive lowered, their bloodflow awful and the qualifties of their erections as limp as their wrist. A lot can be done with proper diet, maintaining physical activity and keeping yourself healthy in other ways. A woman at fifty usually is rotten. Her body is a war zone of wrinkles, stretch marks and saggy tits.

No healthy young man with options wants an older woman. If he has some form of mental health problem or some mommy issues, perhaps he has a thing for 'cougars' but even those are the cream of the crop of older women and not representative of the majority of middle aged women. On the other hand it is not at all unusual to find a younger woman lusting over a far older man, someone a big greying, but otherwise fit, someone she'd fantasy about calling 'daddy'. I think this is a more common fetish than people realise so definitely, a larger age gap should work in that sense. Like physically it makes more sense for a man and a woman to have an age gap in favor of the man, with him being (significantly) older.

Fertility is also a thing, as you mentioned. Now men do not have a biological clock, obviously, and can father children sometimes as late as eighty or beyond. There are cases of men in their nineties fathering healthy children, just a few years back some man in India had his last kid at age 94. Now, is this an ideal thing? Obviously not, because the kid would be fatherless by the time he's in middle school. But if a man has a kid at, say fifty or close to it, and the father is healthy in every way, the risk to the child being unhealthy is very small and the risk of the child losing their father early is also small. The father is also likely to be wealthier and have amassed greater financial security, giving the child or children better options in life and a higher quality education, nice vacations, good things and a fine inheritence.

There are some studies that suggest men who have children at a higher age will have a larger chance of producing a child with autism, which is regrettable. I do wonder, however, how many of the men in such a study had women who were also quite old. For example a man who has a kid at 50 will rightfully be classified an "older father", but what if his wife was 45, how much was the child's poor neurological health the fault of the man's aging sperm and how much blame could be (and should be!) put on the woman's overripe eggs? In women the correlation between maternal age and defective children is much more clear; any woman over age 35 has a significantly increased chance of producing a child with Down's Syndrome, which cannot be said of men; this is an exclusive issue to advanced maternal age.

A lot of the recent studies focusing on the age of older fathers and the health of their offspring is, I feel, a part of social conditioning on some degree. I would say, and I mean no offense here at all, that your insistance on defending small age gaps and your appreciation for women close to your age, is in itself evidence of successful social conditioning on your end. I mean fatherless children are a societal issue and they cost the government money, so for single mothers to remarry and have a new man step in and take part in raising another man's DNA is very useful to the government as it allows them to not pay much anymore on the child's upkeep. So much will be made of the importance of being close in age, and the nobility of 'saving' a single mother from loneliness and the neglect of her awful ex-partner... I am not at all a conspiracy theorist but I do see something insidious in this line of thinking and how it's so strongly promoted in today's world.
I don't agree that men necessarily age like fine wine. It depends on the person and how they take care of themselves, their genetics their financial situation and how successful they are etc. To make a broad generalization like that is trying to toot your own horn. A woman who takes care of herself can age well too. My girlfriend is very sexy and i thought so from the first time i saw her and in fact she looks a lot better than many girls in their 20's.

I think that a lot of you men in here like to fool yourself. Young women typically do not like men far older men. You like to think they do but you know they don't. There is not a big number of young girls fantasizing the to call an old wrinkled gray hair man "daddy", that is so cringy. Just look at couples all around you. They are around the same age. Yes young women lust after older men when they are freakin 15 year old lusting after the PE teacher. But that's just infatuation. Grown women typically like men their own age meaning their age or a man 5- 8 years older.

You said "I would say, and I mean no offense here at all, that your insistance on defending small age gaps and your appreciation for women close to your age, is in itself evidence of successful social conditioning on your end."

I am not defending my appreciation for women who are close to my age. All the other women i dated were younger than me, but not 18 year old. Seriously what business would i have with an 18 year old girl? That's kinda pervy. My girlfriend is the only woman i dated which is my age. My last girlfriend was 26. My current girlfriend is way way hotter than her and more mature. Just because a woman is younger doesn't make her automatically better partner for me.

I just see a lot of men over the age of 45 in this forum going on about how women young women lust after much older men. That is so not true hahaha :lol: and it's quite delusional.

