My Observations from dating in Russia/Ukraine/Philippines

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

My Observations from dating in Russia/Ukraine/Philippines

Post by redfeather »

I dated in four countries all back to back. I dated in Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, and the Philippines all within a three year period. I dated in Russia and Ukraine for two years. I made notes on ten things I found out about FSU and Ukraine women. 1. They have a negative mindset 2. Lying is acceptable to them 3. They are ice queens 4. They have no sense of humor 5. Flakiness 6. Skeptical and untrusting 7. They are cunning 8. Scammers 9. Man = ATM with a penis 10. Alpha beta bucks applies. I believe that Russian and Ukraine women are not a good fit for an American man because of all these differences. FSU and Ukraine women will expect you to give them financial support from the very beginning of your relationship with them.

I dated in Mexico after Ukraine. I went to Guadalajara and Monterrey Mexico. Many Mexican women still have traditional values where the man is the head of the family which I liked. The part that was a turn off for me was that many Mexican women tend to get chubby and fat after 30 years old, and this is not acceptable to me. Mexican women are not too different than Columbia and other latin countries.

After Mexico I went to the Philipppines. I found the Philippines to be the easiest place to meet and date women, and my observations are that filipina women are the best suited for an American man. Filipina women have a good relationship with America and they are knowledgeable about America without being westernized. I stayed away from the big cities like Manila, Luzon, AC, and even Cebu during my search. I have a filipina gf now, and she is from the province in Mindanao which is the southern Philippines. My Army buddies told me to keep my search in the southern Philippines like Leyte, Samar, Mindanao, etc. I believe that a good filipina woman is a good fit for an American man, and this is why you see the bulk of K1 fiancee visa are coming from the Philippines. A good filipina will also expect some financial support after you have gone there and met her in person, but it is normally less than what a Ukraine woman would want. Of all the four countries I dated in...I know the Philippines is the best place to find a good gf...and I believe American men are a much better fit with a filipina than any of the others.

I will leave you with a quote from Winston about filipina women:
In a way, it's like they give new birth to your heart, for if your heart had lost faith in love, they awaken it and renew it with their child-like hope and belief in love, making it a reality for you, and making you a believer again as well.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Observations from dating in Russia/Ukraine/Philippines

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Not too keen on the Southern Philippines myself, although some of our users may disagree and I know PublicDuende, I believe, found a wonderful girl there. Within the Philippines, Luzon girls have the reputation of being more sophisticated and intelligent, better educated than Mindanao girls. Mindanao girls serve as maids and servants even in the poorest provinces of the North in Luzon.

Luzon is not a bad place to find a girl. It's a big island after all, and their provinces are fine. I would indeed avoid Manila, and other big cities, but in no way can it be concluded that the island of Luzon as a whole is ill-suited for finding a wife. Especially the Cordillera Mountain region is very ideal in terms of finding a girl and houses the prettiest girls of the entire Philippines by far.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

MZ,
I am a retired Army Colonel, and we Army guys are like a Band of Brothers so my Army buddies giving me advise on the southern Philippines was from all of there combined experience added together. My gf is a nurse, but that is not what made us click together. You speak of Luzon women being educated and sophisticated, and these are the kinds of filipina women that do not interest me because I am trying to avoid women who have become too westernized. I talked with a woman in Manila that works as a manager for Micosoft in Manila, but she was far more westernized than what I was looking for. I read guys posts on HA that talk about looking for a upper middle class filipina that has her own condo and car and probably works for Microsoft, and I say to myself...hell they might as well stay in America and date Fubar'd American women...because that is about what they will get with many of these so called upper middle class filipina women.
I will add a disclaimer: If you want to go after the upper middle class women...then charge on...we won't stop you. I have no use for a filipina woman who has a maid, and cook, and gardener...and never does anything for herself. I view these kinds of women as useless as tits on a boar hog.
There is a whole bunch of women in the Philippines, and each guy has to decide what specific kind of woman is the best fit for him and his lifestyle...and each guy has to make that individual choice on his own.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 2:49 pm
Not too keen on the Southern Philippines myself, although some of our users may disagree and I know PublicDuende, I believe, found a wonderful girl there. Within the Philippines, Luzon girls have the reputation of being more sophisticated and intelligent, better educated than Mindanao girls. Mindanao girls serve as maids and servants even in the poorest provinces of the North in Luzon.

