How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Zambales »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 3:32 am
Zambales wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 11:39 pm
The thought of paying a woman an allowance which she hasn't earned makes my skin crawl.
And how is that working out for you? I don't know you personally, but I sincerely doubt that you are able to pull women ABOVE your level of sexual market value.

It has been known but you need to take into account a) I wasn't looking for a sex slave b) They had either numerous flaws or they had a mundane personality.

This idea might work for guys who lack empathy towards women and are happy with the types that have little or no self-respect for themselves, but for anybody else?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Zambales wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Zambales wrote:
The thought of paying a woman an allowance which she hasn't earned makes my skin crawl.
And how is that working out for you? I don't know you personally, but I sincerely doubt that you are able to pull women ABOVE your level of sexual market value.

It has been known but you need to take into account a) I wasn't looking for a sex slave b) They had either numerous flaws or they had a mundane personality.

This idea might work for guys who lack empathy towards women and are happy with the types that have little or no self-respect for themselves, but for anybody else?
I don't expect everyone on this forum to have red pill insights into female nature, but I have to say that you are COMPLETELY showing white knight, gynocentric, blue pilled, reasoning. To you (and guys like you) it is ALL about the women, what they feel, and placing them on pedestals or portraying them like innocent little victims. I can't relate to "men" like that at all. There is no helping them and it is a waste of time to try to have meaningful discussions with them.

Suffice it to say, each man has to determine if the "Girlfriend Allowance" would enhance his experiences with women who are in demand. If you have determined that it would not enhance things for you, than it is not for you as a concept. Other men will CERTAINLY benefit from it in ways you will not and that is ok.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 29th, 2018, 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Girlfriend Allowance is discussed at 25:35 in this An Ear For Men video. The timing could not have been better for this thread:

Enjoy!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

August 28th, 2018, 1:39 am
Zambales wrote:
Zambales wrote:

I don't expect everyone on this forum to have red pill insights into female nature, but I have to say that you are COMPLETELY showing white knight, gynocentric, blue pilled, reasoning. To you (and guys like you) it is ALL about the women, what they feel, and placing them on pedestals or portraying them like innocent little victims. I can't relate to "men" like that at all. There is no helping them and it is a waste of time to try to have meaningful discussions with them.

I'm very sorry to learn this about you Zambales......
Just because I don't agree with your philosophy doesn't mean I'm at the opposite extreme! Ever heard of the middle ground? This is the area where mature adults of both genders are willing to compromise. No pedestals needed! So no, it's not all about the woman, - but then again it's not about the man either. It's about the relationship. And what happens when everyone plays fair? It equates to a balance - and if that gets compromised that is when the ship starts to sink.

I suspect though you'll argue that there isn't a single female alive today who won't play fair - unless Cornfed beats you to it!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:02 am
Zambales wrote:
Zambales wrote:

Just because I don't agree with your philosophy doesn't mean I'm at the opposite extreme! Ever heard of the middle ground? This is the area where mature adults of both genders are willing to compromise. No pedestals needed! So no, it's not all about the woman, - but then again it's not about the man either. It's about the relationship. And what happens when everyone plays fair? It equates to a balance - and if that gets compromised that is when the ship starts to sink.

I suspect though you'll argue that there isn't a single female alive today who won't play fair - unless Cornfed beats you to it!
Each man has to determine if the "Girlfriend Allowance" would enhance his experiences with women who are in demand. If you have determined that it would not enhance things for you, than it is not for you as a concept. Other men will CERTAINLY benefit from it in ways you will not and that is ok.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 29th, 2018, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

August 28th, 2018, 9:13 am
Zambales wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:02 am
Zambales wrote:

This thread is about the Girlfriend Allowance. I prefer not to let this lapse into a NAWALT echo chamber of "chivalrous" men who want to "cape up" on behalf of women. Start another thread and I'll be glad to pick apart your naive misconceptions and overall lack of understanding of female nature.
Appreciate the invite but I think I'm quite capable of making my own mind up about women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I can say for sure that this girlfriend allowance method that CE describes will definitely work in Angeles City, a place I know very well. At least with the girls in the red light district, which includes bar girls, freelancers and curious explorers (girls who are semi-interested in the scene and scoping it out there and going to nightclubs there with their female friends). The girls there definitely would accept 400 dollars a month as an allowance to be your girlfriend.