You are trying to convince yourself that young women fancy older men which they don't. I am still young, i'm in my 30's. To me my girlfriend is still young and she looker younger than her age. One of the reason women marry young is to start popping out babies. My girlfriend and i don't plan to have anymore than 1 child and even if she was not able to have another child. We would be ok with that. Yes i could get a younger woman, i'm tall and good looking, in college in america lots of girls liked me, and i'm not balding, i don't have a nerdy look, not graying and i get women hitting on me. But i happen to love my girlfriend.

My girlfriend is not a cougar hahaha. She is infact less than a year older, not quite a year. We are the same age.
When a man is still in his 30's he might be lucky and get girls in their early 20's. But once he start hitting over 45, he is no longer in his prime.

Focusing on health of older father is not social conditioning. There is actual countless amount of research done to back that up. As you age your sperm count goes down. I didn't say you are infertile but your body is not in it's prime like when you were in your 20's.

Women have more chance of having issues to have a child after age 40. But guess what that doesn't stop the odd woman have children over age 50.
So it goes both ways. A man sperm count starts to lower when when he reaches age 40. And guess what that doesn't stop the odd 80 year old man from being getting some girl pregnant.

The only thing i can understand about what you guys find weird is that i picked up a single mother. IT's odd but for some reason i like single moms. And that i can understand it's not your thing. People have their own thing which they like. So we i have issues which is i like single mom for some reason and you guys on here have issues that you are delusional that even though you are over 45 and about you think some 18 year old girl is gonna take you on.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

"Researchers analyzed over 3,000 couples for the study, and found that the larger the age gap between a couple, the more likely they are to get divorced. So it seems that a one-year age gap is the ideal difference in a romantic relationship. ... Men, however, prefer women in their early 20s, regardless of their own age.

According to a 2014 study from Emory University, couples with a one-year age difference have a mere three percent chance of getting divorced. When you bump the age gap up to five years, the chance of divorce goes up to 18 percent.
A 10-year difference is 39 percent, and a 20-year age gap has a jaw-dropping 95 percent chance of ending in divorce. Researchers analyzed over 3,000 couples for the study, and found that the larger the age gap between a couple, the more likely they are to get divorced."

Rest of the article.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/whats-the- ... nk-9639561
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Women Prefer Men Their Own Age And Men Only Like 20-Year-Olds: New Study https://stylecaster.com/women-prefer-me ... new-study/

So point is older men no matter their age will always like young women but those young women are dating young men.

https://articles.aplus.com/a/age-women- ... ation=true
Last edited by Splicelo on April 20th, 2019, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Splicelo wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 11:35 pm
You are trying to convince yourself that young women fancy older men which they don't. I am still young, i'm in my 30's. To me my girlfriend is still young and she looker younger than her age. One of the reason women marry young is to start popping out babies. My girlfriend and i don't plan to have anymore than 1 child and even if she was not able to have another child. We would be ok with that.
So do you still plan on waiting for the divorce to finalize before having the kid or will you proceed? Because if you wait for the annulment you likely never will have that child, and while that may seem 'okay' to you right now, it's something you may regret severely in 10 or 20 years down the line when you are older.
Splicelo wrote:
Yes i could get a younger woman, i'm tall and good looking, in college in america lots of girls liked me, and i'm not balding, i don't have a nerdy look, not graying and i get women hitting on me.
I don't doubt you could get a woman, even a much younger one. There are many men on this very forum, in fact, who could. The men here are not a bunch of bitter old men, nor are they all ugly or broke or whatever. I myself am about ten years younger then you and considered exceptionally good looking by the standards of the country from which I hail. So yeah, I am writing the things I write, not from the perspective of a "failed bitter old man who cannot get a woman", but as a young man who easily could. Instead, I married young and had a family and a 'bunch of kids' as you say. I still very much see the appeal of younger women. I doubt I will feel much different twenty years down the line.
Splicelo wrote:
But i happen to love my girlfriend.
Which is all that really matters, in the end. And what you want is a very unique and small niche with little competition as few other men with your options in life want a single woman.

