Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:You need a warm approach. A cold approach will not work because attraction is in the soul.
This.

If a guy hasn't got the confidence, charisma and charm he shouldn't approach a woman he doesn't know. If Brad Pitt acted like Dan Cilley for example, I'd imagine he'd have problems too.
Everybody loves Brad Pitt, but there is an actor who isn't as big, but comparable to Pitt in this department who we can look at to see how women respond to him: Antonio Sabato Jr.

A few years ago he had his own dating show on VH1 which I watch on Amazon. Now you would think being as good looking Brad Pitt, famous, and rich that he would have quality women lining up for him. Not so. Many seemed like they were of the trashy sort.

The women he had lining up for him were not great at all. One of his final two women was openly oppositional, openly critical of him, directly disobedient towards him, and generally lacked respect for him. It was obvious. She was an RN, and she was actually telling him that he needs a real job because acting jobs aren't enough. She says this to a millionaire actor-model that he needs to get a real job. She was the "most pretty" in the group (that group wasn't the greatest). And that may be why he picked her. Simply for her looks. At least that's what it seemed like to me. In the end, they didn't last long at all.

Now he is married to a 40+ y/o former model. I think she is one of those exotic women.

Still, you would think a man like him could get tons of beautiful women in their 20s who are willing to do all kinds of things for him, instead of going for a woman who's already 40.

So I am not sure how much power looks really give a man. It may be in how you wield that power and your proper understanding of it. You can be good looking, but if you have no understanding of how to interact with women, it won't do you much good.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,

It may be that some men don't know how to recognize a high-quality woman, and don't know the things they should value. A lot of men say they want an 'independant woman' or something along those lines. It's obvious that some men have no decent criteria for looking for a woman. It's things like looks, her personality, her being willing to sleep with him, etc. Looks can play a small role, and personality is important. But character issues are extremely important. And of course, Christians should only marry fellow Christians. Being of the same faith is extremely important. A woman claiming to have faith isn't enough to show that she'd be good wife material, either.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:Adama,

It may be that some men don't know how to recognize a high-quality woman, and don't know the things they should value. A lot of men say they want an 'independant woman' or something along those lines. It's obvious that some men have no decent criteria for looking for a woman. It's things like looks, her personality, her being willing to sleep with him, etc. Looks can play a small role, and personality is important. But character issues are extremely important. And of course, Christians should only marry fellow Christians. Being of the same faith is extremely important. A woman claiming to have faith isn't enough to show that she'd be good wife material, either.
They are brainwashed by society and culture. Also, the proper kind of knowledge about women is shunned openly by other men. I don't feel sorry for them. Look some men, how you tell them about what God said about women being in submission, and they tell you that only weak men want women in submission.
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami »

Social circle is what can get you laid more than anything. Problem for me is I don't like most people. Wish I didn't have to go through that small talk nonsense just to get to know who you want. I'm working on getting better at that though.

Your initial non night time approach can't just be about getting laid, women can smell that a mile away. You have to actually have an interest in getting to know her. If your looking to get laid just go to the bar and offer party favors. A woman will take it but thats not the type of woman I want at this point in my life. Ideally I just want to get to know someone with no children, no mental health issues and is reasonably attractive. That has been difficult for me obivously.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:You need a warm approach. A cold approach will not work because attraction is in the soul.
This.

If a guy hasn't got the confidence, charisma and charm he shouldn't approach a woman he doesn't know. If Brad Pitt acted like Dan Cilley for example, I'd imagine he'd have problems too.
Everybody loves Brad Pitt, but there is an actor who isn't as big, but comparable to Pitt in this department who we can look at to see how women respond to him: Antonio Sabato Jr.

A few years ago he had his own dating show on VH1 which I watch on Amazon. Now you would think being as good looking Brad Pitt, famous, and rich that he would have quality women lining up for him. Not so. Many seemed like they were of the trashy sort.

The women he had lining up for him were not great at all. One of his final two women was openly oppositional, openly critical of him, directly disobedient towards him, and generally lacked respect for him. It was obvious. She was an RN, and she was actually telling him that he needs a real job because acting jobs aren't enough. She says this to a millionaire actor-model that he needs to get a real job. She was the "most pretty" in the group (that group wasn't the greatest). And that may be why he picked her. Simply for her looks. At least that's what it seemed like to me. In the end, they didn't last long at all.

Now he is married to a 40+ y/o former model. I think she is one of those exotic women.

Still, you would think a man like him could get tons of beautiful women in their 20s who are willing to do all kinds of things for him, instead of going for a woman who's already 40.

