Attractive 26 Yr. Old Woman Complains About Her Dating Life

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Attractive 26 Yr. Old Woman Complains About Her Dating L

Post by mand38 »

Zambales wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 10:24 am
I couldn't watch the whole video due to her aggravating pompous persona. Very unappealing. Could be the reason to why she's resorted to creating desperate YT video's like this as guys aren't showing much interest in her.

She doesn't look 26 either - more like 36.
I agreee...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Attractive 26 Yr. Old Woman Complains About Her Dating Life

Post by chanta76 »

American women have unrealistic high expectation or standards in looking for a men. I knew this short fat ugly Chinese American girl that was looking for a tall muscular profressional romantic guy. Not going to happen.

But the truth of the matter is the top 10% of guys can pick and choose where as the rest of the guts have to really work for it.

With women I find that ugly girls can be super picky maybe they want to over compensate their ugliness by having high standards. Really hot girls can just be stuck up.

For guys that are single I feel sorry for you. It's just getting more uglier out there. Women are just being more and more spoiled with this entitlement attitude.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

yet they end up boinging the ugliest dirtest men druggiest men all the time. must be becauase they are as ugly as they seek inside.

i wouldnt go as far as saying not. I know plenty of cases of good looking men with great finances being trapt by the ugliest bitch not even bums look at. Mostly because as above these guys need confidence and nobody suppliest best than a crazy retarded bitch. If he was with a good looking broad his statues he wouldnt get the thrill of the total power he gets from desperate insecure women. Because just because he is good looking and has money doesnt mean he's not totally f***ed up in the inside. like celebs.

I think your 10% theory is accurate but most of those 10% percent guys dont know what to do with such power so they make a lot of mistakes along the way. Mistakes tend to be a good thing as he goes from girl to girl but he cant get the one he really wants. because usually that means a girl who wont put up with the player vibe and girls throwing themselves at him and he'd be too tempted to pass, eventually, and that is the mistake that will cost him.

All women are picky. I think it goes down to standards, their looks, and desperation. Really hot, is an opinion, barbie dolls are high maintence and as good as they look as good as they cost. they have to keep up with all that. I'd suggest dump them for someone who isnt looking to mine you.

Dont feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for married man. I have my pick of the million looney bins out there and can have a buffet of my taste. Married man have only one pick, and a constant barrage of it. I have the option on when to shut it off.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

jamesbond wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 9:08 am
This good looking 26 year old woman makes a video complaining about her dating life and how difficult it is to meet good men.

She has 18K subscribers. She can get all the cock she wants.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another attractive woman explaining why dating sucks in today's world.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

What a terrible person is this woman. Only listening to her gives me the feeling to run - to run away... Online is nice, you need only close the Youtube-webpage - problem solved...
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

Post by new2foreigndating »

Maybe if she didn't want a billionaire supermodel who is okay with her past f***ing entire frat houses she would find a man.