I think the negative responses you got in this thread are not because you of you dating a single woman, but because you asked in the title: "Anyone else into single moms?" which caused people to be a bit defensive and weirded out, as few if any men here are into single women and some almost consider entertainng the very notion of it an insult to their manhood. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 11:55 pm
Splicelo wrote:
You are trying to convince yourself that young women fancy older men which they don't. I am still young, i'm in my 30's. To me my girlfriend is still young and she looker younger than her age. One of the reason women marry young is to start popping out babies. My girlfriend and i don't plan to have anymore than 1 child and even if she was not able to have another child. We would be ok with that.
So do you still plan on waiting for the divorce to finalize before having the kid or will you proceed? Because if you wait for the annulment you likely never will have that child, and while that may seem 'okay' to you right now, it's something you may regret severely in 10 or 20 years down the line when you are older.
Splicelo wrote:
Yes i could get a younger woman, i'm tall and good looking, in college in america lots of girls liked me, and i'm not balding, i don't have a nerdy look, not graying and i get women hitting on me.
I don't doubt you could get a woman, even a much younger one. There are many men on this very forum, in fact, who could. The men here are not a bunch of bitter old men, nor are they all ugly or broke or whatever. I myself am about ten years younger then you and considered exceptionally good looking by the standards of the country from which I hail. So yeah, I am writing the things I write, not from the perspective of a "failed bitter old man who cannot get a woman", but as a young man who easily could. Instead, I married young and had a family and a 'bunch of kids' as you say. I still very much see the appeal of younger women. I doubt I will feel much different twenty years down the line.
Splicelo wrote:
But i happen to love my girlfriend.
Which is all that really matters, in the end. And what you want is a very unique and small niche with little competition as few other men with your options in life want a single woman.

I think the negative responses you got in this thread are not because you of you dating a single woman, but because you asked in the title: "Anyone else into single moms?" which caused people to be a bit defensive and weirded out, as few if any men here are into single women and some almost consider entertainng the very notion of it an insult to their manhood. :lol:

Lmao Hilarious regarding you telling me i can't get a woman. Some men in here are quite bitter and that's the truth. They might not be broke (since they have enough to travel to get laid or meet some girl online) but they certainly are bitter and delusional. Well you married young congrats to you. My woman makes me happy and i find her to be very sexy. If the men in here are ugly i wouldn't know but men who are half way good looking can find quality women right there in the west and most likely would not be rejected left and right creating bitter loser men, who have to travel across the globe for a poor desperate girl from third world country who is willing to settle for a loser so she can have a better life. The notion that all western women are evil feminist is laughable and ridiculous. If you keep getting rejected by women in the west obviously something is wrong with you because all western women are not the same in mentality. But i can bet you i. This forum most are older men in their 40's and up . Younger men usually don't have the finances to go overseas to to go look for love or sex or whatever. Younger men who are confident and not losers are most likely dating young western women and don't have to go to asia to find a woman who looks like a maid.
And young men would not be fantacizing and making up false claims about young women being attracted to older men, so no offense i have my doubt about you been as young as you claim.

A lot older men also like much younger females and as a result is going to south east asia to have sex with children and not get in trouble. And everyone is raving about how much more likely you'll be to find a good wife in asia, you're also more likely to find yourself with hiv in south east asia as well, these countries are packed with hiv. I heard there is a new super hiv strain in the philippines which is resistant to medication.

Also...
It is ok if i got negative responses, those are welcomed. People have their own opinions.
[b wrote:Anyone else into single moms?[/b]" which caused people to be a bit defensive and weirded out, as few if any men here are into single women and some almost consider entertainng the very notion of it an insult to their manhood. :lol:
Understandable. i agree most men don't like single moms. But for the last few post we been going back and forth with your delusion that young women like much older men and how beneficial is it for both parties and that is not true.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 12:15 am
... telling me i can't get a woman. Some men in here are quite bitter and that's the truth. They might not be broke (since they have enough to travel to get laid or meet some girl online) but they certainly are bitter and delusional.
Are you talking about yourself? Honestly?
.... men who are half way good looking can find quality women right there in the west and most likely would not be rejected left and right creating bitter loser men, who have to travel across the globe for a poor desperate girl from third world country who is willing to settle for a loser so she can have a better life.
Isn't that you, who is dating a desperate girl from a third world country? A single mom near her 40s with a 10-year old boy?
The notion that all western women are evil feminist is laughable and ridiculous. If you keep getting rejected by women in the west obviously something is wrong with you because all western women are not the same in mentality. But i can bet you i. This forum most are older men in their 40's and up . Younger men usually don't have the finances to go overseas to to go look for love or sex or whatever. Younger men who are confident and not losers are most likely dating young western women and don't have to go to asia to find a woman who looks like a maid.
Is it so? If yes, why are you not living with a Western woman?

