Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

Post by jamesbond »

Apparently in New Zealand there are not enough men left for women. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYp0Lf10Fjg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This stupid talk about 'Where are all the good men' is now going on in almost every Western country.

But, when I was young I had nothing to offer to women - despite I had a small own condominium unit, a car, a motorcycle, a regular stable job, and I had no criminal record, I did not drink alcohol, drug-free....
Women were laughing at me.

This was changing when I was getting older, but I was not interested anymore, these girls who rejected me were all divorced, had children, some were even beaten by their boyfriends green and blue... no good man around, cry me a river...

and I was already with an Asian woman and moving out for always...

I can only say it again and again, to all young girls in Western countries - there is no shortage of men, but you must learn to choose more carefully and do it when you are still young. I really don't care if you have a few children, all from different fathers and you are now living in a basement, jobless, and claiming benefits. Have a nice time. Bye for now...
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Zambales wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
Women are getting frustrated because they now have to jump thru hoops in order to get a quality guy and they aren't used to it!!! Throw in MGTOW and guys dating internationally and their problem becomes even bigger. I for one enjoying seeing the shoe on the other foot :)
Me too. Have you noticed how nasty and jealous they get when they hear guys going overseas to find a woman?

Western women really need to step up to the plate and quit being so obnoxious and entitled because a real man with self respect will not entertain one if he's searching for a meaningful relationship.
My wife and I went to Ikea over the 3 day weekend. While walking thru I couldn't help but notice how many higher quality men were walking arm and arm with Asian ladies. Granted I live in Seattle and we have a huge Asian population but wow the sheer number of WM/AW was pretty cool! Now granted, I may be a bit bias but at least with Asian women, you pretty much know what you are going to get. Chances are she'll be a bit more conservative, smart, slender, educated and most will not have a lot of notches on the ol bed post.

Guys are starting to wake up and understand better options are there for the taking! Big time bravo!!!!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:Apparently in New Zealand there are not enough men left for women. :D

New Zealand has "quality control" problems...

6 Reasons New Zealand Women Are The Worst In The Western World
http://www.returnofkings.com/88196/6-re ... tern-world
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Taco wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Apparently in New Zealand there are not enough men left for women. :D

New Zealand has "quality control" problems...

6 Reasons New Zealand Women Are The Worst In The Western World
http://www.returnofkings.com/88196/6-re ... tern-world

American men are 50 years behind the women, but they are catching up. All the time and development was spent on women's lib and feminism, none of it was on helping or educating the men for the changes. So you have modern women, and men that are still thinking like marriage- minded, that's the biggest problem.

Thank God that's changing, fast.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More women are starting to ask, "where are all the good men?"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t7I00Ws6X4[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

She says women mature quicker than men. I would say they're more astute at covering up their immaturity.

I guess she's never been in a relationship with a woman before lol.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:More women are starting to ask, "where are all the good men?"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t7I00Ws6X4[/youtube]
Comments are disabled for this video.

As I see this Youtube Video does not permit follow-up comments, for good reason I guess.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

I will make one last post and suggestion here at happier abroad..if it gets ignored i will never post again
i suggest spreading the word about the media and the Hollywood influence on women here that has spread to many other cultures
the movie bad moms is a great example and i posted my opinion in their fan site
also look at these fat women in the video
https://www.facebook.com/BadMoms/?hc_location=ufi

https://www.facebook.com/BadMoms/?hc_location=ufi
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote: Image
I follow this one woman in the media, and on her account she posted something very similar to this (I went looking for it but she was smart enough to remove it). It said something about every man must show her friend how much is in their 401K.

Back years ago, this would have made me upset, but now I realize which women are valuable and which ones are not. A woman who has such requirements is worthless. She's already told you who her true allegiance is going to be to: that's your money!, not you as the man. But also, I happen to know they are also worthless feminists because they freely admit to being feminists.

These greedy women are the same as feminists! Just rebels against their natural role!

So I don't get angry or upset. I almost feel sorry for them, since they truly believe they're gods.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Well if you are reading classic literature, you can notice that question you mentioned they ask for past 2 centuries and probably more than that, if you understand what I mean... :)
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Want to know where the good men are? In the friend zone where you threw them.
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

Western women who ask this question KNOW EXACTLY where all of the good men are! It's just that they still have the expectation of said good men becoming prince charming to sweep them off of their feet while the rest of their lives unfold like a fairy tale. Around the early 2000s to 2010, there was the phenomena of men experiencing the True Forced Loneliness & being friendzoned. Now Karma has come back, & it looks like it has returned many-fold. Women who went for the bad boys instead of the nice guys have run out of luck. I laugh maniacally b/c the chickens have come home to roost. Western women will continue to ask where have all the good men gone, while pretending like they don't know what the hell happened. It's their way of trying to play stupid as to avoid being accountable for their own actions. Western women know exactly what they've done, yet are too prideful to admit that they're the ones who've screwed up their options. Good men have went either MGTOW or have already moved out of the western nations. Oh well, their loss not ours. Honestly, I find it a blessing that I was friendzoned, or else I wouldn't have gotten to known the treasures of dating women abroad.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Where are the good men?

That's a valid question.

So is,
Where are the good women?

Would you recommend most of the posters on this forum to date your sister if she were single?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:
May 26th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Q. What are American women good at?
A. Getting Divorced

Q. What are American women not good at?
A. Everything else

Hilarious but true! :D