Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Latin American Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Latin American Women

Post by fightforlove » March 12th, 2018, 5:04 pm

I've dated a Mexican woman - my ex had great Christian morals, physical chemistry, creative, good work ethic, traditional gender roles, she was also immature (I was her first bf), low self-esteem, testy, craved drama, all-or-nothing way of seeing things, our personalities were often not a good match, and being a brown Mexicana she had a different socio-cultural outlook from me despite sharing the same religious values, college educated, and first-world lifestyle.

My experiences with foreign women are very limited beyond her.

What about this? Sound like common trends of good/bad things about American man-Mexican woman relationship?

I'm contemplating a return trip to Mexico to scope out more women and have a fun vacation. Probably Mexico DF - lots of first world Mexicanas, grad students, creative/artist type girls... Why is Mexico not talked about for being a good place to find a wife?? Why does Colombia get so much more attention? I have not been to Colombia, the women look more attractive as a whole than Mexico, but have heard most are very unstable single moms looking for a meal ticket and a green card. Sounds like a good country for pick-up/casual fun, but finding a relationship there sounds very sketchy.

What about other locations in Latin America? Costa Rica? Cuba? Venezuela?