About myself, I left Europe when I was 22 y/o for Asia, to Malaysia and Japan, and now I am 66 and I never came back to Europe. It was much more difficult at that time, as internet did not exist, no ATM services, very expensive air-tickets etc.

Now it is easy to travel, and int'l flights are cheap.

For your information, Japan is in Asia, but it is surely not a third world country.
By far not all Asian women are poor and desperate...

I am living in Japan and married since more than 40 years (same Japanese wife, never divorced) and why should I look for a Western woman and not for a local woman?
Our two daughters also prefer to continue to live in Japan, after long trips to USA/Canada/France, I also take care of a Filipina fosterdaughter, also have a granddaughter...
young men would not be fantacizing and making up false claims about young women being attracted to older men, so no offense i have my doubt about you been as young as you claim.
Marcos Zeitola is not known to us forum members to tell lies. He is trustworthy.
A lot older men also like much younger females and as a result is going to south east asia to have sex with children and not get in trouble. And everyone is raving about how much more likely you'll be to find a good wife in asia, you're also more likely to find yourself with hiv in south east asia as well, these countries are packed with hiv. I heard there is a new super hiv strain in the philippines which is resistant to medication.
You have no idea obviously what nonsense you are talking. In Asia you will find yourself in very big trouble if you have sex with children. Better do that in Europe or in other Western countries which are known for very lenient sentences.

About HIV, most infected countries are located in Africa and poor countries near USA, like Haiti and Dominican Republic.
Also USA has a serious HIV problem itself, see link below:
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/over ... lance.html
Also...
It is ok if i got negative responses, those are welcomed. People have their own opinions.
You were starting this thread asking for advice - of course you will also receive comments from members who do not agree with you and ask you to reconsider.

Personally I see no problem if you keep a good friendship with a single mom near her 40s in the Philippines and sponsor her financially a little bit, however I see no reason why you should marry her and have a child with her. I also wonder what her boy, 10 y/o is thinking about you and if he accepts you as a father and if his biological father is still showing up to see him.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Are you talking about yourself? Honestly?

LOL i didn't travel to meet my girlfriend, i went to philippnes for work. i happen to meet her when was there. Just like you did with your wife in Japan.
Is it so? If yes, why are you not living with a Western woman?

I am not from the west
For your information, Japan is in Asia, but it is surely not a third world country.
By far not all Asian women are poor and desperate...
Putting words in my mouth.
Stupid comment, i am talking about south east asia Duh. I didn't mention Japan ONCE. I never said Japan is poor, i travel all around asia all the time due to my job. I do know all Asian women are not desperate and poor. But majority of south east asian women who older western men marry are poor and desperate. Women in comfortable situations have better options than to settle with a old guy.
My girlfriend is not poor, she is from a middle class background.

Marcos maybe talking the truth regarding his real age but he is talking bullshit when he says young women and older men with big age gap can be beneficial. It's proven statistically that those relationship have much higher rate of failure than people who are around the same age.
You have no idea obviously what nonsense you are talking. In Asia you will find yourself in very big trouble if you have sex with children. Better do that in Europe or in other Western countries which are known for very lenient sentences."
You must be joking or completely oblivious. You will get in big trouble if you get caught, but most people don't get caught and south east asia is known around the world for child sex tourism. It's much more difficult for men in west to find teenage prostitutes to have sex with. The laws are not regulated in south east asia like it is in first world countries. Europe is not known for child sex tourism, South East Asia is.
"About HIV, most infected countries are located in Africa and poor countries near USA, like Haiti and Dominican Republic.
Also USA has a serious HIV problem itself, see link below:
Again you are assuming things,
I never said south east Asian countries have the absolute highest but i am saying it has a lot and IT IS in the list of countries in the world with high hiv rates. Thailand has a lot of hiv compared with European countries. And chances of you getting hiv there is much higher than in Europe or Australia. That's what i am saying. Hiv in usa is not that high compared to south east asian countries. USA has a lot of people so it seem high but it's low compared to say Thailand or Indonesia.