So I am not sure how much power looks really give a man. It may be in how you wield that power and your proper understanding of it. You can be good looking, but if you have no understanding of how to interact with women, it won't do you much good.
Antonio Sabato Jr. looks better than 99.9% of all men. He will not have problems getting women. What they do on a TV show is not real. Maybe they wanted him to date average bitch women to create drama. He's already been married twice, so he obviously likes being married. I don't think you can learn anything about getting women by looking at movie stars or celebrities. They are in the top .0001% of all people in the country their lives are not normal in any way. I used to have a friend who told me lots of guys were getting laid in America. His evidence was celebrities got laid. It means nothing to an average guy in the West.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

On the contrary, if a rich AND famous AND good looking (better looking than 99.9% of men by one estimate) actor-model has bad luck in the USA with women, then that tells you that looks and status don't even mean that much to American women.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Adama wrote:On the contrary, if a rich AND famous AND good looking (better looking than 99.9% of men by one estimate) actor-model has bad luck in the USA with women, then that tells you that looks and status don't even mean that much to American women.
No they don't. If you want to get a girls attention, help them get a high paying job. That always interests them. Work tops men, 95% of the time with Western women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I think you should approach women in public OFTEN and get the number quickly. Why?

-Dating is a numbers game and as Wayne Gretzky said, "You miss 100% of the shots you do not take."

-Attractive women get hit on rarely in public because most guys are too scared to do so. Your doing so shows balls and will get you success more than you think.

-The more you do it, the less you care about rejection. At this point, I see rejection as the cost of doing business and I welcome it even.

-Even if you get rejected, give her your number on a piece of paper anyhow. About 10% to 20% of girls change their minds and contact you later.

-Women typically love to be hit on, even when they behave as if they are annoyed. It is attention and validation for them.

-It primes you and prepares you for target-rich environments overseas where your batting average will rise significantly since you are a foreigner of privilege and/or high courage.

Now for the downsides of approaching women in public.

-Haters, haters, and more haters. You should expect envious onlookers to watch be trying to determine if you are annoying the girl. Ugly, fat women will get triggered because you are not interested in them, and "white knight" mangina men may try to swoop in to save the damsel in distress. My strategy is to physically put my back to manginas which they take as a signal to go away. Fat, triggered, women are a bit more tricky. It might be best to use that circumstance to just jot the number and give it over with a smile.
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami »

Agree here. Women arent going to approach you. Just have a normal conversation point out something in the environment or about her go from there. Most people will engage in small talk.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Third World Countries - West Africa, Central Africa, Caribbean Islands, Central America, Philippines approaching women in public is a good idea

All other countries - approaching women in public is a bad idea
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Adama wrote:
March 4th, 2017, 8:24 am
You need a warm approach. A cold approach will not work because attraction is in the soul. Either it is there in the soul or it isn't. By using a cold approach, you're trying to force something to be there which is not there. The woman's soul needs to direct her. Then if her soul is working for you, only then is she yours. You have no control over her soul. Therefore it is pointless to cold approach.

But also, this is why it is so evil for women to give a ton of fake signs of interest only to flake because they want ego boosts. Men need to know that women are true when they send these signals, so that men have a reliable indicator. Most of these modern women don't care about any rules of civility, especially when it benefits men. So they will abuse the privilege of flirtation to lure in men who want to be with them. Unfortunately most women use flirtation just to get the pleasure of seeing if a man wants them (which is just as good as scoring fornication with a woman for validation for a man), and then because you know they are already abusing your heart, you can see these callous women go on to take pleasure in "the let down" also. And if they can, they will smear your name with slander and malignity.

A woman shouldn't be flirting under any circumstance if she has a man: to respect her man, to respect herself, and to respect the manipulated man's heart from being abused. But they still flirt for sport, even saying it is innocent fun despite they're even married women.

You also don't know what kind of woman you're getting when you cold approach. She could literally have the worst type of personality imaginable, but because she excited willy, you're going to walk up to this talking beast. You never know what you're exposing yourself to, in the emotional realm which could scar.

It is much better to just let the women choose you. At least you know then, her soul is probably already working for you, because she picked you, you didn't entice her with lures, promises or prizes. (Rich men only seek to entice women with promises, lures and prizes, but to their own disappointment in the end. They feed the animal lusts of the hearts of evil women but don't attract the good souls.)
Interesting post.

For starters. I think this approach is far too invested. Take for instance, me, I dont go looking for much in return. If i get it good, if I dont good as well. Because its not really important. The woman is not important. What is important is me, and only me. If I decide I want to bang a woman. I go for it. Since we live in a civil society I cant force her but that doesnt mean I cant let her know im down. Once she knows she has an option. if she doesnt want its fine by me. I move on to other accepting souls. It is up to me if i want to make a big party for her or not. i can just give her a look or say hey. she responds then i bring it up to another level or i can just tell shes the most beautiful girl ive ever seen and that id love to take out to dinner and show her a good time. its up to me, the level im willing to show whatever im in the mood. but what she does, what happens, i dont care about. im in control of myself. if she acts like a bitch or nice or nice but then rejects or whatever. im not affected by it. its not that shes going to throw darts into my heart or whatever. shes cant bother me or hurt me or whatever. she is just a stranger, a good looking stranger. That I happened to get a passing interest in. SHE Is the one that is lucked out by meeting this wonderful guy who is going to change her life around. her boring NONE-existant life into the queen of the world. the only thing i really get from all of this is... the type of person she is. you knuckleheads might not know this but she reveals in those moments, in those actions what type of woman she is. if she is kind, if she superficial, will she stick around for the long haul, is she happy?.... I feel her spirit, her inner being, her feelings, i sense her heart. i know what type of person she is and how i would get along with her. If i dont like her then i decide SHE is not good for me and not worth it. I move on to better women who deserve my opportunity. If she on the other hand is great but just needs a few adjustments i pursue her more and give her a shot. if shes worth it.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

