Has Anyone Managed to Get A Filipina to Eat Properly?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Has Anyone Managed to Get A Filipina to Eat Properly?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Has anyone here in a relationship with a Filipina managed to get her to consume healthy food and drinks in moderate quantities?

I'm sure most here will agree native Filipino food is mostly disgusting and unhealthy, and the western food they adopted is not much better. Most Filipinas eat a steady diet of white rice with deep fried overly salty poor quality meat, and wash it down with liquid sugar...for every meal! They are treading water in a tub of fast food at home and at work. No wonder they end up being short and pudgy by their mid 20's. The low IQ's don't help of course, it takes intelligence and common sense to put healthy stuff inside you, rather than the junk they mostly do. I assume nutrition is not taught in elementary and high schools.

I almost always cook my food wherever I am, but only a few of the Filipinas I cooked with actually liked the healthier western food I eat lol. Most wanted to go back to eating the pollution flavoured deep fried chicken intestines or whatever other garbage they can find by the side of the road at night.

The idea of eating healthy food like they do in Japan is simply unthinkable to them.

Has anyone managed to convert one to eating healthy or healthier food, and what happened to them? Did they end up looking and ageing better?

I think it would have to involve living abroad with them where the influence of the family and culture is gone.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Has Anyone Managed to Get A Filipina to Eat Properly?

Post by Zambales »

My ex use to eat quite healthy - more so than myself in the Philippines. She had a penchant for spaghetti bolognese and this made her near-perfect figure become slightly chubby over time but she still looked hot. She also ate plenty of fruit like mangoes.