Here is a link with the top 20 Countries by Most People Living with HIV-AIDS
https://www.worldlistmania.com/20-count ... -hiv-aids/

Guess what 3 south east asian countries are in it Myanmar, Thailand and Indonesia. And just like america China(which is not a south east asian country) is listed to have a large number of hiv but China has billions of people so of course it's has large number, so it would be stupid to compare China to other countries with high hiv rate just as how you are mentioning usa.

USA population is nearly 325 million. They have about 1.1 million people living with hiv. Thailand has half 532,000 people living with hiv and their population is 69 million. You are talking about numbers. Don't you don't know about per capita? Usa has a larger number because it's more people but thailand has more per capita. Sheesh smh :roll:

Dominician republic don't have much hiv, haiti does.

Another country which has a lot of hiv is Ukraine Total Population: 45,888,000
People Living with HIV/AIDS: 685,000. Russia is also high, so it's not just countries in Africa which are high.

You were starting this thread asking for advice - of course you will also receive comments from members who do not agree with you and ask you to reconsider.

Personally I see no problem if you keep a good friendship with a single mom near her 40s in the Philippines and sponsor her financially a little bit, however I see no reason why you should marry her and have a child with her. I also wonder what her boy, 10 y/o is thinking about you and if he accepts you as a father and if his biological father is still showing up to see him.

Out of everyone so far Marcos gave me some of the best advice and i really appreciate it as he makes a lot of sense. The only thing i had a problem with is when he started talking bullshit about younger women wanting much older men. That is the main thing i really disagreed with him about. So based on what he was saying regarding that, that is why i doubted his age. Because it really doesn't make any sense. Would you be ok if you 20 year old daughter come home to you with a 62 year old man and say she is going to marry him? Well you can give me some fake crappy answer about how you would say yes if they are in love etc. But the truth is you would see that as not beneficial to her, just as how you would not see it beneficial for me to marry to a single mom.

Based on how bad people on here say single mothers are and how much cons there are being with one. It's the same thing i am saying for a young woman being with a much older man, there is a lot of cons for her, he doesn't have much to offer her other than money.

Just because i disagree with Marcos about older men and younger women it does not mean i think everything else he said is bullshit, i just happen to disagree with him about that and it doesn't seem like a thing a young man would say. Just because he is the age he says he is, does not make him right about younger women wanting older men. Only very very few young women like older men. Majority of young women are attracted to young men or men MAYBE ten year their senior, bigger age gaps causes usually have higher failure rate.

My disagreement with Marcos regarding the age gap(young women dating much older men) doesn't mean i am against his advice regarding me dating a single mom. IT's two different issues.
Last edited by Splicelo on April 22nd, 2019, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Personally I see no problem if you keep a good friendship with a single mom near her 40s in the Philippines and sponsor her financially a little bit

I also wonder what her boy, 10 y/o is thinking about you and if he accepts you as a father and if his biological father is still showing up to see him.
I get a long fine with her son, and i don't plan to act as his father to him. I won't discipline him for example, he has a father for that,. My girlfriend's son's father however don't give my girlfriend any kind of financial support for his son. I regularly give my girlfriend money to help her out though, she doesn't ask for money but i give her, and at the moment we are kinda in a long distance relationship.

I Fly her to come see me every 5 weeks as i based in china right now, and when she doesn't come here, i go there every 5 week. So i am not actually living full time with her. She has a plot of land and we are just starting the process of constructing a house on it, i'm paying for the construction of the house.

I also bought 20 units in a new apartment complex in the Philippines to start a real estate business, so i can live on that when i retire, and plan to move to the Philippines permanently in 3 years time when my contract is over with this airline, and look for a new pilot job in the Philippines so i can settle down in Philippines with my girlfriend. I also plan to open up a western union franchise in the Philippines with my girlfriend and she is very supportive in everything i do, never met a girl so loving.

