Flirting is sport for evil women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Flirting is sport for evil women

Post by Adama »

Lots of men are starting to catch on that for many American women, flirtation is just a sport to feed their egos glory.

Because American women are exalted above men, for many of them (not all but a vast number), that power has gone to their heads. And they've taken the crooked road of evil, to work evil against men for fun. This is wickedness. Yet people excuse them. It took me a long time to realize that this is simple standard operating procedure for many, and that this is the main thing a man must be cautious of when dealing with women, especially American women. She can just be flirting with you for her amusement, not to initiate. And if you approach, they also love rejecting you and turning you down and crushing your confidence. This also instills distrust in the man, because he will never want to bother with many women again. This is why flirting for sport is a form of spiritual murder. There is glory also in murder for the evil soul. That is, just as they delight in the glory of getting hitting (validation), they also love the glory of rejecting a man (also validation because it means she's superior to him).

Echo Chamber
3 months ago
All those signs mean is that she wants you to VALIDATE her because you are above average in some way, compared to the average fat slob with no social skills and a crappy job. And once you validate her with the compliment she is seeking, she's out. She is just using you for a confidence boost before she goes back to work after lunch break, knowing that she COULD get that particular guy if she WANTED to. But she doesn't want to. She just wants to be validated. Try and turn that into something more and the truth will come out. She's actually not available at all.

In other words, she has a man and is flirting to feed her ego glory. This is so common that many men know what's going on, after it has happened to them, a few dozen times.

udi112
1 year ago
if a woman don't blatantly states that shes interested there is not knowing. [if a woman doesn't blatantly state that she's interested, there's no knowing whether she truly is or not.] There are tons of girls that bait guys for fun.

paul cooper
1 year ago
I dont approach women anymore ive got no desire too and dealing with the games.

LilArt1981
1 year ago
It's endless games with females. This advice is so juvenile yet society loves to give the notion that the female brain is so complicated & sophisticated.

Troy Carpenter
1 year ago
And as for what they SAY they want us to do, often what they think they want and what they actually want in practice is very different. Most of the time they say crap like this just to make [themselves] sound good.

In other words, they use fake words they know aren't true to make themselves look glorious and upright, when they are crooked.

Tri Nguyen
1 year ago
Approach her all you want. Women are dangerous. Play at your own risk.

Comments taken from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqGwvbsFtAU
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Flirting is sport for evil women

Post by MrMan »

Adama,

Do you get a lot of women flirting with you all the time, then turning you down these days?

What about men who flirt with women? Are you generally anti-flirting?

So what about these situations:
Let's say one of our posters are t the airport, ready to go on a trip to meet women in Russia or the Philippines. His bag is about a pound over the weight limit. He is a little extra friendly toward the girl behind the counter and tells her she looks nice. She doesn't make him pay the overweight limit. Is this ethical flirting or unethical flirting?

How about this: there is a waitress at a diner who is a bit flirty to all the men because she gets extra tips. Is that unethical flirting? What about if they know she's flirting for extra tips and she knows that they know. Is it unethical then?

Where do you draw the line between being friendly and funny and flirting? If I'm in a good mood, I can tell jokes, tease, be clever, etc.

I did catch myself once not long after I got married. There was this pretty young woman at work, the same people-group as my wife. She was from another department but came by our department for something or other every so often. On the way out of the building, I was talking to her, telling jokes. She said, "Your really funny." Then I asked myself if I was really flirting with this woman, kind of chatting her up because she was pretty as an instinctual thing without consciously trying to go anywhere with that. I didn't have any intentions toward her to do anything bad. But I did wonder if I'd have been as outgoing and friendly with a less attractive woman.

Something else to keep in mind is a lot of things women do that can be seen as flirting are not really conscious. A lot of the body language, like preening touching their hair, is stuff they do if they are attracted to a man, not something they necessarily do with an intention to attract men. There are people who specialize in body language who will talk about how if she leaves her neck exposed, positions herself a certain way, if her pupils dialate or whatever, she is interested in a man. But the women usually don't know they are doing this. Some do, and really play it up. But other women do this without thinking about it.

A man I used to work with who had previously spent a lot of time working at a home for troubled kids. He said the girls who had been molested sometimes would be very flirtatious. The situation at home had taught them that was the way to relate to males and sometimes they did it to get their way. For some women, flirting may be a really bad habit that has been ingrained in them from childhood.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A study was done not too long ago that showed American women are the second least flirtatious women in the world. Even when they do flirt, it's usually just to inflate their egos.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
A study was done not too long ago that showed American women are the second least flirtatious women in the world. Even when they do flirt, it's usually just to inflate their egos.
If you read the Psalms, God says He will cut off a person simply for slander, meaning He wont justify a wicked person.

How much worse is it to intentionally use someone's heart like a toy? These women who practice this will probably suffer for eternity because this does far worse damage to a person than slander.

This is wickedness that will destroy souls.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.