I am looking for a Filipina bride.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
vinzking
Freshman Poster

I am looking for a Filipina bride.

Post by vinzking »

My friend from USA got himself a Filipina date when he visited in the Philippines for business purposes. He said Filipina women are very caring and hospitable. They take good care of their loved ones. After meeting that woman, my friend tends to visit Philippines more. He is very attracted to the woman and is planning to make her his wife. But in my case, I am just starting to build up my business so I won’t be able to travel a lot. However, I found this Filipina bride tours online and I wonder if it is legit. What do you think?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am looking for a Filipina bride.

Post by MrMan »

Please do tell us all about the organization you represent and send lots of ads to the forum. So many men here want to buy whatever it is you are selling.

I'm already taken, btw.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

A "Filipina bride tour" is the most useless "product" that can ever be sold. Unless one has some sky-high expectations like a young, model-looking girl from an elite family, any man armed with decent intentions (i.e. who is not a hideous criminal or a paedo) of any age should be able to find a "Filipina bride" in a matter or days. No expensive brokers or "translation services".

Quite simply, there are way too many poor and needy young women who will be shunned by the locals but will be considered at least "acceptable" by our standards (young, slender or nicely curvy, dark skin, etc.), ready to make up their minds within hours and enter their man's house (and bed) within days.

I can understand Ukraine or Russia, where language and culture may indeed be a barrier and put off quite a few of the lazier folk. But the Philippines...really?
flipper
Freshman Poster

Post by flipper »

publicduende wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 6:32 am
A "Filipina bride tour" is the most useless "product" that can ever be sold. Unless one has some sky-high expectations like a young, model-looking girl from an elite family, any man armed with decent intentions (i.e. who is not a hideous criminal or a paedo) of any age should be able to find a "Filipina bride" in a matter or days. No expensive brokers or "translation services".

Quite simply, there are way too many poor and needy young women who will be shunned by the locals but will be considered at least "acceptable" by our standards (young, slender or nicely curvy, dark skin, etc.), ready to make up their minds within hours and enter their man's house (and bed) within days.

I can understand Ukraine or Russia, where language and culture may indeed be a barrier and put off quite a few of the lazier folk. But the Philippines...really?

I agree with this. I have dated several Filipinas now. Just girls that I spotted on Facebook and sent a note to and then when I was there on business had dates with them. The latest one may just be keeper! You have to be completely out of your mind or a really hideous person to need/want a "bride tour". Just go and be a pleasant person and good heavens you will have more truly stunning tiny girls than your brain can process. Many of them absolutely lovely inside and out.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

You should read Matt Forney's book on the Philippines. Lots of good background information and I certainly agree with the idea of getting out of the tourist and sexpat areas. He spent time in Davao, which is a more normal city with lots of fairly normal girls.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

snede wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 8:05 pm
You should read Matt Forney's book on the Philippines. Lots of good background information and I certainly agree with the idea of getting out of the tourist and sexpat areas. He spent time in Davao, which is a more normal city with lots of fairly normal girls.
I spent 2.5 years living in Davao. Just moved to Makati for business (and to be with my gf, who is from here). So long it's the relatively simple-minded, unsophisticated dark-skinned girl you're looking for, Davao and the neighbouring cities (Tagum and Digos) have more than plenty to offer.

The only caveat: Davao is much more provincial and less used to the "expat culture" than here in Manila and probably Cebu. This means traditional girls, well-educated, from good families, are much less likely to choose a foreigner, let alone an adult foreigner, for a long-term relationship. It took me 2 years to realise this simple reality, then I set my eyes on Manila and...found one in a few weeks.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

vinzking wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 1:35 am
..... I found this Filipina bride tours online and I wonder if it is legit. What do you think?
Interesting that such people creating this kind of comical threads out of their fantasy make only 1 post and never come back.

Simply said, such 'Filipina Bride Tours' do not make any sense.
publicduende wrote: ↑Tue May 29, 2018 10:32 pm

I fully agree.

Well, Philippines has a lot of true garbage women too, who are not only poor but violent, lazy, dishonest, plainly stupid, dirty-minded, not really healthy, have no idea of hygiene, criminal background, full with drugs, alcoholics... the list continues and you can pick them up near every market, street crossing and similar places.

To find a nice girl 'just normal and average' is nowhere so easy, this includes Philippines, you need a while to ask and look around.