A friend of mine tells me of course my girlfriend is being nice to me because i will provide a better future for her son and he never met her but he says he don't think she really loves me, and probably see me as an soft boy who took up an single mom who nobody else wanted to date, so he says secretly she don't respect me. What do you feel about that? Because even my girlfriend admitted that when she was young and single she would never have dated me but now she is old and have a child.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Splicelo wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 9:19 am

A friend of mine tells me of course my girlfriend is being nice to me because i will provide a better future for her son and he never met her but he says he don't think she really loves me, and probably see me as an soft boy who took up an single mom who nobody else wanted to date, so he says secretly she don't respect me. What do you feel about that? Because even my girlfriend admitted that when she was young and single she would never have dated me but now she is old and have a child.
In my opinion you've got two options. Lose her or use her. Certainly don't get married to a woman who doesn't respect you. That's just asking for trouble.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Splicelo wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 6:15 am
Out of everyone so far Marcos gave me some of the best advice and i really appreciate it as he makes a lot of sense. The only thing i had a problem with is when he started talking bullshit about younger women wanting much older men.
I did not "start talking bullshit", because I am fully aware of women not wanting and desiring old men over young men from an aesthetic point of view. Or even, in general. Usually what a woman wants is a man who is young and good-looking. What I did say, was that the relationship between a young woman and a (much) older man can be, and usually will be, mutually benefitial to both parties.

Do women as a whole prefer older men? Not at all. But I would say from a biological, societal and economic perspective a marriage between a younger woman and an older man will likely be more fruitful than the union of two late-thirties individuals. Besides I have worked for some time with people who have psychiatric issues and what I noticed is that the majority of clients had older mothers, but not necessarily older fathers. There's definitely a correlation there to consider.

Now I'm not going to be delusional and claim it is the ideal situation, far from it. Ideal would be a young couple, close in age when they marry, not a huge age gap, faithful and growing old together... next best thing would be older man, younger woman. After that in my hierarchy I would rank a couple that's a bit older, with both the man and the woman being of a similar age and the woman may or may not be a single mother... lowest of all I would rank relationships where the woman is considerably older than the man, such as France's Macron and his crone... that is the greatest degeneracy of all.

Just because I hold this view does not mean I "lie about my age" or some nonsense like that. Just don't misunderstand what I said; young women usually don't prefer older men, even though for many young women such a union would be a wise and fertile one, but it could still be a very mutually beneficial bond to enter.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 12:02 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 6:15 am
Out of everyone so far Marcos gave me some of the best advice and i really appreciate it as he makes a lot of sense. The only thing i had a problem with is when he started talking bullshit about younger women wanting much older men.
I did not "start talking bullshit", because I am fully aware of women not wanting and desiring old men over young men from an aesthetic point of view. Or even, in general. Usually what a woman wants is a man who is young and good-looking. What I did say, was that the relationship between a young woman and a (much) older man can be, and usually will be, mutually benefitial to both parties.

Do women as a whole prefer older men? Not at all. But I would say from a biological, societal and economic perspective a marriage between a younger woman and an older man will likely be more fruitful than the union of two late-thirties individuals. Besides I have worked for some time with people who have psychiatric issues and what I noticed is that the majority of clients had older mothers, but not necessarily older fathers. There's definitely a correlation there to consider.

Now I'm not going to be delusional and claim it is the ideal situation, far from it. Ideal would be a young couple, close in age when they marry, not a huge age gap, faithful and growing old together... next best thing would be older man, younger woman. After that in my hierarchy I would rank a couple that's a bit older, with both the man and the woman being of a similar age and the woman may or may not be a single mother... lowest of all I would rank relationships where the woman is considerably older than the man, such as France's Macron and his crone... that is the greatest degeneracy of all.

Just because I hold this view does not mean I "lie about my age" or some nonsense like that. Just don't misunderstand what I said; young women usually don't prefer older men, even though for many young women such a union would be a wise and fertile one, but it could still be a very mutually beneficial bond to enter.
Alrite what you are saying now makes perfect sense.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@Marcus: Macron is a homosexual, so he doesn't count. The legitimate reason for younger men to prefer older women is because then the relationship is all about sex, the man has the sexual power, the man is under no pressure to pay for dates or even have his own car and apartment, no pressure for marriage, little or no possibility of children. It's perfect for hedonists like me when I was young. Of course now that I'm old, I go for women 30 or more years younger rather than 10 or more years older, and these relationships too are all about sex (and money, since I have to pay now). No beautiful Ukrainian woman 30+ years younger wants to marry and have children with me (maybe some average women might want to marry me, but I'm not interested in average women.) All this goes over your head because your simple mind cannot imagine that other people have other desires in life than producing children.