Is Misogyny Justified?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Misogyny Justified?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 12:03 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:32 pm
Neo wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 2:38 pm
The problem is, many people have some shady motives based upon their greed. The good thing though, is that after a man has seen most of the games people play (not just women but also other men), he'll be able to see them coming a mile away.
Well this thread is focused on whether the hatred and/or distrust of WOMEN is justified, not misanthopy which is an altogether different discussion.
It is probably best to never trust any person.
I place a great deal of trust in my attorneys, my accountant, my bankers, my doctors, etc. If you cannot trust anyone than you are a misanthropist.

This discussion is whether or not men should be misogynists. I believe in the personal sphere, men should indeed be misogynistic. The professional sphere is different and I place trust in many women in the context of professional services and the like. However, female nature makes them prone to be untrustworthy in the context of relationships especially with men.

Equating men and women in terms of their untrustworthiness is indication that you do not yet sufficiently understand the dynamics of female nature. Hopefully the video can assist you with that.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 12:20 am
Neo wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 12:03 am
April 8th, 2019, 11:32 pm
Neo wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 2:38 pm
The problem is, many people have some shady motives based upon their greed. The good thing though, is that after a man has seen most of the games people play (not just women but also other men), he'll be able to see them coming a mile away.
Well this thread is focused on whether the hatred and/or distrust of WOMEN is justified, not misanthopy which is an altogether different discussion.
It is probably best to never trust any person.
That would rather limit the functionality of a society.
I'm talking about on a personal level, not a professional one. A lawyer has a code he or she must comply with. A person in a personal interaction may or may not be following their own code, which often works against other people.
Last edited by Neo on June 19th, 2020, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

April 9th, 2019, 1:25 am
I place a great deal of trust in my attorneys, my accountant, my bankers, my doctors, etc. If you cannot trust anyone than you are a misanthropist.

This discussion is whether or not men should be misogynists. I believe in the personal sphere, men should indeed be misogynistic. The professional sphere is different and I place trust in many women in the context of professional services and the like. However, female nature makes them prone to be untrustworthy in the context of relationships especially with men.

Equating men and women in terms of their untrustworthiness is indication that you do not yet sufficiently understand the dynamics of female nature. Hopefully the video can assist you with that.
I make no mention of equality in such terms. I only say, it is better not to trust anyone, on a personal level.

For example, regardless of gender, a false friend, who shouldn't be trusted yet is trusted, can do great damage to a person. A false friend can undermine, back stab, and ruin relationships with slander. False friends are hard to detect because this type of reprobate works diligently to make himself look like a sheep but is truly a hidden ravening wolf.

The real problem is narcissism and sociopathy. Many people are abusers of others who are unsuspecting. The key, of course, is for a man to educate himself as to the nature of what abuse consists, so he can spot the signs and indicators and avoid such people.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
April 9th, 2019, 6:47 am
April 9th, 2019, 1:25 am

I make no mention of equality in such terms. I only say, it is better not to trust anyone, on a personal level.

For example, regardless of gender, a false friend, who shouldn't be trusted yet is trusted, can do great damage to a person. A false friend can undermine, back stab, and ruin relationships with slander. False friends are hard to detect because this type of reprobate works diligently to make himself look like a sheep but is truly a hidden ravening wolf.

The real problem is narcissism and sociopathy. Many people are abusers of others who are unsuspecting. The key, of course, is for a man to educate himself as to the nature of what abuse consists, so he can spot the signs and indicators and avoid such people.
You represent a great opportunity to point out feminist impulses from blue pill men.

Blue pill men often construct fallacies of false equivelance like the above to shield females from due scrutiny. It is blue pill, mangina behavior par excellance and I want to highlight it.

When a man with feminist sensibilities attempts to shift the discussion away from female pathology in favor of a discussion of the human pathologies in general, it tends to show just how far feminism has brainwashed him. An example.....

Red Pill Man: I think it should be acknowledged that women strategically initiate more than 80% of divorces, largely in an effort to extract male resources.
Blue Pill Man: I think divorce is all too common in society and people need to do more to prevent it.

Red Pill Man: Women are overwhelmingly the perpetrators of child abuse, a verified fact largely ignored by most journalists and researchers.
Blue Pill Man: Child abuse is a horrific phenomonon, and everyone needs to do all they can to stop it.

Red Pill Man: According to some studies, up to 20% of marital offspring are not the biological children of the fathers, unbeknownst to the fathers.
Blue Pill Man: Deception within a relationship is bad and married people should be more honest with each other.

I only point this out so you can be aware that you are coming off as a passive apologist for female mistreatment of men. Not sure what gives rise to this impulse in you, but you are an enemy of men and masculinity until that habit stops.

I assume you are male, but if you are female, my apologies in advance because this defensive impulse is to be expected in females.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I make no apologies for women. I could list numerous examples. I also do not equate what men do with what women do. All I'm saying is, this boils down to sociopathy and narcissism, which every man needs to educate himself on. That is the true heart of the matter. Study the actual pathology.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

A wise grandfather schooling his simp/cuck of a grandson about women.

Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Of course I'm a misogynist. And why shouldn't I be? Women are shallow, selfish, spoiled, and toxic.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 7th, 2024, 8:18 am
Of course I'm a misogynist. And why shouldn't I be? Women are shallow, selfish, spoiled, and toxic.
Spoken like a true incel! Mercer would be proud.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Once you leave Western civilization for good, you will notice that words like "misogyny" would only come from and be invented by backward, perverted Americans whose sense of right and wrong has been corrupted because of their filthy and nasty degenerate minds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.