Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Post by Yohan »

I can only speak out of my personal experience, what I see about my own family and with others who are international/interracial married.

If you want to live with a foreign woman (in my case Asian woman) you should relocate to her country.

Do not bring foreign women into Western countries.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

So if foreign women are not the answer. Should men just buy real dolls as the answer?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

QUESTION
Where can I find YOUNGER AND SEXIER WOMEN????
ANSWER
OHH f**k, FOREIGN WOMEN ARE THE ANSWER!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Foreign women are not the answer. I just got friend-zoned by one. I never been friend-zoned by an FW EVER.
That's a fvcking oxymoron: friendzoning by an FW....what type of sh.it is that????? what part of the game is that?
P.S.: maybe feminism is infiltrating Colombia due to its growing GDP hence marking more inDUHpendence granted to women of that society hence my why my so-called woman of EIGHT FVCKING years in Bogotá, Colombia FRIEND-ZONED-ME. My ego is blown...definitely not my head..no sexual pun intended.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Foreign women are not the answer. I just got friend-zoned by one. I never been friend-zoned by an FW EVER.
That's a fvcking oxymoron: friendzoning by an FW....what type of sh.it is that????? what part of the game is that?
P.S.: maybe feminism is infiltrating Colombia due to its growing GDP hence marking more inDUHpendence granted to women of that society hence my why my so-called woman of EIGHT FVCKING years in Bogotá, Colombia FRIEND-ZONED-ME. My ego is blown...definitely not my head..no sexual pun intended.
-Friend Zone-
It is a f***ing nightmare!

Advice from Thailand
I follow the Great Donald Trump slogan.
"GRAB THEM BY THE p***y!"
When a Thai bitch shows interest in me. Grab them by the p***y. This makes putting me in the "friend zone" impossible.
Make it a sexual relationship as soon as possible.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jonny Law wrote:Marriages in Thailand that NEVER WORK!
1. Buy the bitch a house
2. Buy the bitch a car
3. Keep your money in Thailand (i.e. your bank account in Thailand is legally her bank account).

Enjoy :twisted:
1. Rent a cheap place that she's satisfied with. If not, then find another gal.
2. Buy a cheap used car that works fine, under 100,000 baht. If not, then find another gal.
3. Foreigners can have bank accounts under their own names, including for those with student and work visas. I don't understand how it would legally be her money.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

if you are looking for a guaranteed perfect answer there isnt one, but they are your best option for sure
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video regarding the idea of marrying foreign women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Falcon wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Marriages in Thailand that NEVER WORK!
1. Buy the bitch a house
2. Buy the bitch a car
3. Keep your money in Thailand (i.e. your bank account in Thailand is legally her bank account).
Enjoy :twisted:
1. Rent a cheap place that she's satisfied with. If not, then find another gal.
2. Buy a cheap used car that works fine, under 100,000 baht. If not, then find another gal.
3. Foreigners can have bank accounts under their own names, including for those with student and work visas. I don't understand how it would legally be her money.
I agree with Falcon, my approach is only a little bit different.

1 - Buy a condominium-unit in foreigner's name
2 - Buy a motorcycle in foreigner's name
3 - Keep most money outside of Thailand, only what you really need for your daily expenses should be in a local Thai banking account
3. Foreigners can have bank accounts under their own names, including for those with student and work visas. I don't understand how it would legally be her money
You can have a banking account even as a tourist with visa-exemption 30 days.
However, even in your own name, if she has access to your Thai cash-card and even if she does not know your security PIN code, she can still go shopping with it.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Late to the channel on this one. Foreign women are the only option for many men who wish to retain their testicles and manhood. It's that simple. What the moron in the video misses is that Asian women come from a culture of respect, Western women from a culture of disrespect and unchallenged feminism. So which is likely to lead to a happy marriage? Oh, and it's true, the sex is better...
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

I think often times many of the these MGTOWS may be incel however like to place the blame on women for them not being able to get scores just like me. Problem is many social awkward guys exepct women to be tripping on their d...cks and are in to a big surprise. At the end they will say that all women are the same.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

drronnie wrote:I think often times many of the these MGTOWS may be incel however like to place the blame on women for them not being able to get scores just like me. Problem is many social awkward guys exepct women to be tripping on their d...cks and are in to a big surprise. At the end they will say that all women are the same.
They have to blame someone that no woman will touch them. Otherwise they would have to look in the mirror and evaluate themselves, and will see what everyone else sees. Easier to pass blame than to work on a large part of the problem.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Being foreign may cover social awkwardness and nerdiness to some degree. Some girls overseas don't seem to pick up on the fact that certain guys are nerdy.

When I was in Korea, a fellow foreign teacher commented that just about all Koreans were nerds. Just about all of the students he had wanted to study a lot. Koreans seem a bit uptight to Americans.

Foreigners all act and talk a little different from people where you are from, so you might not pick up on whether they are nerdy in their own culture. Accents can cover up sounding nervous or unnatural.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote:I think often times many of the these MGTOWS may be incel however like to place the blame on women for them not being able to get scores...
Many Western MGTOW are married, have children, like myself. However in my case I was only successful after relocation and with a foreign wife.

Why? I can give you many reasons, I do not really blame women in general, I blame the legal situation, how women were educated when still children, I blame rampant feminism, which considers men as 2nd class citizens etc.

Other MGTOW are not into women at all - they plainly don't care and spend their income for themselves.
For sure MGTOW are not willing to waste all their energy and all their savings solely to impress women to 'love' them. But what is wrong with this?
They do not hate women however, this is a feminist lie.

In Japan and some other Asian countries MGTOW do so mainly because of economic reasons.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

Yohan wrote: You can have a banking account even as a tourist with visa-exemption 30 days.
However, even in your own name, if she has access to your Thai cash-card and even if she does not know your security PIN code, she can still go shopping with it.
so don't give her your card?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com