Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a recent video by Aron Clarey where he talks about foreign women.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLMN77NlaaE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a recent video by Aron Clarey where he talks about foreign women.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLMN77NlaaE[/youtube]
I think many men are happy with their Asian wives so one cannot really generalize.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote: I think many men are happy with their Asian wives so one cannot really generalize.
Most follow-up comments of this Youtube-Video are very strongly pro international dating and marriage.
I do not think those comments were written by trolls, they sound very realistic.

Of course Western feminists do not like international/interracial marriage.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Foreign women tend to change once they marry a western man and move to his country.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I do believe foreign women can be the answer so long as you so not marry them. Once you do that, you lock yourself in a circumstance that is complex to abandon when the relationship runs its course.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:Foreign women tend to change once they marry a western man and move to his country.
This is true and there are two reasons for it, they change their behavior because the environment around them also changed.

First, in Western countries women are especially protected against men because of advanced, sometimes even rampant feminism.
But this alone is not the reason that the foreign woman is totally changing her behavior.

Second, it is also about the Western man himself, his behavior is American and not Russian. - For example a Russian girl - even as an adult - who is still living somewhere in Siberia with her parents is accustomed to follow strict orders or face quickly any form of disciplinary action. What parents say has to be done, no discussion about it, no way to talk back. - Later on after marriage, what the husband says, has to be done. There is no phrase existing like 'Please, could you do that for me' or 'Please, do you mind' - It's more like 'do this' 'do that'.

After taken out from Russia and living with a Western husband, any rule, any discipline is gone - and such women do not take men who cannot give clear orders to them seriously anymore - they start to make fun out of such a weak man, do not respect him. To ask 'consent' 'agreement' even for the smallest favor and to give her gifts and money is not the way a foreign woman should be treated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video speaks volumes.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Richard Cooper discussing the scams that occur when men use Ukraine dating and marriage agencies.

IvanMNG
Freshman Poster

Post by IvanMNG »

Yohan wrote:
September 15th, 2017, 11:02 am
jamesbond wrote:Foreign women tend to change once they marry a western man and move to his country.
This is true and there are two reasons for it, they change their behavior because the environment around them also changed.

First, in Western countries women are especially protected against men because of advanced, sometimes even rampant feminism.
But this alone is not the reason that the foreign woman is totally changing her behavior.

Second, it is also about the Western man himself, his behavior is American and not Russian. - For example a Russian girl - even as an adult - who is still living somewhere in Siberia with her parents is accustomed to follow strict orders or face quickly any form of disciplinary action. What parents say has to be done, no discussion about it, no way to talk back. - Later on after marriage, what the husband says, has to be done. There is no phrase existing like 'Please, could you do that for me' or 'Please, do you mind' - It's more like 'do this' 'do that'.

After taken out from Russia and living with a Western husband, any rule, any discipline is gone - and such women do not take men who cannot give clear orders to them seriously anymore - they start to make fun out of such a weak man, do not respect him. To ask 'consent' 'agreement' even for the smallest favor and to give her gifts and money is not the way a foreign woman should be treated.
This is largely true. You need to know a Russian woman's modus operandi and adjust accordingly. However, if you cannot control her yourself then you are the problem not her.

Men who bring a woman back to their own country and then start complaining how "she got ruined" never had her on lock in the first place. You thought she loved you but you were just in the slow lane to getting cucked. If she actually loved you then some garbage TV shows and women's fashion magazines won't compromise her character and her feelings for you. Stop blaming external factors.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 25th, 2017, 9:58 pm
Well, you guys aren't being fair to him, but who was expecting a vid like his to go over well in a community like this, haha.
I've listened to lots of his vids and never got the angry/bitter/miserable vibe at all (not that that would invalidate his point).
I'm being very fair! His video better be the most spectacular presentation I've ever seen in my entire life in order to convince me to discount my overwhelming positive first hand experience with foreign women! Instead all he has is a shitty video full of him rambling on with the same tired lies and propaganda. I bet this assclown has no experience with foreign women or ANY women for that matter. Sad shit, really. The only one he hurts with that attitude is HIMSELF :mrgreen:
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ That vid was the first thing I ever posted on this board. Good to see it is still getting people riled up two and a half years later :P
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 8:31 pm
^ That vid was the first thing I ever posted on this board. Good to see it is still getting people riled up two and a half years later :P
It's sad, huh? It's like--forget it. You and I both know that sharing knowledge here is a waste.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Foreign women are indeed the answer for me, but they are not the answer for men with blue pill fantasies of getting married. Foreign women from traditional countries are constrained by culture and by the lack of legal levers to pull to punish men into compliance. That being the case, they are indeed more pleasant and more apt to maintain their beauty and femininity.

In my case, keeping marriage out of the realm of possibilities, as well as access to your wealth is the best defense ever. Discipline can be meted out by cutting off the flow of support or simply walking away until she cries "Ok, ok, ok!" Works every time.

Try that in the West and you'd be handcuffed and deprived of access to your own home within a week.

By the way, this YouTuber, Liberation Y, is one of the best intellectual MGTOW's, perhaps even sharper than TFM. I discovered him last summer and binged on his videos for two awestruck days.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Women are property.

Some foreign women understand this. That is why you can have a happy family with them.

Meanwhile in Thailand they understand women are whores. They cuck their husband and fu*k everything that moves except him.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Women are property.

Some foreign women understand this. That is why you can have a happy family with them.

Meanwhile in Thailand they understand women are whores. They cuck their husband and fu*k everything that moves except him.