Just stumbled onto the idea of romance tours, do you think they're a good idea?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
amanofwords
Freshman Poster

Just stumbled onto the idea of romance tours, do you think they're a good idea?

Post by amanofwords »

Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do you think these are a good idea?
So I’ve been trying online dating for awhile, and I’m not really having much luck. I’ve tried the most popular ones, like Tinder and Match, but I can’t really bring myself to take the other person seriously. I find conversations too impersonal if they’re being carried out across a screen.

Nothing beats actual human interaction, So I started searching around, and I found A Foreign Affair, which offers the chance to go to the country of the women you’re interested in. I feel like this could be perfect for me, because I really do prefer face to face interaction over exchanging emails.

So I guess what I’d like to know is if going on one of these tours is a good idea. Travelling to visit beautiful women seems like it’s too good to be true, so I just want to make sure before I do anything. Appreciate any input you guys can give me on this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

snede
Freshman Poster

Re: Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do you th

Post by snede »

There are various sorts of romance tours and matchmaking services. None of them are particularly cheap. There are differences between the offerings. And, all I am familiar with is Ukraine.

Lots of interesting videos on YouTube and as you watch them, more and more will be recommended. Both AFA and Dream Connections post videos regularly. For matchmakers, there's Marriage by Natali and Diolli.com. For other videos with advice, check out Olga Reznikova, Veronika Olsen, Taya Ukraine and Aloona Larionova. Also, Kyle Trouble does videos, blog postings and podcasts about Dating Abroad and Ukraine Living. He's a good guy who also answers his email.

Personally, I really enjoyed my visit to Mykolaiv/Nikolaev. It's a smaller city than Kiev or Odessa, which suits me much better. You might like the big cities more. I also know a few people over there and know of several more who may be of some use. If you decide to go over there, I'll be happy to give you all sorts of mundane advice to make your trip easier.
snede
Freshman Poster

Re: Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do you th

Post by snede »

And a followup. There are also various online dating sites such as mamba.ru, ukrainedate.com & luckylover.net. They all require fairly nominal subscription fees to access all the features. If you make a trip to Ukraine, I strongly recommend subscribing to one or more of these sites and using them. The fact that they actually charge keeps a lot of the riff-raff away.

Also, it seems that in Ukraine, Tinder is actually used for dating, not just hookups. I don't have any personal experience with it, so I don't know, but I've heard from a couple of fairly reliable sources about it.