jamesbond wrote:
November 27th, 2016, 4:39 am
Good video explaining why approaching women in public is a waste of time.

Well, I wouldn't agree with this... I think itis worth, just my 2 cents.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2017, 1:31 pm
I think you should approach women in public OFTEN and get the number quickly. Why?

-Dating is a numbers game and as Wayne Gretzky said, "You miss 100% of the shots you do not take."

-Attractive women get hit on rarely in public because most guys are too scared to do so. Your doing so shows balls and will get you success more than you think.

Now for the downsides of approaching women in public.
Are you still actively approaching women in the USA? Do you still hold this opinion while in the US?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

mand38 wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 8:07 am
jamesbond wrote:
November 27th, 2016, 4:39 am
Good video explaining why approaching women in public is a waste of time.

Well, I wouldn't agree with this... I think itis worth, just my 2 cents.
The problem is that many people have no sense of honor. The only honor they have is for their ego and for their own desires. They only honor themselves. So it's like if you expect honor, then you are trying to murder them. Because for certain people to humble themselves is beneath them. Too bad for them they will miss out on many good things and good people in life, because they are simply too stuck up to act like a decent human being towards others. That kind of behavior will be returned to them, but they won't even be awake enough to reality to become aware that they've fallen into a trap which they've set for themselves by treating other people as less than human when they didn't deserve it.

Many people also have ulterior motives. So if you actually were unlucky enough to snag the person, you may find out later on that they're just using you for something of value which you have, rather than into you for you. Some of these people will come along just to use you. You'll think you're lucky at first, until the end where you become aware that this is one sick, evil, twisted person, who had some devious plan they were working against you because they're greedy to glorify themselves through mischief and vanity (underhandedly and secretly working against you).

This is enough scorn to cause men to dislike and distrust all women. All you have to do is meet two or three cruel women, and for many men, that will be enough to leave all of them alone. Of course, it's probably more than 20-30 women who will treat a man like garbage before he realizes that he maybe he should go foreign and every woman's personality must be scrutinized and examined deeply to see if she loves mischief, if she's cruel, disrespectful, etc.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Lots of men are starting to catch on that for many American women, flirtation is just a sport to feed their egos glory. Because American women are exalted above men, for many of them (not all but a vast number), that power has gone to their heads. And they've taken the crooked road of evil, to work evil against men for fun. This is wickedness. Yet people excuse them. It took me a long time to realize that this is simple standard operating procedure for many, and that this is the main thing a man must be cautious of when dealing with women, especially American women. She can just be flirting with you for her amusement, not to initiate. And if you approach, they also love rejecting you and turning you down and crushing your confidence. This also instills distrust in the man, because he will never want to bother with many women again. This is why flirting for sport is a form of spiritual murder.

Echo Chamber
3 months ago
All those signs mean is that she wants you to VALIDATE her because you are above average in some way, compared to the average fat slob with no social skills and a crappy job. And once you validate her with the compliment she is seeking, she's out. She is just using you for a confidence boost before she goes back to work after lunch break, knowing that she COULD get that particular guy if she WANTED to. But she doesn't want to. She just wants to be validated. Try and turn that into something more and the truth will come out. She's actually not available at all.

(It seems that Echo Chamber has some wisdom into the ways of evil women.) In other words, she has a man and is flirting to feed her ego glory. This is so common that many men know what's going on, after it has happened to them, a few dozen times.

udi112
1 year ago
if a woman don't blatantly states that shes interested there is not knowing. [if a woman doesn't blatantly state that she's interested, there's no knowing whether she truly is or not.] There are tons of girls that bait guys for fun.

paul cooper
1 year ago
I dont approach women anymore ive got no desire too and dealing with the games.

LilArt1981
1 year ago
It's endless games with females. This advice is so juvenile yet society loves to give the notion that the female brain is so complicated & sophisticated.

Troy Carpenter
1 year ago
And as for what they SAY they want us to do, often what they think they want and what they actually want in practice is very different. Most of the time they say crap like this just to make [themselves] sound good.

In other words, they use fake words they know aren't true to make themselves look glorious and upright, when they are crooked.

Tri Nguyen
1 year ago
Approach her all you want. Women are dangerous. Play at your own risk.

Comments taken from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqGwvbsFtAU