Pacific Ocean Asia is back on YouTube

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ogie
Freshman Poster

Re: Pacific Ocean Asia is back on YouTube

Post by Ogie »

Ohhh, the drama....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He took down his channel again. It was only up for a couple of days, I wonder what he is afraid of? :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pacific is back again on YouTube. He moved last year from Denver to Georgia. He took a trip to the Philippines last year. He is driving a school bus now in Georgia.

Here he talks about MGTOW and why he thinks it is very much needed for men today.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

Yes, I've been watching his new vids. He's already disabled the comments after having them open for awhile, apparently he's being harassed by trolls again.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Ogie wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 4:00 am
Yes, I've been watching his new vids. He's already disabled the comments after having them open for awhile, apparently he's being harassed by trolls again.

The troll or trolls that have been after him for a while definitely don't seem like your average troll.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He just moved from Augusta Georgia, to Olive Branch Mississippi.

HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

jamesbond wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Man, that dude has gone through a lot of crap...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HenryGeorge wrote:
November 11th, 2019, 12:09 pm
jamesbond wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Man, that dude has gone through a lot of crap...
All self-imposed and foreseeable crap. Where to begin?

-There are plenty of cheap places to stay than a poor, black, neighborhood in the Rural south. Why he chose an area where there is historical and cultural tension and where he would be a hated outsider is beyond me. I am black and even I would not be anywhere near those types of people who would do the same to me, or worse.
-The barking dog complaint is not the first interaction you would want to make where you are seen as an outsider. You would want to show yourself friendly to those people FIRST then address the dog issue much later.

I almost think this guy is an Aspy (if not a halfwit) because he is 100% dumbfounded as to why all of this happened to him.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

He should have filmed from the Philippines. He managed to get 6000 or so subscribers from a pantry in his landlords house (and admittedly... from his soujourn in Hong Kong...) he needs to get his arse to Asia and film from there about topics about around there instead of this school bus malarkey.

And stop talking religion and right wing politics because people are easily able to needle him into a reaction. It's a pity because he is good but I suppose disabling comments is a good move.
Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

I had to come here to comment because he disabled them on his channel. This latest video is typical of the bewildering naivete he has displayed occasionally throughout the years on Youtube.

He really thought he could stroll into an all-black neighborhood in America 2019 and have a neighborly chat over the picket fence with the drug-dealer next door about his barking pit bull, and the kindly drug dealer would smile and say, "forgive me for my indiscretion dear sir, I will be diligent to keep my dog in check so you can get your sleep and go to your job every day"... as if it was 1950's Mayberry, USA.

And then follow it up by CALLING THE COPS WHEN THE DOG CONTINUED TO BARK. There aren't enough "shaking my head" emoticons for this guy. He's lucky he got out of there alive.

Pacific, you're a good guy but you continue to boggle my mind with your antics!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Apparently, he has now moved to Tampa Florida. He was going to move back to Denver but at the last minute changed his mind and he will be living with a friend in Tampa.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here Pacific rants about Facebook, American women and life in Tampa Florida.

Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

After fleeing for his life from Duluth, Georgia in the middle of the night, he moves back to the area and buys a fixer-upper 5-bedroom house for $30K!!! In a different neighborhood but he's still the only white guy and he's just now realizing how badly-trashed the house is. Just mind-boggling...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

There's a split personality disorder medical-psychological term for the syndrome he's acquired. Before he literally lost his marbles, he actually was highly intelligent. He snapped. He's doing a Dan Cilley but not as unfortunate if you know what I mean. I hope he gets help from a conservative shrink preferably a male one.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the latest video of his where he realizes that men really don't need women in their lives after all.