You must find the correct balance between feminine and $$

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

You must find the correct balance between feminine and $$

Post by redfeather »

I have found out that there is a fine line between how feminine a woman is and how high her maintenance becomes.
I read this article which spells out the differences. You have to choose a woman who has a certain amount of feminine and who is practical and not super materialistic.

I’m going to be honest with you.

I’m tired of the whole "feminine woman" crap.

Don’t get me wrong, maybe I’m biased and spoiled because I’ve been living abroad for so long that the whole "feminine woman" allure doesn’t excite me anymore.

Yes, they’re feminine here in Ukraine.

I even suppose as feminine as they come.

Their hair is always perfect.

Their nails are always freshly manicured.

They always act feminine.

That’s all nice and dandy.

But what a lot of guys just don’t get it is that these women know that they’re beautiful.

They know their value.

(Which is often very exaggerated.)

So, if you see a feminine woman, understand that she knows very well that she’s beautiful, that a lot of guys are after her, that she’s getting validation and attention EVERYWHERE she goes.

That’s not such a problem here in Ukraine because 90% of the women are like this.

But, still, the more "feminine" the woman, the more she’ll test you for weaknesses.

The more feminine the woman, the higher maintaince she’ll be.

After all, all the nice things, the clothes, the manicures, someone gotta pay for all that stuff, right?

And, as a woman, who do you think is responsible for the "money matters" of things?

That’s right: the man.

Ultimately, for very feminine women, looks is all they have going for themselves.

And, unfortunately, they’re constantly seeking validation from every men they come into contact with.

Pretty sad, if you ask me.

Now, I still love those feminine women, but there’s a limit of how "feminine" I want my ideal girl to be.

(I never would’ve thought I would be saying this, but, yes, after living in Ukraine for 4 years, this is something I noticed.)

Instead, the woman you want should have a nice balance of "femininity" and pragmatism.

Like, no attention whoring for example.

And, no masculine ball-busting of any kind.

Just a great girl who’s confident and is in touch with her feminine side instead of using it as a lever to get resources from you.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: You must find the correct balance between feminine and $$

Post by Zambales »

redfeather wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 9:04 am
But, still, the more "feminine" the woman, the more she’ll test you for weaknesses.
No, the more manipulative the woman, the more she'll test you for weaknesses!
redfeather wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 9:04 am
The more feminine the woman, the higher maintaince she’ll be.
Wrong again. The more self-absorbed and vain the woman is, the higher maintenance she'll be.

I don't know who wrote this redfeather but whoever did doesn't understand that femininity isn't just about applying make-up and dressing up nicely. It include factors such as body language, the way she talks, walks, & brings herself across.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Zambales,
You are correct, but I was just looking at this topic from a place where I have pondered this topic before and I just never really read anyone put pen to paper to write about it. Even is he is slightly off off some of his observations...I still get the point that the hotter a woman is in the looks department the more high maintenance she will/might be. So, I believe it is prudent that each man weigh these factors out when he is looking for a woman that will be a good fit for him.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

redfeather wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 7:02 pm
I still get the point that the hotter a woman is in the looks department the more high maintenance she will/might be. So, I believe it is prudent that each man weigh these factors out when he is looking for a woman that will be a good fit for him.
You've described it better than he did and I don't disagree with this at all.