Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

The Sugar Baby Culture - A Revelation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Re: The Sugar Baby Culture - A Revelation

Post by MrMan » December 7th, 2017, 11:03 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 5:41 pm
If I disagree with your lifestyle on the forum, that doesn't mean I'm 'hating on' you.

But if you followed your own advice in that quote above, would you have much left to post about? It's not consistent with your anti-marriage stance.
So is that why you be 'hating on' me? You keep up with your disingenuous projections. I find your philosophy extreme and potentially harmful. I'm not envious of you. If I wanted to go spend money and pay for girls to spend time with me or even hire prostitutes, I could hire a lot of them. There is no reason to be envious of that. Any ol' middle class Jabba the Hutt type could do that. That's immoral and not something I'd want to do.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 7th, 2017, 4:02 pm

MrMan wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 11:03 am
If I disagree with your lifestyle on the forum, that doesn't mean I'm 'hating on' you.

But if you followed your own advice in that quote above, would you have much left to post about? It's not consistent with your anti-marriage stance.
So is that why you be 'hating on' me? You keep up with your disingenuous projections. I find your philosophy extreme and potentially harmful. I'm not envious of you. If I wanted to go spend money and pay for girls to spend time with me or even hire prostitutes, I could hire a lot of them. There is no reason to be envious of that. Any ol' middle class Jabba the Hutt type could do that. That's immoral and not something I'd want to do.
Delusion much?
:lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » December 7th, 2017, 5:02 pm

MrMan wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 11:03 am

If you do not think that marriage in America is problematic, you are delusional or not paying attention.
I would liken sugar babies to concubines. You come across posturing with moral superiority while digging with insults. Jabba the Hutt? Really? I think many marriages in America end up being about the money. Specifically, about your lively bride taking it when she divorces you.
In business, only a fool would enter into a business partnership as one sided as marriage in America. Imagine, you and I go into a business partnership, and if it does not work out, I get all your stuff.

In America. Marriage has become a tool.of government power. Most women are bigamists. They are married to the government already. If you dont think this is true, watch who she runs to at the first sign of trouble. Yes, to her first love. "I promise to love, honor and obey the government till death does us part."

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 8th, 2017, 1:55 am

OutWest wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 5:02 pm
If you do not think that marriage in America is problematic, you are delusional or not paying attention.
You probably haven't read a lot of my posts. I really the family law system is messed up. There are states with their own laws, but by and large, if not entirely, I believe it is biased against men, at least in its implementation. I think a minority of American women would make acceptable wives. A large percentage of the population has been divorced, but a large percentage hasn't.

As far as my personal situation goes. I do not live in the US, or in the Anglosphere. I am abroad right now. I don't know if I'm 'happier abroad' since i can be happy in the US, too, if I go there. My wife is Indonesian from a people-group where women are trained to be diligent around the home and also support the family if the need calls for it. (I work full-time. She's got a few irons in the fire--different projects, and takes care of a lot of the issues with the kids, manages the maids, and takes care of other household issues.)
I would liken sugar babies to concubines.
There are different kinds of concubines. For Hebrews, concubines were slaves raised to the status of wives. For Romans, they seemed to be more like mistresses. Turkish emperors had a harem full of slave women who were probably competing with each other for the sultan's body to produce the first son and heir. But it must have been a bitter life when their sons killed each other off when they were older, all but one.
You come across posturing with moral superiority while digging with insults. Jabba the Hutt? Really?
That's the nature of going back and forth with CE. He's against nearly all marriage, though his arguments break down out of the Anglosphere and Europe. He resorts to insults when others disagree. Btw, I didn't say you guys looked like Jabba the Hutt, CE has bragged about his looks. But you don't have to be good-looking to pay for sex or even attract a gold digger.

In America. Marriage has become a tool.of government power. Most women are bigamists. They are married to the government already. If you dont think this is true, watch who she runs to at the first sign of trouble. Yes, to her first love. "I promise to love, honor and obey the government till death does us part."
I think as many men would take the free money if they could get it as easily. The marriage you are talking about appears to be one-sided, with women getting and not giving back much to the government. Of course, not all women, even divorced women, are on welfare.

Divorce is generally a value-destroying proposition. Women who decide to opt for it may have a couple of safety nets, the potential to bleed the man dry in court, and the safety net of government assistance. These may present perverse financial incentives for divorce. But many of them end up poorer if they divorce than if they had not. So it is economically irrational from that perspective, though they may perceive that there is some utility in their independence and the ability to find another [s]chump[/s] [s]victim[/s] partner.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 8th, 2017, 4:11 am

MrMan wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 1:55 am
That's the nature of going back and forth with CE. He's against nearly all marriage, though his arguments break down out of the Anglosphere and Europe. He resorts to insults when others disagree. Btw, I didn't say you guys looked like Jabba the Hutt, CE has bragged about his looks. But you don't have to be good-looking to pay for sex or even attract a gold digger.
Not sure why you are so obsessed with me Mr Man. Perhaps it is because I tell you the unpleasant truth about yourself and your marriage. But what I am sure about you is.....

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 8th, 2017, 8:03 am

December 8th, 2017, 4:11 am
So are you saying that's your self portrait? I figured you didn't look like Morpheus.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 8th, 2017, 9:04 am

MrMan wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 8:03 am
December 8th, 2017, 4:11 am
So are you saying that's your self portrait? I figured you didn't look like Morpheus.
It's pretty clear now that your feelings have been hurt so badly to the point where your usefulness to me has run out and you're serving only as a disruption to important discussions for men.

I'm placing you in my ignore list. Now you can post to your heart's content about your marital bliss and how your marriage to a former prostitute in Indonesia is so great that other men should follow your lead.

In addition, your fake moralism about how other men's sex lives, lifestyles, and positive attributes belies the misery and hatred you have for your own life as a trapped, pathetic, married, cuck with a wife he can barely stand. You said yourself that one of the best things she does for you is set your social calendar which means she drags you around like a lifeless rag doll :lol:

My advice to you would be divorce your wife and begin to live the life that you forwent when you married as a pathetic virgin (which you admitted). My personal view is that you might not have been so pathetic then, but you have certainly become so as a cuck whose children very likely belong to another man.

Good luck, Cuck 8)
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 8th, 2017, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » December 8th, 2017, 9:48 am

It's probably best I am on your ignore list, you lying slanderer. If you are still reading, you should know about the legal system to know that those proven to have called a woman a non-virgin can be held liable even if the other party has not been held up for public ridicule it's assumed. And my wife was a virgin when I married her.