And that might last for a few months. But I don't know about long term. I heard from Rock and Mr S that such relationships can work and have worked for the long term, but most of the time do not, so it's a high risk venture that has a high risk of failure. But even if that's true, at least you will have a few months of good sex, and some GFE and affection too, if you pick a good one. And for some guys, that's enough, because that's all they want too.

So I guess for some guys, they could use this method in Angeles City or Pattaya, and get a girlfriend for a few months, maybe 6 months, or even a year. And then when things go wrong, they could just find another girl willing to do this deal. And so on. At least they will get variety in these deals, in case the sex gets old, by having "fresh meat" every few months. lol. So in a sense it's a good idea for guys who only like short term relationships and like to have a variety of sex partners. lol.

There are some guys I think, who only get aroused sexually by "new meat" and need the constant novelty of having new girls and new "conquests" because their hormones only get aroused when they are in "conquest mode" of scoring a new girl. lol. They will never admit that of course. But I think for some men, this is true of them. lol

Btw CE, I sent this thread to my email list and our FB group, to get your idea more exposure and attention, which is a good idea because the title of this thread is very eye-catching to men for obvious reasons. lol :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

This thread has moved very fast since the last day I checked in. At the risk of not reading what has been posted in the last few pages....
August 26th, 2018, 7:18 pm
This "self-pride" that you speak of is what also prevents men from approaching women and letting them know of their sexual interest. In many ways, it is not self-pride at all, but fear.
I can think of numerous reasons a man might not approach a woman he has sexual interest in. Fear is one reason. A justified one, I'd say, especially when you live in a country where a harmless approach could get the cops called in.
In these times that we live in should we really be encouraging men to do more approaching?
Also, to your walking wallet point, giving a girlfriend allowance is far less a case of a walking wallet than ordinary husbands or wannabe boyfriends who spend fortunes in excess of a girlfriend allowance as a matter of course.
They are both cases of being a walking wallet. I do not endorse either. (at least not in the West)
So I would admonish you to consider if you would feel yourself a walking wallet, than you clearly have very little to offer the girl aside from the allowance. That is where working on oneself comes in.
The idea that being uncomfortable with sexual bribery must necessarily mean that a man has very little to offer is absurd. You are valuing women too highly. What do they have to offer that is so great other than a few holes and a pretty face? (if that)
What is so great about her company that a man should be transferring his wealth to a woman just for the privilege of it?

I'm with Tom Leykis on this. "Your company is worth as much as anybody else's. You're a fool to buy the argument that a woman is giving you her company, and therefore you owe her. You owe her to buy her dinner, you owe it to buy her concert tickets, you owe it to buy her drinks. It's just wrong. Wrong. And I won't do it.... It is one of the reasons I am a multi-millionaire. I think back on the hundreds and thousands of dollars, maybe tens of thousands of dollars I've saved.... My bottom line for you is stop transferring wealth to females, in every possible way."
Women, from a purely biological standpoint, have more sexual market value than men, period. If that is not already clear to you, you are not at all ready to have a discussion of this nature. Men produce millions of new sperm a day, while women have approximately 500 eggs to be ovulated in a lifetime and only a brief fertility window unlike men. This is Biology 101 and it is factual.

Where you are getting confused is that men of status have more OVERALL value than women in terms of intelligence, wealth, power, etc. It is important to note that geneticists realize that 80 percent of women in human history reproduced while only 20 percent of men did. Let that sink in. So adjusting your strategy with the choicest women available is what distinguishes you from the crowd of men in that regard.
So the sexual market is out of sync with overall value. That's reason enough to reject it.
If someone tries to sell you a thing for many times more than it's actually worth you are justified in walking away from the deal, regardless of whether or not you were capable of meeting the inflated price.
Actually no. The red pill is about men understanding the true nature of women, not about complaining why women are the way they are. If you are not in a position to provide a girlfriend allowance, I won't hold that against you. What I WILL hold against you is holding the almost feminine belief of, "If a woman cannot appreciate your value without the use of a recurring bribe, forget her." That is female energy and a female type quip that too many men take on in the West. It is NOT what will get you the very hot chicks that are otherwise out of your reach.
No, for a man to recognize his own value apart from what females want out of men is empowering. It is anything but a female type quip. It is the antithesis of feminine think.
Last edited by flowerthief00 on August 29th, 2018, 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Damn. This thread got toxic, now that I've read (a little bit) more of it. Sux that publicduende is gone. He stuck me as one of the few down-to-earth peeps in a community sorely lacking for down-to-earth peeps.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 11:59 pm
This thread has moved very fast since the last day I checked in. At the risk of not reading what has been posted in the last few pages....
August 26th, 2018, 7:18 pm
This "self-pride" that you speak of is what also prevents men from approaching women and letting them know of their sexual interest. In many ways, it is not self-pride at all, but fear.
I can think of numerous reasons a man might not approach a woman he has sexual interest in. Fear is one reason. A justified one, I'd say, especially when you live in a country where a harmless approach could get the cops called in.
In these times that we live in should we really be encouraging men to do more approaching?
Also, to your walking wallet point, giving a girlfriend allowance is far less a case of a walking wallet than ordinary husbands or wannabe boyfriends who spend fortunes in excess of a girlfriend allowance as a matter of course.
They are both cases of being a walking wallet. I do not endorse either. (at least not in the West)
So I would admonish you to consider if you would feel yourself a walking wallet, than you clearly have very little to offer the girl aside from the allowance. That is where working on oneself comes in.
The idea that being uncomfortable with sexual bribery must necessarily mean that a man has very little to offer is absurd. You are valuing women too highly. What do they have to offer that is so great other than a few holes and a pretty face? (if that)
What is so great about her company that a man should be transferring his wealth to a woman just for the privilege of it?

I'm with Tom Leykis on this. "Your company is worth as much as anybody else's. You're a fool to buy the argument that a woman is giving you her company, and therefore you owe her. You owe her to buy her dinner, you owe it to buy her concert tickets, you owe it to buy her drinks. It's just wrong. Wrong. And I won't do it.... It is one of the reasons I am a multi-millionaire. I think back on the hundreds and thousands of dollars, maybe tens of thousands of dollars I've saved.... My bottom line for you is stop transferring wealth to females, in every possible way."
Women, from a purely biological standpoint, have more sexual market value than men, period. If that is not already clear to you, you are not at all ready to have a discussion of this nature. Men produce millions of new sperm a day, while women have approximately 500 eggs to be ovulated in a lifetime and only a brief fertility window unlike men. This is Biology 101 and it is factual.

Where you are getting confused is that men of status have more OVERALL value than women in terms of intelligence, wealth, power, etc. It is important to note that geneticists realize that 80 percent of women in human history reproduced while only 20 percent of men did. Let that sink in. So adjusting your strategy with the choicest women available is what distinguishes you from the crowd of men in that regard.
So the sexual market is out of sync with overall value. That's reason enough to reject it.
If someone tries to sell you a thing for many times more than it's actually worth you are justified in walking away from the deal, regardless of whether or not you were capable of meeting the inflated price.
Actually no. The red pill is about men understanding the true nature of women, not about complaining why women are the way they are. If you are not in a position to provide a girlfriend allowance, I won't hold that against you. What I WILL hold against you is holding the almost feminine belief of, "If a woman cannot appreciate your value without the use of a recurring bribe, forget her." That is female energy and a female type quip that too many men take on in the West. It is NOT what will get you the very hot chicks that are otherwise out of your reach.
No, for a man to recognize his own value apart from what females want out of men is empowering. It is anything but a female type quip. It is the antithesis of feminine think.
Each man has to determine if the "Girlfriend Allowance" would enhance his experiences with women who are in demand. If you have determined that it would not enhance things for you, than it is not for you as a concept. Other men will CERTAINLY benefit from it in ways you will not and that is ok.
BenT
Freshman Poster

Post by BenT »

"Don't have the means..."
You believe $5200 a year makes you cock-of-the-walk? Lame.

Seriously, there are a few good women in the world. You just have to make something of yourself and go the distance. (Which is about 5000 miles in my case. "Hi," from Romania, btw.)

Women and families cost money (aka: time x skill x effort x opportunity), there's no denying this fact. So does anything else worth having.

But "Worth Having" is the key phrase. You're welcome to the table scraps and entertaining delusions of adequacy. But if flexing your internet muscles with schoolyard taunts of being "losers" for disagreeing with you is the only substance your ideas have to stand on, then don't be too shocked that I or others dare to disagree.

"Success" in Red-Pill terms isn't that you should pay for women, it's that you start believing women should be willing to pay to be with you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

BenT wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 6:43 am

But if flexing your internet muscles with schoolyard taunts of being "losers" for disagreeing with you is the only substance your ideas have to stand on, then don't be too shocked that I or others dare to disagree.
You and others disagree because of your conditioning. I personally don't care that there are those who are histrionically opposed to it. If it's not for you, move on. But there are indeed people who consider it a very fruitful practice. The difference between them and you is that they have the courage to consider things they haven't previously, and they have the courage to actually attempt to put it the test. I expected that that is too tall an order for some and that's quite ok. But disagreeing is one thing, having tantrum-like reactions to the notion is another. If the shoe fits.....
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

August 29th, 2018, 7:45 am
BenT wrote:

But if flexing your internet muscles with schoolyard taunts of being "losers" for disagreeing with you is the only substance your ideas have to stand on, then don't be too shocked that I or others dare to disagree.
You and others disagree because of your conditioning. I personally don't care that there are those who are histrionically opposed to it. If it's not for you, move on. But there are indeed people who consider it a very fruitful practice. The difference between them and you is that they have the courage to consider things they haven't previously, and they have the courage to actually attempt to put it the test. I expected that that is too tall an order for some and that's quite ok. But disagreeing is one thing, having tantrum-like reactions to the notion is another. If the shoe fits.....
If you have a GF, you are most likely giving her money in some form already..and hopefully, she is so appreciative of you, she is effing your brains out....some just call a spade a Spade.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

OutWest wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 11:06 am
August 29th, 2018, 7:45 am
BenT wrote:

If you have a GF, you are most likely giving her money in some form already..and hopefully, she is so appreciative of you, she is effing your brains out....some just call a spade a Spade.
Correct. It really is just a formalization of what happens anyway. I just consider it more cost-efficient than spending tens of thousands of dollars on a wife.

I think some guys get freaked out because it too closely resembles sex for money. It is money, in part, for pleasing companionship and care which I would hope includes sex.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't see why some guys are morally against this idea. I mean at least it's fair and open and honest, if done fairly and honestly that is. And as long as its between consenting adults, how does that make it immoral?

Plus p4p is the world's oldest profession, so it must be natural in that sense and part of human affairs.

Also, if one cannot find true love, where a woman loves you for you (which does happen by the way, some guys have that, regardless of what you guys want to believe), then isn't this GF allowance thing the next best thing? Isn't it BETTER than nothing?! Think about it. Isn't it better than depression, loneliness and suicide? Isn't it better than mass shootings like Elliot Rogers and George Soudini?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne