How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Post by WorldTraveler »

KenPatrick wrote:This is not a good news for younger boys. Boys you gotta do something with these old guys :D
I'm only talking about back in the West here. Younger guys should make friends with older guys. They can learn something from the older guys. For the older guy, he looks cooler because he's hanging with younger guys. My wingman was a guy 20 years younger than me and very good looking, an 8. He was not the most exciting guy. He was like bait. It increased my chances with women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

WorldTraveler wrote:
KenPatrick wrote: For the older guy, he looks cooler because he's hanging with younger guys. My wingman was a guy 20 years younger than me and very good looking, an 8. He was not the most exciting guy. He was like bait. It increased my chances with women.
That's what R. Don Steele wrote in his book. He wrote that an older guy should make friends with lots of young people (both men and women) in order to maximize his chances of scoring a young hottie. It's a good idea when you consider how many women won't even consider dating a man unless he has one of her friends as a "reference". Besides, she's less likely to consider the mature man "creepy" if she's introduced to him by one of her trusted friends.

Problem is, I wouldn't fit in with a crowd of young pups at all. It would be torture for me to socialize with a bunch of boys in their 20's. :(
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

KenPatrick wrote:This is not a good news for younger boys. Boys you gotta do something with these old guys :D
Shoot them and become a gangster. Chicks like gangsters. :D
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-Newsflash-
Old men attract younger women by:
#1- Going to SE Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe

#2 Lying about your age and smoking marijuana (or other narcotic) with them

#3 Finding the bitch with the most daddy issues
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jonny Law wrote:-Newsflash-
............#3 Finding the bitch with the most daddy issues

I never know what "daddy issues" means...

But women always say that a young chick would have to have them to go with me.

SO...

How can I screen for young women who actually have them?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:-Newsflash-
............#3 Finding the bitch with the most daddy issues

I never know what "daddy issues" means...

But women always say that a young chick would have to have them to go with me.

SO...

How can I screen for young women who actually have them?
Just be a take-no-nonsense, authoritarian rule-setter, and see who goes for it.

Case study from Romania, feedback welcomed. The body of my dreams -- a vision incarnated in my presence roughly once a year or so -- passes by on Bucharest street. Late 20s maybe, face kinda cute at best, but...oh that body. Horny adolescent again, despite being 65. I'm usually taken for 40-something and am self-delusional enough to think looks are still an asset with any woman.

She goes into KFC, I get in line behind her, ask which Romanian word on the menu means spicy, she responds sweetly, I join her at her table, hour and a half conversation ensues. So I'm thinking now the hour and a half conversation -- seeking rapport hard -- was a big, big mistake.

Here's how it went down. First I started off with too many questions, which taxed her limited English. Nevertheless, when we finish eating and hands are free, she initiates major eye contact -- about a ten-second lingering gaze. I'm thinking I'm golden, and maybe I would have been if I'd taken her hands at that point and sexually escalated, attempting to be her fantasy.

Instead I stay in conversational, questioning mode, eventually get around to asking if she's married, and of course get "I have a boyfriend." From that point the frame was how fulfilled she was in this relationship, and how loyal to him, and soon enough I was out of the ballgame.

Possible rules of thumb to derive: (1) At point of significant eye contact, shut up and move in. (2) Romanian women are easy to open. Don't hesitate a second. It's very natural to them. (3) Romanian women typically are paired up with some male. Males and females are very much interested in each other here -- much like the U.S. 40 years ago. Don't bring this guy into the picture if you don't have to.

And (4) Contrary to the "daddy issues" hypothesis, or maybe consistent with it, I think that some young women believe older guys know their way around women, know what they're doing in the sack, and can create a splendid, fantasy-like experience. Dating coach Kezia, who is a major babe herself and claims to specialize in same-day pulls, says extreme self-confidence is attractive in older men. Maybe the turned out, well-preserved older guy needs to go into these encounters assuming no limitations whatsoever.

Others?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

YOWZA!

Now see THAT was a helpful post. Instructional, inspirational, challenging... and geographically clear as well.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gsjackson wrote:Case study from Romania
Sounds like you having a blast in Romania. Please let us know what else happens while you are visiting the lovely country of Romania (and all the lovely babes over there). :D

Do you plan on visiting any other countries in eastern Europe?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

jamesbond wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Case study from Romania
Sounds like you having a blast in Romania. Please let us know what else happens while you are visiting the lovely country of Romania (and all the lovely babes over there). :D

Do you plan on visiting any other countries in eastern Europe?
The plan was to hit Bulgaria and Georgia also, and see if any of these very cheap cost-of-living countries really grab me. But I'm probably going to have to go to the US or India and get a new knee very soon. This one has finally crashed and burned.

Romania is kind of grabbing me. Can't tell you how attractive the women here are, especially in the northwest part of the country, compared to the bleak US female landscape. And as I said above, opening conversation with them is a piece of cake. But then comes the boyfriend obstacle. The males and females are all over each other here. The only place I've seen so much heterosexual public display of affection was in Budapest in 2002. And I guess Budapest isn't too far away from where I am at the moment, Cluj-Napoca.
DatingAlpha
Freshman Poster

Post by DatingAlpha »

Solid advice on when asked about age to turn it into a joke. Much better to turn it around and ask her, “How old are you, in woman years?”

She asks you, “What?! I’m 22!”

You reply “Oh… I see, so in woman years that’s about 29”.

You’ve conveyed far more of YOUR POWER, and DESTROYED her power, no arguments, nothing, just laughter and overwhelming results.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Cut your hair!

I was just in the market and a young girl at the register said, "How do you have so much white hair?! You can't even be 30 yet!!" (I'm over 40)

I said it's because I got a kid.... (who they see me in there with all the time anyway)
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The_Adventurer wrote:Cut your hair!

I was just in the market and a young girl at the register said, "How do you have so much white hair?! You can't even be 30 yet!!" (I'm over 40)

I said it's because I got a kid.... (who they see me in there with all the time anyway)
I stay out of the sun so my facial skin looks undamaged. I do have white hairs and baldness.
I shave everything. People usually guess my age as being in my 30's when I am in my mid 40s.

Once your hair starts to go, one way or the other, if you are otherwise youthful, join the brotherhood of the bald. Join us, join us, it's bliss.
OTOH if your face is just littered with wrinkles, there isn't much point.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Matt Cross giving good dating advice to older men who want to date younger women. He himself is almost 50 years old and was recently dating a 19 year old girl.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another good video by Matt Cross regarding older men dating younger women.