My girlfriend’s family doesn’t approve of our online relatio

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
alwaysloveU
Freshman Poster

My girlfriend’s family doesn’t approve of our online relatio

Post by alwaysloveU »

My girlfriend’s family doesn’t approve of our online relationship

I met my Filipina girlfriend online through a dating site called loveme. We got along really quickly and we’ve been communicating for about a year and a half now. After all the time we spent together via video calls and chat, we figured it was time to see each other. I decided to visit her in the Philippines.

My problem is that her family are quite traditional in all forms –including romance. They don’t really approve of our online relationship since we live thousands of miles away from each other. I’ve deeply fallen in love with this woman and I’m confident that she feels the same way. Another problem with her family that they’ve mentioned is our age gap. I’m too old for her and they are concerned about how things would turn out in our relationship.

I want to prove that I am worthy as a partner and can genuinely love her and her family. I initially planned to take them out and show them how I truly am when I visit my girlfriend and her family. I’m so nervous about the whole situation since I’ve already been thinking about future marriage plans.

If things do go well, I plan on proposing to her. How can I prove to her family that I’m fit to be their daughter’s lover? How can I approach them and how can I handle the situation when I finally get to see my girlfriend? Guys, I’m desperate for help!
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Re: My girlfriend’s family doesn’t approve of our online rel

Post by JesseL26 »

It's not up to you now it is up to her. If she really loves you she will either convince her family or leave them for you......
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The same AFA spammer.

Why won't Winston listen to advice? New users would only be allowed to start a new thread after 5 productive posts. This would eliminate spam like this. Is that possible to do with the new phpbb 3.2?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

This is a hit & run spammer. In other words the spammer drops one post in the forum then never comes back under the same username. They then create a new username and do the same thing all over again. John Adams ultimately is behind this. He commissions these spammers.

John Adams already pays for banner ads on this site. Why doesn't he tell his commissioned spammer(s) hands off this forum?