White American guy going overseas, need advice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
SuperKOne
Freshman Poster

White American guy going overseas, need advice

Post by SuperKOne »

I just wanted to ask what countries you think someone like me might have the best luck. I'm a 30 year old, 6'0" blonde caucasian guy from the USA and I exercise and take care of myself. I also look slightly less ugly than Frankenstein's monster (insert sarcasm emoji). This site seem like it has some awesome experienced users who might be able to help. I am planning my vacations for the rest of the year and I definitely have game like some yokel out of a bad 1950's teen movie so I thought going overseas for a spell might help.

Also, if anyone knows a good site about meeting traveling partners who are way better with women than I am (which isn't hard) and would be willing to teach me some things and help me out it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: White American guy going overseas, need advice

Post by nomadphilippines »

well southeast asia seems to be highly regarded as the best place to go, the philippines is generally considered the easiest country but it isnt the only option

there are many great places to visit and each offers different things, you need to ask yourself what you are looking for..... just fun, a serious relationship, a wife? that will help you narrow things down quite a bit

this is a good post comparing girls in southeast asia here: http://guysnightlife.com/comparing-girl ... countries/

some countries are really good for meeting a loyal wife, others are good for playing the field, some have a mix of both
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The Roosh V forum would be much better for this kind of information. Apparently, though, the meeting up with other members part is now being limited to those who have "cred," i.e., who have posted several times and are thought to add value to the forum. As far as meeting up with members of this site, that does seem to happen only in the Philippines.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

SuperKOne wrote:I just wanted to ask what countries you think someone like me might have the best luck. I'm a 30 year old, 6'0" blonde caucasian guy from the USA and I exercise and take care of myself. I also look slightly less ugly than Frankenstein's monster (insert sarcasm emoji). This site seem like it has some awesome experienced users who might be able to help. I am planning my vacations for the rest of the year and I definitely have game like some yokel out of a bad 1950's teen movie so I thought going overseas for a spell might help.

Also, if anyone knows a good site about meeting traveling partners who are way better with women than I am (which isn't hard) and would be willing to teach me some things and help me out it would be really appreciated.

You didnt mention if the race of the women matters. That will limit your potential destinations. I would never race mix, but for some it is not an issue.

Why not just go where YOU want to go, to do things you want to do. The women will come as an extra.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

SuperKOne wrote:I just wanted to ask what countries you think someone like me might have the best luck. I'm a 30 year old, 6'0" blonde caucasian guy from the USA and I exercise and take care of myself. I also look slightly less ugly than Frankenstein's monster (insert sarcasm emoji). This site seem like it has some awesome experienced users who might be able to help. I am planning my vacations for the rest of the year and I definitely have game like some yokel out of a bad 1950's teen movie so I thought going overseas for a spell might help.

Being foreign can cover up bad game, being nerdy, and socially awkward. You'd probably go up a couple of points on a scale out of 10 in women's estimation in Southeast Asia for being a tall, blonde Caucasian. Girls who aren't crazy about westerners but like them okay who like tall men may go for the height. Some women like white men.

in Indonesia, there doesn't seem to be a culture of a guy coming up to a girl he doesn't know and saying something clever, which she responds to with coldness and rudeness. People tend to be friendly to strangers, kind of like the south on steroids. I heard the further south you go, the friendlier people get. I don't know about places like Argentina, but Indonesians tend to be friendly if you strike up a conversation.
SuperKOne
Freshman Poster

Post by SuperKOne »

Kradmelder wrote:
You didnt mention if the race of the women matters. That will limit your potential destinations. I would never race mix, but for some it is not an issue.

Why not just go where YOU want to go, to do things you want to do. The women will come as an extra.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate the help :D

Yeah, I was honestly hoping to go to Eastern Europe and Latin America because there are a lot of really cool architectural and historical places I learned about in school I wanted to visit. I also know Spanish and have been learning Russian and those are the kind of foreign girls I am usually attracted to. I don't know about Southeast Asia, I have always wanted to go to Japan, but I heard it's not that great for guys to meet girls there anymore.

I am also planning on going to Germany in October with my younger brother and sister for Oktoberfest and they are an order of magnitude more outgoing than I am. I don't know if that time of year is bad because of all the tourists or how the girls in Germany are.
SuperKOne
Freshman Poster

Post by SuperKOne »

gsjackson wrote:The Roosh V forum would be much better for this kind of information. Apparently, though, the meeting up with other members part is now being limited to those who have "cred," i.e., who have posted several times and are thought to add value to the forum. As far as meeting up with members of this site, that does seem to happen only in the Philippines.

I totally get that idea, but after visiting and reading that forum, I kind of felt a little bothered by it. I absolutely 100% agree that the majority (not all) of American women have a chip on their shoulders about men. The thing is, I still really like being around and spending time talking and hanging out with women and I don't like to think of them as disposable objects. I hate the PUA mentality and I would absolutely love to meet someone I find attractive and have a genuine connection with them. That's part of why I was going to go overseas aside from spending most of my life living in the Midwestern U.S. and seeing the exact same thing day in and day out for years.

I also am kind of shy at first usually and I've never left the continent so I don't know how easy it is to make friends who won't try to scam you overseas, that's part of why I was asking. I was just hoping some people on here might have some helpful insight.