Luzon is not a bad place to find a girl. It's a big island after all, and their provinces are fine. I would indeed avoid Manila, and other big cities, but in no way can it be concluded that the island of Luzon as a whole is ill-suited for finding a wife. Especially the Cordillera Mountain region is very ideal in terms of finding a girl and houses the prettiest girls of the entire Philippines by far.
How are they prettier than the rest? Any idea or reason why? Or just personal preferences?

The biggest problem I have, is that the place is literally on the other side of the world.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

redfeather wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 2:33 pm
1. They have a negative mindset
2. Lying is acceptable to them
3. They are ice queens
4. They have no sense of humor
5. Flakiness
6. Skeptical and untrusting
7. They are cunning
8. Scammers
9. Man = ATM with a penis
10. Alpha beta bucks applies.
The above in bold describes most Western women too. But the FSU women are just more attractive and subtle about it all.
redfeather wrote: FSU and Ukraine women will expect you to give them financial support from the very beginning of your relationship with them.
What's wrong with that? Part of your appeal as a Westerner is that you come from a rich country full of wealth and opportunity. If you want the highest quality women over there, you need to set up an incentive, at least in the beginning to get your foot in the door.
redfeather wrote: A good filipina will also expect some financial support after you have gone there and met her in person, but it is normally less than what a Ukraine woman would want.
So you are ok with a Filapina expecting financial support, but not an FSU girl? FSU girls have higher sexual market value than Filipinas so they CAN expect more especially with all the thristy Turks, Arabs, and Western men propositioning them all the time.

Overall, your brief summary of the differences is useful. However, I do assist girls when I am in the FSU. I enhance their lives they they enhance mine. In fact, the financial aspect makes me irresistable to women and a key component to their lives that they want to keep intact. It is also a means to permit you to keep calling the shots.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Not all Ukrainian women expect financial support, but certainly the young pretty ones do, especially if the man is much older. So? My landlord in Ukraine also expects financial support, as does the grocery store. I didn't marry my girlfriend, my landlord, or the grocery store, so if any of them fails to provide desired services for the money I'm paying, away I and my money go.

The real question is whether overall quality of service provided is a good deal for the money, time, effort you are expending. With American women, usually not. Redfeather is unwilling to move to a foreign country, so Filipina is best choice for him, since they are the least likely to divorce rape the man once they get to the USA. MarcosZeitola is a simpleton, so the Philippines is also a good choice for him, since he can exchange his European looks for a woman of higher intelligence without being scammed, whereas in Ukraine higher intelligence women would despise his simpleton ways and show no mercy in scamming him for every penny, plus his neighbors in the Philippines are even worse simpletons than him so he doesn't feel inferior like he would in Ukraine.

I have never visited the Philippines, but from what I've read, I would not fit in, to put it mildly, whereas I feel right at home in Ukraine. All the minuses listed by Redfeather regarding FSU women can be easily eliminated by careful management of the sort which comes naturally to me: in particular, pay the woman after I get sex, not before, and don't sign any long term contracts.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

redfeather wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 3:44 pm
MZ,
I am a retired Army Colonel, and we Army guys are like a Band of Brothers so my Army buddies giving me advise on the southern Philippines was from all of there combined experience added together. My gf is a nurse, but that is not what made us click together. You speak of Luzon women being educated and sophisticated, and these are the kinds of filipina women that do not interest me because I am trying to avoid women who have become too westernized. I talked with a woman in Manila that works as a manager for Micosoft in Manila, but she was far more westernized than what I was looking for. I read guys posts on HA that talk about looking for a upper middle class filipina that has her own condo and car and probably works for Microsoft, and I say to myself...hell they might as well stay in America and date Fubar'd American women...because that is about what they will get with many of these so called upper middle class filipina women.
I will add a disclaimer: If you want to go after the upper middle class women...then charge on...we won't stop you. I have no use for a filipina woman who has a maid, and cook, and gardener...and never does anything for herself. I view these kinds of women as useless as tits on a boar hog.
There is a whole bunch of women in the Philippines, and each guy has to decide what specific kind of woman is the best fit for him and his lifestyle...and each guy has to make that individual choice on his own.
Indeed each man has to decide what he wants on his own. I would not of course suggest any man to go after a Microsoft manager from Manila with her own apartment, because such a woman would obviously be very independent minded and it would, as you say, defeat the purpose. My own individual choices led me to Luzon, to a province deep in the middle of Luzon to be precise, and I found a girl who was young, pretty and the ideal combination of brains and traditionalism that worked... for me. I'm sure there are other men who will find what they want in Mindanao more easily. I'm just saying I would not advise any man to head South and completely disregard Luzon altogether because the North has some amazing ladies and amazing people in general and if one avoids the major cities you can still strike gold down in the Northern provinces. ;)
Neo wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 3:47 pm
How are they prettier than the rest? Any idea or reason why? Or just personal preferences?

