WTF with Latinamericancupid?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ben
Freshman Poster

WTF with Latinamericancupid?

Post by Ben »

Hi everybody,

I'm a 35 single (actually divorced) male from Spain, and since at this age in my country, all is left for me are 30+ year old women who are either crazy or emotionally unstable, moms with kids or just fat and/or ugly,.......i decided to go online to find some quality material overseas for marriage purposes.

About me, I'm very normal and very average looking in my country (maybe 7/10 in other places), with a steady job (but not rich), a car and a house.

I registered yesterday in Russian cupid, China Cupid, LatinAmerica and even Muslima (just out of curiousity).

By far, I had 2 messages from chinese women and 3-4 interests. 2 of them are interesting. But I was a little appaled by their materialism and high expectations regarding to money and social status. They're by far, the most choosy of all foreign husband-seekers.

In the Russian cupid I had more success, a dozen of messages&interests, but most of them women in their late 30's early 40's or just not very attractive.
2 were "good material", late 20's, good-looking and with college degrees. One of them was a gold member and I was able to read her message and she left me her email. I haven't contacted her yet,....I will later, even if I don't expect much since her english is not very good. And Im still very skeptical about all these online stuff (lots of gold diggers and scammers,...so I should be cautious).

My first option was actually LatinAmerican Cupid, for obvious reasons (lack of language barriers),...and Gosh, I felt like a woman in tinder in my country. In less than 12 hours, I received like 100 messages/interests. Truth to be said,...half were not good-looking (I was actually disappointed by the quality of material there) or above 35 or had kids or just looked "slutty". The other half were average and above, but excuse my frankness, most of them were either black or mestizas, and I'm only attracted to caucasian/caucasian-looking and asian women. So I saved only 4 profiles (all of them from brazil) to contact them if I decide to upgrade my membership.

The question is, is it normal to be bombarded by messages and interests in LatinAmerican Cupid? Is there a shortage of men in Latin America or something? Are they serious and trustworhty?

any advice would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Ben
Freshman Poster

Re: WTF with Latinamericancupid?

Post by Ben »

the Russian Cupid is full of scammers. :D I'm trolling right now some gorgeous girls with long and canned messages who were attracted to me at first sight (as if I were Brad Pitt), who prefer chating by email rather than phone or a messaging apps, and who instead of giving me short answers to my questions (what a real woman would do at first), tell me about their life story. (obvious obvious!)

I'll have my fun when they start to ask me about money,...wait and see. :D

My verdict: Not worth wasting time there. The only "real" women over there are unattractive old girls in their 40's. The rest are all scammers.

I'm gonna switch to the other cupids (especially Latin American) to see if it's the same shit (And I'm afraid it will be the same story).

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”