Is this true about European women???

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Is this true about European women???

Post by Tamingstrange »

A user posted this:
Leave the country, but to where?

"It's the same everywhere in the world. It's no different in all other places.

I had illusions about Europe being a better place to meet women than the USA.
I lived in Prague, Czech Republic, and I came across many Czech, Slovak, Polish, Ukrainian, and Russian women in my European travels.
Everything about woman and dating is the same, except their attitudes are even worse, and the standard of living is much lower.

Unfortunately, an adult man should not have illusions.

USA is very bad for meeting women, but currently, it is one of the best places for that."

Really? If that's the case, then I won't even bother going abroad. That's a shame because I find European women to be the hottest. 😞
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Is this true about European women???

Post by MrLee4u »

Yes, I was upset and then I read this http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/unhe ... ting-mates and then got in shape/normal.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Well, the worst place for meeting women I have seen in my life is USA. However UK is about the same.
Just all is bad - the behavior of women, their looks, the legal situation against men...

Men however coming straight from USA find women in Continental Europe at least less hateful against men, much friendlier dating scene - but many women are not really good marriage material either and have often countless boyfriends and a very extensive nightlife.

For me personally, I left Europe for always. Asia is the best place, at least for me - but of course not everyone will agree with my opinion.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

Yohan wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 10:54 pm
Well, the worst place for meeting women I have seen in my life is USA. However UK is about the same.
Just all is bad - the behavior of women, their looks, the legal situation against men...

Men however coming straight from USA find women in Continental Europe at least less hateful against men, much friendlier dating scene - but many women are not really good marriage material either and have often countless boyfriends and a very extensive nightlife.

For me personally, I left Europe for always. Asia is the best place, at least for me - but of course not everyone will agree with my opinion.
So all women are still hateful towards men to some extent. I gotta admit, I'm really losing faith in the female race. 😞
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrLee4u wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 8:19 pm
Yes, I was upset and then I read this http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/unhe ... ting-mates and then got in shape/normal.
You were pretty upset and then you read an article...written by yourself. That explains LOL
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 2:34 am
MrLee4u wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 8:19 pm
You were pretty upset and then you read an article...written by yourself. That explains LOL
It was written by his alter-ego, Palo Alto Guy....With multiple personalities you can have your own fan club. They all love me!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You'll have to determine this for yourself. I think women are somewhat easier to deal with in Europe. However, some of them will still want to be in control, and many of them are whores (sluts). Like anywhere in the world, if you want treasure, you must search diligently. Don't be discouraged. Just make your own determination, and don't look at things from a pessimistic perspective, because that will make everything look dark even when it isn't.

Like Yohan alluded to above, and as I have encountered myself, many of the European women have slept with scores of men (30-40) by the time they are 18. Usually they have very little shame and will admit this. And some will give vague answers like, "more than ten but less than 20," which means she can't pinned down, and it also still means she's too deep into whoredom to become a wife, in my humble opinion.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.