The biggest problem I have, is that the place is literally on the other side of the world.
Better bodies. Many of the mountain girls are wider hipped, thigher thighed and have rounder booties. I think they have far better bodies than most Filipinas I have seen in other cities or provinces and their facial features, to me, are also more attractive with a larger percentage that has sharper features as opposed to flat, round and broad-nosed native looking girls in various other regions.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I think this applies to anywhere in the world. A woman from a rural background tends to make a better partner than one from an urban background in the same country.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 8:29 pm
redfeather wrote:
3. They are ice queens
5. Flakiness
7. They are cunning
8. Scammers
The above in bold describes most Western women too. But the FSU women are just more attractive and subtle about it all.
And having a negative mindset. Most definitely.

Towards men.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Sounds like the typical experience expressed by old men doing the whole online dating thing lol. Also, you say you're not looking for educated or sophisticated women, so I can only imagine the low-quality trash you were going out with. Sorry to say, but the only people doing online dating these days are garbage. From wacko manosphere misogynist to female retards/scammers. To get quality women requires on-the-ground presence and in Russia or Ukraine a minimum of two months. In the Philippines you can hit the ground running within days. Most westerners there are just looking for some secretary / maid with benefits
Last edited by pitbull on April 18th, 2019, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Zambales wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 12:49 am
redfeather wrote:
3. They are ice queens
5. Flakiness
7. They are cunning
8. Scammers

Towards men.
Lol, it's pretty obvious that you people don't have access to quality women.

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/what ... manosphere
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

pitbull wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 4:37 am
Zambales wrote:
redfeather wrote:
3. They are ice queens
5. Flakiness
7. They are cunning
8. Scammers

Towards men.

And it's pretty obvious that you spend your existence trolling from your basement pretending to be a globetrotting "Casanova". :roll:
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

The only reason that I pointed out the financial support part is because I have read that many men are unaware of the fact that many of these women will be asking for financial support at the very beginning. I do not have a problem with the financial support as long as they do not go over board and start asking for the moon. I wanted to educate any guy that is thinking about going overseas to pursue a gf that they need to be aware of the financial support element right up front.
Another thing that I found with the Ukraine women was I was dating women over 40 and they all had at least one kid.
So, in the over 40 age group I was looking at I was forced to accept a woman with a kid.
I did not want to try to raise some other guys kid.
I am sure you can find a younger woman in Ukraine without any kids, but in the over 40 age group it was hard to find a woman without a kid.
YMMV.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

redfeather wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 8:27 am
The only reason that I pointed out the financial support part is because I have read that many men are unaware of the fact that many of these women will be asking for financial support at the very beginning.
They're called scammers, redfeather, and best avoided at all cost. It has to be his decision whether or not to support her and he shouldn't be bullied or manipulated into doing so. I would strongly advise anyone not to go down this route unless they've known her and the family for a lengthy period of time - and even then it can turn out to be a bad decision.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Zambales wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 5:33 am
pitbull wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 4:37 am
Zambales wrote:
redfeather wrote:
3. They are ice queens
5. Flakiness
7. They are cunning
8. Scammers

Towards men.

And it's pretty obvious that you spend your existence trolling from your basement pretending to be a globetrotting "Casanova". :roll:
Right, where are you right now?