Experts Say Online Dating Sucks if You’re an Asian

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Experts Say Online Dating Sucks if You’re an Asian

Post by MatureDJ »

Experts Say Online Dating Sucks if You’re an Asian Dude or Black Woman

http://www.playboy.com/articles/dating-discrimination

I know that there are a lot of Asian men here, including The Founder, and I'm wondering what they think about black women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: article: Experts Say Online Dating Sucks if You’re an As

Post by chanta76 »

You know this is nothing new but still I see among my Asian American male friends getting married or having girl friends. I still see black women with kids so at one point they had or have someone. I think it's handicapp for Asian men in America but I don;t think it's impossible to meet someone. . It's plain racism in America ..that's all. ...I mean in Asia for the most part there are billions of Chinese something is happening over there.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Westernized Asian woman are hopeless. As an Asian man, I say forget them. Go to Asia to get a good wife. I would also suggest Asian men go to Asian countries to date non-Asian females, since a few of them come for travel and relationships with Asian men.

The last time I went back to the United States, I was surprised to see more and more AM/ BW, WW, Hispanic, etc. couples, so that's a good sign. Asian woman are hypergamous as hell, so it's no surprise about their behavior.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1,

Just today I went to a mall in Long Island. I saw a cute white girl with a Asian guy that was not bad looking. Both were young maybe in the 20's, I notice that the younger generation has more Asian men with non-Asian women and some Asian women preferring only Asian men. If you look at youtube channels there are handful of popular Asian American guys so I think times are changing but slowly still . If I was younger and single I would test the water to see how things changed .
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Online dating sucks for any straight man unless he's a top player that has girls in his pictures and real life, since most girls on those online dating sites are easy hussies.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